pulled within 5-4 on a wild pitch by Fernando Rodney in the s

in Spam Area!!! 10.04.2019 06:33
von mary123 | 2.355 Beiträge

Tom Daley and Dan Gdfellow bked their place at the 2016 Olympics after combining for a bronze medal at the Diving World Cup in Rio de Janeiro on Sunday. The pair finished in third place in the mens 10m synchro event behind Chinese pair Aisen Chen and Yue Lin and German duo Patrick Hausding and Sascha Klein. The result confirmed Great Britain would take one of four remaining Olympic quota places in the event, with Daley and Gdfellow sure to get the nod.It was a promising international debut for Daley and Gdfellow, who had first competed together in the National Cup in Southend last month.Daley has been lking for a new permanent synchro partner since splitting with Peter Waterfield, with whom he finished fourth at the 2012 Games in London. Freddy Wdward will also be competing in Brazil this summer Earlier, Freddy Wdward qualified a second Olympic quota spot for Great Britain when he bked his place in the semi-finals of the mens 3m springboard event.And Oliver Dingley will become the first Irish diver to compete at an Olympics since 1948 after he also finished within the qualification zone in the same event. Also See: Brit trio qualify for Rio Couch, Barrow secure Rio place Cheap Authentic Jordan 6 Nz .J. -- Marty Brodeur beat the Pittsburgh Penguins yet again. Wholesale Air Jordan 6 Nz .com) - Yankee Stadium is the home of the Bronx Bombers, but on Sunday afternn it will open its gates to host the latest addition of the Hudson River Rivalry. http://www.cheapairjordan6nz.com/ . -- Linebacker Myles Jack ran for four touchdowns, defensive end Cassius Marsh caught a scoring pass, and No. Cheap Air Jordan 6 Nz Online . After a replay, the winner will meet Sunderland in the quarterfinals. Sagbo did well to control Sone Alukos right cross and fire past Brighton goalkeeper Peter Brezovan. Aluko was making his first start in four months after recovering from an Achilles injury. Cheap Air Jordan 6 Nz . Ancelotti says Ronaldo has recovered from a hamstring injury but "but he doesnt feel comfortable yet so we wont risk him." Madrid is third in the Spanish league, six points behind leader Barcelona, going into Saturdays game against Valladolid. MIAMI -- Freddie Freemans ongoing hitting streak wasnt enough to keep the Atlanta Braves best stretch this season going.Freeman had an RBI single in the first inning to extend his string to 28 games and added a home run for Atlanta, but the Braves season-best seven-game winning streak ended with a 6-4 loss to the Miami Marlins on Saturday night.Another Freeman night, extending his hitting streak, Braves interim manager Brian Snitker said.Its the longest streak of Freemans career and one shy of the longest in the majors this season by Bostons Jackie Bradley Jr.Freeman has also reached base in 44 straight.It feels gd, Freeman said. Obviously, Ive worked really hard and things are clicking right now. Im getting pitches to hit and Im not missing them.The loss ended a season-long seven-game winning streak for the Braves, who are 19-13 in their last 32 after starting 44-79.Last two or three months now weve been playing real gd baseball, Freeman said. It doesnt matter how many runs were down, were going to fight all the way to the end.It was a little bit of everything that fueled the Miami Marlins offense with Derek Dietrich hitting a two-run homer and Dee Gordon stealing three bases.Thats how we really want it to go most nights, Gordon said. Weve been scuffling a little bit so to have everybody clicking with getting guys over, timely hitting is gd for us.Gordon had two hits, two walks and his stolen base total was one shy of tying the Marlins single-game ffranchise high, which he has done on two separate occasions.ddddddddddddWhen Dee is able to get on and being able to impact it like that -- it puts pressure on the pitcher and the defense, Marlins manager Don Mattingly said. What I liked about tonight was that he was willing to take his walks. You really want your leadoff guy to get on base and it doesnt matter how.Brian Ellington (4-2) earned the win in relief and A.J. Ramos recorded his 39th save in 42 chances.The Braves pulled within 5-4 on a wild pitch by Fernando Rodney in the seventh inning.Miami jumped to an early 2-1 lead on Dietrichs two-run homer to right field in the first inning.Both starting pitchers exited before the fifth inning. Miamis Wei-Yin Chen allowed two runs in four innings and Atlantas Aaron Blair (1-7) allowed five runs over 3 1/3 innings.I just didnt have the command that I had five days ago, Blair said. I got myself in trouble walking the leadoff hitter two of the four innings. I put myself in bad counts in those situations.MARLINS SPEEDThe Marlins stole five bases. Yefri Perez and Realmuto also stole a base off catcher Anthony Recker.The five steals are the most since the Marlins stole five against Pittsburgh on Aug. 25, 2015.DIETRICH CATCHDietrich made a catch falling into the stands down the first-base line on a popup by Recker in the eighth inning. ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Besucherzähler
Heute waren 120 Gäste online.

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 5840 Themen und 24610 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online:

Xobor Xobor Forum Software
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen