on a sponsors exemption to the Puerto Rico Open, where he tied

in Spam Area!!! 10.04.2019 06:32
von mary123 | 2.355 Beiträge

Manchester United have overtaken Barcelona as the best paid ftball team in the world in 2016, according to a survey into salaries across the world of sport. It is the first time since Sportingintelligences Global Sports Salaries Survey started seven years ago that Uniteds average first-team pay has outstripped every other ftball club.Jose Mourinhos squad jumped from sixth to fourth in the overall list, thanks to huge expenditure during the summer that saw the arrival of Paul Pogba and Zlatan Ibrahimovic. Uniteds average basic first-team pay in 2016-17 has been calculated at £5.77m a year or £110,962 a week. Watch NOW TV Watch Sky Sports for just £6.99. No contract. This puts United ahead of La Liga giants Barcelona, who are the second highest paid ftball team (£5.65m a year) and ahead of their local rivals, Manchester City, who are third among the ftball teams and ninth on the overall list with average pay of £5.4m a year. The Cleveland Cavaliers are riding high as sports global earners The survey considers the pay of almost 10,000 sportsmen at 333 teams in seven sports across 17 of the worlds richest leagues. It only analyses earnings for playing sport and not for endorsements or other extra-curricular activities.Among the top 12 teams around the world, only United, Barcelona and City come from ftball, while eight are from the NBA, and the New York Yankees in baseball. Eight of the 12 top payers are based in the USA, two in England, one in Spain, and one in Canada - the NBAs Toronto Raptors.The Premier League remains the best-paid ftball league in the world. Average basic first-team pay in Englands top flight is £2,438,275, or £48,766 a week. Barcelonas stars have been put in the shade by Manchester Uniteds big earners That is nearly double the average wage in La Liga, which is just more than £1.2m per player per year, or £24,786 a week.NBA side the Cleveland Cavaliers have been calculated as the worlds highest paid team. The average first-team pay at the Cavaliers, home to NBA icon LeBron James, is £6.54m per year or £125,883 per week in the 2016-17 season that commenced on 25 October. Man Utd vs Arsenal November 19, 2016, 110am Live on Get Sky Sports Get a Sky Sports pass A huge new TV deal in the NBA as well as the effects of Brexit on the dollar-pound exchange rate have contributed to the rise of the NBA teams. LA Clippers are third in the list (£5.79m per year), while baseball side, the Yankees are second overall (£5.82m).The 449 players on the rosters of the NBAs 30 teams earn an average £4.8m a year.Celtic have the biggest average first-team salary in Scotland at £718,000 per player, more than double the next biggest at Rangers (£317,000 per year). The New York Yankees stars are second on the list The survey compares average basic pay in leagues ranging from the NBA, NFL, NHL hockey, MLB baseball and MLS in the USA, to ftball leagues in Europe and Asia, and an assortment of other popular leagues covering Australian Rules ftball and IPL cricket.Premier League average pay has multiplied by almost 32 times in 25 seasons, from about £77,000 in 1992-93 to £2.4m in the current season.Uniteds first-team salaries have grown from about £140,000 per year in 1992-93 to more than 40 times as much. Also See: Mkhitaryan vows to impress Jose Everton keen on Depay Zlatan reveals boyhd idol Joses Smalling own goal Air Max 95 NZ Wholesale . -- Chicago Bears cornerback Tim Jennings was selected Monday to his second straight Pro Bowl, while guard Kyle Long made it after a solid rkie season. Air Max 95 NZ . It was the second consecutive win for the Pacers (2-5), who lost their first five preseason games. Jeff Teague led the Hawks (1-5) with 17 points and eight assists and Al Horford had 12 points and seven rebounds. Mike Scott scored 15 of his 17 points in the second half. http://www.airmax95pnz.com/ . 31, the CFL club announced Monday. The team also has yet to decide on the future of Doug Berry, who began the season as a consultant to the head coach but tk over the offensive co-ordinators duties in July. Air Max 95 New Zealand . Collaros, 25, was solid last season, posting a 5-2 record as the starter while incumbent Ricky Ray was injured. Collaros also started Torontos 23-20 regular-season finale loss to Montreal — Ray didnt dress because the Argos had already clinched first in the East Division — but was one of three quarterbacks to play that day. Air Max 95 Sale NZ . The International Olympic Committee released the official list of bid cities on Friday after the deadline for applications had passed. The candidates -- all previously announced in their own countries -- are: Almaty, Kazakhstan; Beijing; Krakow, Poland; Lviv, Ukraine; Oslo, Norway; and Stockholm. Brks Koepka already knows the sting of losing in the Ryder Cup.And he hasnt even played in one yet.The lone rkie on this American team, Koepka was keeping the wrong company during the last two losses. He was just starting his career on the Challenge Tour, coming off consecutive missed cuts in Kazakhstan and France when he broke through for a three-shot victory in the Catalunya Challenge in Spain.That was the same day the Americans tk a 10-6 lead into the final day at Medinah, only for Europe to produce the greatest comeback by a visiting team.I remember I was in some little tapas restaurant, Koepka said. There was maybe five people in there, and I can remember eating and watching it unfold.It gets worse.Two years later, the 26-year-old Floridian won the Turkish Airlines Open in his first full season, and he was honored as the European Tour rkie of the year. The awards banquet tk place at the end of the year at Wentworth, a celebration of European success.Just his luck, it was a Ryder Cup year.Europe was coming off a much easier victory, this time at Gleneagles in Scotland. The team was the toast of the banquet.They were all talking about it, and it drove me nuts. I couldnt stand it, Koepka said. The rm was filled with Europeans. They had their whole team, Sir Alex Ferguson was there. It was pretty cl. But I got really tired of watching it.At least this time, hell be in gd company. And instead of being in front of a TV in Spain or in a banquet rm in England, hell have golf clubs in his hands at Hazeltine National as the Americans try to reverse two decades of mostly losing.How he responds is one of the unknowns for the U.S. team, mainly because Koepka is new to all of this. No one doubts his powerful play that put him on a fast track after starting on a slow road. After beating a strong field in Turkey, he won his first PGA Tour event three months later in the Waste Management Phoenix Open.Koepka isnt sure what to expect, so perhaps winning at the rowdiest event on the PGA Tour will help.Everyone has told me its going to be amped up, he said of the Ryder Cup, which starts Friday. I kind of have this picture of 16 at Waste Management -- like that, only everywhere. Thats probably the closest thing to it.Kepka, who is No.dddddddddddd22 in the world, secured his spot on the team by returning from an ankle injury to tie for fourth in the PGA Championship.Hes great to pair with anybody, because who wouldnt want to play with Brks as far as he hits it? U.S. captain Davis Love III said. Watching Europe celebrate two years ago ... really motivated him to make the team. Hes going to add a lot of youthful enthusiasm and a lot of power to our team.His caddie, Ricky Elliott, is from Northern Ireland. Koepka is close with Rory McIlroy. He has lots of friends in Europe from his three years of playing there, and he wouldnt trade his experiences. But when it came to hearing about the Ryder Cup, it got a little old.Im really excited, he said. I know my face doesnt show it, but its hard to get excitement out of me. I went to the beach on Jan. 1 at 8 in the morning and wrote a bunch of goals down, and the Ryder Cup was one of them. That was nice to cross off.He has checked off plenty of goals along the way.The Florida State alum tied with Jordan Spieth in the second stage of PGA Tour qualifying in 2012, but both missed out on advancing. Their routes were entirely different. Spieth received sponsor exemptions on the Web.com Tour in South America, and then cashed in on a sponsors exemption to the Puerto Rico Open, where he tied for second. He ended the year with a PGA Tour victory, a chance to win the FedEx Cup team and a spot on the Presidents Cup team at age 20.Koepka got out his passport and traveled more miles that he cares to count.Jordan was really talented coming out, and he deserved all that, Koepka said. I wasnt high-profile. I had a place to play, so I figured I could get from the Challenge Tour to the European Tour to here.He already knows what its like to be the lone rkie. During a Ryder Cup team gathering at the home of the New England Patriots earlier this month, players were going to hit shots to a target at Gillette Stadium. Zach Johnson handed Koepka the bucket of balls and told him it was his job to carry it as the rkie.I carried it around for 45 minutes, Koepka said. I couldnt care less. ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Besucherzähler
Heute waren 136 Gäste online.

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 5840 Themen und 24610 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online:

Xobor Xobor Forum Software
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen