ner. The angle was against Laidlaw but his ne

in Spam Area!!! 11.04.2019 06:52
von mary123 | 2.355 Beiträge

WACO, Texas -- A woman who said she was raped by two Oregon State ftball players and two other men in 1998 shared her story with the Baylor ftball team Monday.Brenda Tracys talk with the Bears came two months after a 13-page report said Baylor failed to properly handle accusations of sexual assault, including some against former ftball players.After hearing about Baylors case, Tracy had called for the NCAA to shut down the ftball program.Tracy told ESPN Central Texas radio that Baylor ftball and basketball players were engaged and paying attention, and that she told them that they have an opportunity to exact real change and be an example to follow. She was invited to campus by Baylor acting head ftball coach Jim Grobe, who replaced Art Briles within days after the report from the Pepper Hamilton law firm.One thing I try to do is make this real for people. Lk at me, Im a human being, I could be your neighbor, I could be your mother, I could be the person behind you at the grocery store, she said. But I spent all these years wanting to kill myself and hating myself because someone else tk my body and I did not give it to them.Tracy said what she tries to do is put a face and a person and a human experience to rape.A month ago, Tracy shared her story with Nebraskas team. The Cornhuskers are coached by Mike Riley, who was Oregon States coach in 1998.The Associated Press generally doesnt identify sexual assault victims, but Tracy has spoken publicly about her experience. She has met with NCAA officials and said she will be speaking to other college teams, with expectations that she will be contacted by more.According to her Twitter profile, she is a Single mother, Registered Nurse, DV/SA Survivor turned Activist, Speaker, & Civilian Lobbyist. I believe one person can change the world...In a post on her Twitter account ((at)brendatracy24) after the talk, which was closed to the public, Tracy described Grobe as a gd man with a gd heart while thanking Baylor for hosting her. She also thanked Baylor players who had tweeted her afterward, responding that she appreciated them and telling them to remember the pledge they made to each other.Grobe told the AP before Tracys visit that he had spoken with Riley, who told him it was a hard thing to hear but educational.Weve got a great group of guys here, not gd guys, great guys, great kids that would never be involved in these kinds of situations, but I think educating the gd kids is just as important as educating the edgy guys, Grobe said earlier this month.The number one thing that I hope is that it brings home that these are real issues. It does pertain to you because you are your brothers keeper. ... Its your responsibility to make sure that not only are you behaving well, but that your teammates are behaving well, and we can take care of each other.Tracy said she talked to gd men and called them out, asking them what can they do and how can we change this together. NBA Jerseys Cheap . The CFLs leading rusher kept adding to his gaudy numbers this season and scored the winning touchdown with just over two minutes to play. The New Westminster, B.C., native plowed three yards into the end zone for the last score of a heated, see-saw battle between the two teams with the best records in the CFL. Jerseys NFL China . It was Kerbers third final of the year after losing to Anastasia Pavlyuchenkova of Russia in Monterrey in April and to Petra Kvitova of Czech Republic in Tokyo two weeks ago. The 10th-ranked German improved her record in finals to 3-5. http://www.cheapjerseysnflchinaauthentic.com/ . -- Cam Newton pranced into the end zone, placed his hands over his chest and did his familiar Superman pose. Wholesale Jerseys China . Giroud, who wasnt in the starting lineup for two matches after allegations about his private life and a decline in form, scored twice in the first half. Tomas Rosickys chip made it 3-0 before half time at Emirates Stadium, while defender Laurent Koscielny scored an unmarked header in the second half. China Jerseys Authentic . -- Stanford squashed Oregons national championship hopes again, schling the Ducks in power ftball. Skipper Greig Laidlaw rescued a win for scrappy Scotland as he slotted over a last-gasp penalty to seal a 19-16 win over Argentina.Scotland put on an error-strewn display but did just enough to see off the Pumas at Murrayfield. There was little to separate the teams before Nicolas Sanchez scored the opening try for the visitors five minutes after half-time.But Scotland hit back with wing Sean Maitlands touchdown just four minutes later. Vern Cotters men were devastated when they allowed Australia to snatch victory with a late penalty last week but this time it was Laidlaw who was celebrating as he bted over in stoppage time.His 14-point contribution could yet prove vital for Scotlands World Cup hopes as they now climb above the South Americans to eighth place in the World Rugby rankings. The draw for Japan 2019 will be made next May and if Scotland can maintain their new position they should avoid having to take on two major nations in the opening pl phase.Scotland had won four of the last five meetings against the Pumas but their record in Edinburgh against Argentina was less impressive, having come out on top on only two of their six head-to-heads in the capital.The hosts put on a stunning light show before kick-off but that was where the fireworks ended as both sides struggled with the simplest of manoeuvres. Laidlaw slotted over a third-minute penalty after the Argentines had been caught out by Finn Russells brilliant retrieval of his own up-and-under.?But the Scots were struggling to get a fthold at the set-piece, with their 20-year-old prop Zander Fagerson - earning just his third cap - receiving a lesson in Test-level scrummaging by wily Argentine prop Lucas Noguera.The South Americans were forcing Scotland into mistakes around the breakdown - yet they were hardly putting on a spotless display themselves.Martin Landajo thought he had spotted a chink in the Scottish defence when he bted a grubber in behind but full-back Joaquin Tuculet was beaten to the lse ball by the home sides Tommy Seymour.Tempers briefly flared before Kiwi referee Ben OKeeffe restored order but Scotland found it difficult to land a telling blow. Laidlaw was guilty of throwing some pretty rotten passes while Cotter was seen thumping his desk in frustration as his line-out misfired baadly.dddddddddddd.Ross Ford temporarily replaced Brown as the hker went off to have a head knock assessed but the veterans introduction made an immediate impact on Scotlands scrum. With the Pumas forced backwards for the first time, Laidlaw was given another simple penalty 27 minutes in.Argentina have gained themselves a reputation for swashbuckling rugby and gave a brief show of their capabilities as Matias Orlando, Juan Martin Hernandez and Santiago Cordero combined to draw their side within sight of the Scots try-line.The hosts, though, were able to scramble back into position as a brave rearguard effort held their opponents up an inch short of scoring. Sanchez did, however, nail a monster 45-yard penalty straight through the posts to half the deficit just before the break.The Pumas stand-off slotted over another kick four minutes after the restart as Scotland wandered offside. Scotland were then caught napping as Hernandez lobbed a clever cross-field kick to the left flank.Maitland failed to spot Orlandos run in behind and the Argentine centre bulldozed his way past Stuart Hogg before dotting down the opening try. Sanchez put the conversion over but the Scots made immediate amends.They swarmed over the visitors and wrestled back possession before driving up field. Huw Jones then tk his side into the danger zone before popping off to Maitland, who dived over in the corner. The angle was against Laidlaw but his nerveless kick for the extras levelled up the scores.Fagerson made way for Exeters Moray Low but he could not improve Scotlands display at the scrum. An almighty heave from the visiting pack virtually trampled its way over the hosts to win a penalty which Sanchez put over to once again put his side ahead with 16 minutes remaining.Scotland turned up the pressure though and hit back with another Laidlaw penalty but Finn Russell skewed a drop-goal attempt a fraction wide. Laidlaw thought he had let victory slip through his hands when he smashed a penalty against the upright.But with the clock already showing the 80 minutes was up OKeeffe gave him one more go after spotting an Argentine infringement and this time he made no mistake. ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Besucherzähler
Heute waren 337 Gäste online.

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 5840 Themen und 24610 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online:

Xobor Xobor Forum Software
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen