a restaurant or a bar before or after the game, Land

in Spam Area!!! 10.04.2019 06:32
von mary123 | 2.355 Beiträge

CHENEY, Wash. -- Gage Gubrud threw for 327 yards and four touchdowns, three to Cper Kupp, and Eastern Washington defeated Montana 35-16 on Saturday.Kupp had eight catches for 140 yards and joined Jacksonville States Josh Barge in pushing their FCS record for consecutive games with a reception to 46. Kendrick Bourne had five receptions for 124 yards.After starting 2 of 9 for 19 yards, Gubrud caught fire. Kupp had TD receptions of 69 and 2 yards for a 21-10 lead at the half. Kupp also completed a 54-yard pass to Gubrud to set up a touchdown.Kupp added a 40-yard score in the third quarter when the Eagles (7-1, 5-0 Big Sky) pushed the lead to 35-10 before Gubrud threw interceptions on consecutive possessions. EWU has outscored opponents 129-34 in the third quarter.Brady Gustafson was 45 of 63 for 398 yards with two touchdowns and two interceptions for the Grizzlies (5-3, 2-3).Eastern Washington averaged 17.3 yards per completion to 8.8 for Montana, which had a 540-455 advantage in total offense. Wholesale Jerseys China . He just needed to be his best twisting, turning acrobatic self. "I didnt need to be anybody else, I just needed to be myself and be aggressive," said Burks, who scored a career-high 34 points to spark the Utah Jazz to a 118-103 victory over the Denver Nuggets on Monday night. Cheap College Jerseys . -- The goal posts lying flat on the field, Arizonas fans lingered on the field, congregating around the locker rm entrance nearly 30 minutes after rushing out of the stands. http://www.chinajerseysnflcheapauthentic.com/ . The Americans, skipped by John Shuster, seized the advantage in the eighth end by scoring five points for a 7-3 lead. The Czechs pulled two back in the ninth, but Shusters team of third Jeff Isaacson, second Jared Zezel and lead John Landsteiner ended with another point to secure the last Olympic berth on offer. Nike NFL Jerseys China . Jon Montgomerys gold medal in skeleton at the Whistler Sliding Centre and his subsequent auctioning off of a pitcher of beer in the village square elevated him to folk-hero status. Wholesale Jerseys . -- Running backs Darren McFadden and Rashad Jennings were back at practice for the Oakland Raiders on Wednesday despite being hampered by hamstring injuries. ATLANTA -- Walter Banks posed for pictures, caught up with old friends and turned a bit wistful as he remembered all the gd times as an Atlanta Braves usher.It was time to say gdbye.Again.The Braves played their final game at Turner Field on Sunday, ending a run that lasted a mere 20 seasons with a 1-0 victory over the Detroit Tigers.?Theyll be moving to a new stadium in the suburbs next season.A sellout crowd of some 50,000 turned out for the occasion, while Banks manned his usual position in the box seats near the Atlanta dugout, not far from former President Jimmy Carter and his wife, Rosalynn.Banks was wearing a Braves jersey with No. 51 on the back, marking his seasons of service with the team going back to its move from Milwaukee in 1966.You save the best to the last, he said. No matter if they win, lose or draw, youll always remember this day.Banks spent 31 seasons working as a Braves usher at Atlanta-Fulton County Stadium -- though, he was quick to point out, it was actually 32 since he started in 1965 when the Triple-A Crackers called it home while the Braves spent a lame-duck season in Wisconsin.Ive met so many people, so many friends, he said. A lot of people, I wont get to get see anymore.Banks was on hand for the Braves final game at their previous home in 1996. The following year, the team moved next dr to Turner Field, which began life as the main stadium for the Atlanta Olympics before it was converted into a baseball park.Atlanta Fulton-County Stadium was imploded, clearing the way for a parking lot that served its replacement.That was an easy move for Banks and other longtime stadium employees. Hes not sure hell be heading to SunTrust Park, which is only about 15 miles away in the Cumberland section of the city but isnt served by Atlantas rapid-transit system.If they get transportation, it would be a lot better, Banks said.The Braves marked the final game at the ballpark affectionately known as the Ted -- a nod to its namesake and former Braves owner Ted Turner -- with a rousing ceremony honoring their all-time Turner Field team.One by one, they trotted in through an opening in the center-field wall, beginning with Chipper Jones. He tk his former position at third base, followed by shortstop Rafael Furcal, second baseman Marcus Giles, first baseman Adam LaRoche, left fielder Brian Jordan, center fielder Andruw Jones, right fielder Gary Sheffield and catcher Javy Lopez.Finally, the all-time pitchers were introduced -- three of them. Hall of Famers Greg Maddux, Tom Glavine and John Smoltz strollled out together in their familiar Braves jerseys, the crowd saving its biggest cheer for the remarkable trio.dddddddddddd They anchored the team through much of its unprecedented run of 14 straight division titles, the last nine of which came after the move to Turner Field.Maddux, Glavine and Smoltz were fittingly given the honor of throwing out the ceremonial first pitches in unison -- or, actually, the last pitches. They were joined on the mound by another Hall of Famer, former Braves manager Bobby Cox.A giant American flag was unfurled across the outfield during the national anthem, which was capped off by two military jets roaring overhead on an unseasonably warm afternn.Tim Landrey was among those attending the final game, bringing along his 12-year-old son, Jack.Landrey moved to Atlanta in 1996 and has been a Braves fan ever since.I wanted to be part of this last game, he said while watching batting practice.Landrey, who lives in the suburbs north of Atlanta, is eager to attend games at the new stadium. He said it will be a bit closer to his home and there will be more to do at the mall-like complex adjacent to SunTrust Park, which will include restaurants, retail shops and a hotel.The Braves had long complained that the city never followed through on plans to bring development to the struggling neighborhd that surrounds Turner Field. They cited that as a reason for moving, along with some $400 million in public funds that Cobb County kicked in for the new stadium.Im lking forward to going to Braves games and hitting a restaurant or a bar before or after the game, Landrey said. Its something to do as opposed to just coming here, so its a gd move for the Braves.Turner Field is barely older than Braves rkie shortstop Dansby Swanson, who was born in 1994 in suburban Kennesaw and has fond memories of cheering on the Braves as a child.Its a little bit surreal, Swanson said. This was pretty much my whole life, what I can remember. You cant really put it into words. I dont know if Ive even allowed myself to think about whats going on today and this whole year.Swanson is glad he made it to Atlanta this season, giving him a chance to take part in the Teds finale before moving on to a new era, one that hes expected to be a huge part of after several years of painful rebuilding.That was the goal coming in, Swanson said. I wanted to close out the old one and help open up the new one. ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Besucherzähler
Heute waren 177 Gäste online.

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 5840 Themen und 24610 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online:

Xobor Xobor Forum Software
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen