I thought he played very well in Game 7.

in Spam Area!!! 09.04.2019 09:49
von mary123 | 2.355 Beiträge

This Friday marks the release of Fight Valley, a movie featuring MMA fighters Miesha Tate, Holly Holm and Cris Cyborg Justino. Fight Valley tells the story of 22-year-old Tory Coro who gets involved in an underground fighting ring in a rough section of Camden, New Jersey. When her bruised and beaten body is found abandoned in the wds, rumors begin to swirl that Tory died in Fight Valley, an unofficial neighborhd where fighters go to make money.Cyborg, who plays the character Church, chatted with espnWs Katie Barnes about the film, working with Miesha Tate, and how she still would fight Ronda Rousey.espnW: Is this your first film?Cyborg: Yes, it was my first movie.espnW: What was it like to participate in the making of this film?Cyborg: I didnt have a lot of experience, but there were a lot of people who helped me. Normally when youre sparring, you do it against each other, but in a movie you dont touch. It was a cl experience.espnW: How was working with Miesha Tate?Cyborg: She already knew a lot about the movie, so she explained some things to me. My first language is not English, its Portuguese, and she helped me with some words to make speech better. And it was great, I already knew her.espnW: Would you fight Miesha Tate?Cyborg: You know, I never chse opponents. I dont think she wants to fight me, I think shed rather fight Ronda [Rousey]. If she really wanted to fight me, shed just tell UFC and they could make the fight. Thatd be a fight Id want to watch besides Cyborg vs. Ronda Rousey -- Miesha Tate vs. Cyborg.espnW: You still hoping for that Cyborg vs. Ronda Rousey fight?Cyborg:?Im just training, and if she wants to come back and fight, thats no problem because people want that fight. All the fans want that fight. China Stitched Jerseys . -- Former San Diego Chargers safety Paul Oliver was found dead at his Atlanta-area home Tuesday night, and a medical examiner said Wednesday that the ex-player committed suicide. Cheap Jerseys From China . Team physician Dr. Steve Traina performed the surgery Friday. Robinson was injured in a spill underneath the Nuggets basket during the first quarter of Wednesday nights loss to the Charlotte Bobcats. http://www.authenticnflwholesalejerseys.com/ . Parker had 26 points and eight assists and San Antonio beat Toronto 112-99 Monday night. "We won that game because of Tony Parkers aggressiveness," Spurs coach Gregg Popovich said. "His juice; his aggression all night long. Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping . It was the second consecutive win for the Pacers (2-5), who lost their first five preseason games. Jeff Teague led the Hawks (1-5) with 17 points and eight assists and Al Horford had 12 points and seven rebounds. Mike Scott scored 15 of his 17 points in the second half. Wholesale Authentic NFL Jerseys From China . President of baseball operations Larry Beinfest was fired Friday after 12 years with the Marlins. The move came as the team neared the end of its third consecutive last-place season in the NL East.BOSTON -- Putting the puck past Henrik Lundqvist is a huge challenge for the Boston Bruins. Of course, they have to get it to him first and thats a tough task against the shot-blocking New York Rangers. "Theyre definitely going to be laying down to block those shots," Boston forward Patrice Bergeron said after practice for Thursday nights series opener. "We have to be aware of that. I think its about finding ways to get that puck to the net and faking shots and moving more." On Monday night, it seemed the Bruins wouldnt have to worry about that. They were close to elimination. Then they rallied from a three-goal deficit in the last 11 minutes of the third period and beat the Toronto Maple Leafs 5-4 on Bergerons overtime goal in Game 7. "You dont give up," Bruins forward Jaromir Jagr said Wednesday, but "if you try to do it again, youre probably not going to do it even if you try 100 times, but it happened." Now its time to forget that unforgettable comeback. Its time for the Eastern Conference semifinals, the first playoff meeting between the teams in 40 years. Lundqvist, last years Vezina Trophy winner and finalist for that award this season, enters the series with consecutive shutouts in Games 6 and 7 against the Washington Capitals. He stopped 62 shots in those games while facing elimination. The key to the shutouts? "Box them out before they get (near the goal) so they cant provide a screen," Rangers defenceman Dan Girardi said. "If we cant box them out, the biggest thing is getting (at) their sticks. Hankie is going to stop that shot if he sees it. We have to do a gd job of letting Hankie see those first shots, make sure theres no tips." Girardi led the NHL this season with 125 blocked shots, just under three per game. The Rangers were sixth with 16.1 per game. And in the playoffs, they have three of the top seven shot blockers -- Girardi in second place with 24, Ryan McDonagh in fourth with 20 and Ryan Callahan in seventh with 18. And even though Bruins captain Zdeno Chara can slap the puck at more than 100 mph from the point, theyre not likely to shy away. "Anything they can get to, theyre going to block," Rangers coach John Tortorella said. "If they have a chance to block a shot, they are going to block a shot. Everybody." If they do, Chara could make it painful. "Im certainly not going to ask him to take anything off his shot because theyre blocking," Bruins coach Claude Julien said.dddddddddddd He wants his players to keep their heads up and watch where theyre shting instead of just lking down and hitting the puck as hard as they can. "Were going to have to work extra hard to get those pucks through and then get them to reach the net," Julien said. "At the same time, I dont think its a big secret to know that they got a pretty gd goaltender, and that traffic in front of the net is going to be something were going to want to do a lot." Bostons Tuukka Rask, a more aggressive goalie than Lundqvist, also has been outstanding in the playoffs. But he could be without three injured veteran defencemen. Andrew Ference missed Games 6 and 7, Wade Redden sat out Game 7 and Dennis Seidenberg played just 37 seconds of the finale before being sidelined. None of them practiced Thursday. "Sometimes its better not to practice and just to play," said Julien, careful not to tip his hand. Rkies Dougie Hamilton, Matt Bartkowski and Torey Krug all could be active. "Its going to be a challenge for us," Rask said. "It gives these new guys an opportunity to step up and show what theyve got. If I was in their shoes Id be really excited." Both teams leading goal scorers in the regular season -- New Yorks Rick Nash (21) and Bostons Brad Marchand (1 -- were shut out in their first series. But Marchand assisted on Bergerons series-winning goal and Nash seems to be making progress. "He certainly wasnt totally on but hes very close," Tortorella said. "I thought he played very well in Game 7. Hes playing and I think hes going to be a really big part of this as we enter into Boston." Both teams snared some much-needed rest after playing two games in two days Sunday and Monday. Bergeron expects a low-scoring series. Girardi expects it to be physical. "Both teams want to get on the forecheck," he said, "create some momentum that way." Julien wants his team to fight for position in front of Lundqvist, who allowed just 12 goals in seven games against Washington. "They protect their goaltender fairly well," Julien said. "You know hes gd enough to stop what he sees. They box out extremely well, so weve got to work hard to take away that vision that he needs in order to stop pucks. Theres going to be a lot of battles, I think, in this series. "By the end of it, I think youre going to have some exhausted teams." ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Besucherzähler
Heute waren 152 Gäste online.

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 5840 Themen und 24610 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online:

Xobor Xobor Forum Software
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen