California Chrome, landed on the rail, a p

in Spam Area!!! 11.04.2019 06:51
von mary123 | 2.355 Beiträge

TAMPA, Fla. -- Tampa Bay Buccaneers rkie offensive lineman Dominique Robertson was recovering Saturday night from two gunshot wounds after what his attorney described as the misfortune of being at the wrong place at the wrong time.Robertson, 21, was standing outside an apartment complex in Loma Linda, California, and talking to a friend at around 3 a.m. Thursday when a vehicle pulled up and shot in his direction, according to his attorney, Zulu Ali. San Bernardino Police said Robertson was shot twice in the leg.Robertson was taken to the emergency rm at Loma Linda Hospital, where he was treated for his injuries and released at approximately 6 p.m. Friday.Robertsons injuries were to his back, buttocks and leg, according to San Bernardino County sheriffs spokeswoman Olivia Bozek.San Bernardino County Sheriffs deputies visited the apartment complex, located at the 25000 block of Park Avenue, and were unable to locate evidence of a crime scene, according to Bozek. Neighbors also told police they did not hear any gunshots or disturbances.Ali told ESPN that it is unclear whom the shter was targeting.We dont believe that he was shting at Dominique, Ali said. But there was a shting, and unfortunately Dominique was hit.Bozek said there were no other reported injuries related to the incident.The Buccaneers confirmed Saturday that they were aware of the incident and said they were gathering facts but emphasized that their concern is for Robertsons health.A former University of West Georgia standout, Robertson grew up in Riverside, California, just outside Los Angeles. He signed with the Buccaneers as an undrafted free agent and is the nephew of Bucs offensive line coach George Warhop. Robertson was in Loma Linda visiting friends.On Friday night, after Robertson was released from the hospital, Ali said the Riverside County Sheriffs Department detained Robertson for questioning.Thats where the mystery is, because the shting didnt happen in Riverside County, and the shting happened in San Bernardino County, said Ali, a former police officer.Ali said his client was taken into custody and questioned for 5? to 6 hours, which upset Robertson and his family, since he had been shot and was injured.Ali said his client asked multiple times to speak to an attorney but was denied that right. Robertson also told Ali that the sheriffs department tk water from him even though he said he wasnt feeling well.After 3? to 4 hours, Robertson contacted his grandparents and told them his requests for an attorney were denied. They put Ali on the phone.Ali said Robertson told him, Ive been asking to speak with an attorney. Ive been asking to speak with my family. They wont allow me to do either. They wont give me any water. As a matter of fact, I had a water, and they tk it away from me. Im telling them that Im not feeling well and that I want my medication. They wont give me my medication.Ali said he then contacted the Riverside County Sheriffs Department.Miraculously, they walked him to the dr, allowed him to leave, told us to have a gd night, and shut the dr, Ali said.Riverside County Sheriffs spokesman Deputy Armando Mu?oz would not state why both agencies were investigating the incident, nor would he provide specifics of the investigation.Were still actively investigating this incident that were working on, he said. Were not providing any info because we dont want to compromise the status of our investigation.He added, We never released Mr. Robertsons name at all as the one being detained. The San Bernardino Sheriffs Department issued a press release with his name.When asked about the agencys policy on providing water to those being questioned and allowing them to take their medications, Mu?oz said, Every situation is different. ... We cant get into hypotheticals, because were not even confirming that we spoke to Mr. Robertson.Meanwhile, Ali said that he will be filing a complaint with the Riverside County Sheriffs Department on Robertsons behalf because he feels his clients Sixth Amendment rights were violated.It absolutely doesnt make any sense, Ali said. Theres no reason to believe he was implicated or anything. Theres no reason to believe he was involved with anything. Although it happened at 3 or 30 in the morning -- there obviously werent a lot of people who observed what tk place -- it was not any area that he would have been involved with anything wrong or shady or anything like that.He doesnt know really what happened. Not knowing who the person was, not knowing the circumstances ... he just knows that someone shot in his direction, and unfortunately, he was the person who caught it.Ali said Robertson will be continuing outpatient therapy.I think hes gonna be OK. From what I know and my understanding, I think hes gonna be fine. Colin Kaepernick Jersey . World champions Tatiana Volosozhar and Maxim Trankov of Russia won the gold medal with 237.71 points, Mre-Towers and Moscovitch followed at 208.45 and Ksenia Stolbova and Fedor Klimov of Russia were third at 187. Dwight Clark Jersey . McCarthy, a player who played some games in the second tier for Wigan at the start of this season, would go on to shine inside Evertons midfield, outplaying the man he was brought in to replace, on one of the grandest stages in English ftball. On Saturday, it was fitting that Manchester Uniteds most recent dagger into the chest was delivered by Frenchman Yohan Cabaye, a wonderfully gifted central midfielder who put on an outstanding effort for Newcastle at Old Trafford. http://www.authenticsf49erspro.com/Joe-montana-49ers-jersey/ . It might not have mattered. While the Dodgers are preparing for the playoffs, the Padres showed their future has promise behind two rkies. Roger Craig Jersey . Just as Montreal was settling into the first full working week of a new year, the Impact announced the appointment of their new head coach. San Francisco 49ers Jerseys .2 billion agreement with Rogers Communications for the leagues broadcast and multimedia rights. Del Mar and Saratoga are co-hosting a 50-cent, all-stakes pick four Saturday, a wager that is attractive in that it encompasses the best races from the two tracks and can be played for a relatively small amount. The latter detail is in part due to the presence of Songbird in the Alabama, where she will be singled on most tickets, including mine.In a section of Saturdays Daily Racing Form that previewed these four races, I compiled a caveman ticket, playing all horses equally. That was, in essence, my spread ticket. But those lking to emphasize playing the horses they like most can use DRFS online TicketMaker program, where tickets can be played of varied amounts, depending on how much a bettor likes a particular horse in each race.In addition to the aforementioned ticket, what follows is how I plan to play the wager using TicketMaker.Fourstardave, Saratoga, Race 9Ive regularly found that one-mile turf races (that dont include Tepin) are often competitive affairs, and the Fourstardave seems no different. Just about anyone in this field can win, and more than likely, the race will come down to which horse gets the best trip.I like three horses best: Force the Pass (4), Tourist (, and A Lot (7). All three rate as A runners, or primary plays, in the TicketMaker program.Though Tourist is the fastest horse on figures, Force the Pass and A Lot hold as much appeal because they are likely to offer more value than Tourist, the 5-2 morning-line favorite. Force the Pass is 8-1, and A Lot is 10-1.Others have shots as well, notably Ring Weekend (6), a classy sort who runs well fresh, and Takeover Target (9), who won the Hall of Fame over this course last summer and tk the Grade 2 Dixie over Ring Weekend in May at Pimlico. They rank as backup B horses.Alabama, Saratoga, Race 10Songbird (6) has repeatedly beaten better fields than the group assembled for the Alabama, and at equal weights while favorably drawn outside the other speed, she ought to keep her perfect record intact.The only thing she hasnt done is race 1-1/4 miles, bbut that doesnt seem like a big deal.dddddddddddd When her leads have diminished late in races, it has typically been the result of being geared down by regular rider Mike Smith.Single Songbird as the lone A.Del Mar Handicap, Race 8Ashleyluvssugar ( likely goes favored in this three-turn, 1-3/8-mile turf race, being in top form and having won graded stakes at 1-1/2 miles last year. Ashleyluvssugar is an A, but so, t, is Flamboyant (7) despite running a nonthreatening sixth in this race last year when he last raced 1-3/8 miles.But take note: Flamboyant wasnt running well going any distance last year. It wasnt until early this year that he stepped up his game.In terms of pedigree, as a French-bred with staying sires in his family, Flamboyant has every right to stretch out successfully.My backup B runners to this pair are Finnegans Wake (9) and Patentar (11), with Finnegans Wake lking like he is cycling back to his peak form of past years, and with Patentar offering value at 20-1 on the morning line.Pacific Classic, Del Mar, Race 9The worlds best dirt horse, California Chrome, landed on the rail, a pr draw for a horse who prefers to run outside. Remember that in two of his notable defeats in 2014 at age 3, he started from posts 2 and 1 in the Belmont Stakes and Pennsylvania Derby.However, California Chrome has a longer run to the turn in this race, and with Beholder and Dortmund in posts 7 and 8, he may not have his rivals lapped on him from the start.Dortmund ( and Beholder (7) tower over the rest of the field and are the logical others to use. Dortmund is an A and Beholder a B.Inserting the above-mentioned horses into TicketMaker, for $53 you can play a $1.50 all-A ticket, a $1 ticket with any combination of three A horses and one B, and a 50-cent ticket with two A horses and two B runners.The caveman ticket that was outlined earlier can also be added to create a total cost of $83. ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Besucherzähler
Heute waren 128 Gäste online.

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 5840 Themen und 24610 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online:

Xobor Xobor Forum Software
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen