e went there (in June 2014) they had just sold about five players -

in Spam Area!!! 04.04.2019 07:48
von mary123 | 2.355 Beiträge

ENGLEWD, Colo. -- Demaryius Thomas and Emmanuel Sanders are typically competitive teammates, eagerly comparing stats after Broncos games to boast about who collected more catches or gained more yards.While the Pro Bowl receivers also cheer each others successes, they even turn their celebrations into contests.When he scored his touchdown, he almost knocked me out, Sanders said. I almost caught a concussion because of chest bumping him. I didnt realize how strong he was.I cant help he weighs a buck-70, retorted Thomas , whos four inches taller and 50 pounds heavier than Sanders. Hes the one who wanted to do it. He pointed up in the sky, Im like, `Im winded.Thomas had just hauled in a 55-yard touchdown pass from Trevor Siemian on third-and-11 in the closing minutes that sealed Denvers 29-17 win Sunday at muggy Cincinnati.Thomas had chest-bumped Sanders after each of his two touchdown catches earlier in the game but he was suspicious of Sanders, figuring he was getting set up.I was thinking in my head that hes going to try to out-jump me, Thomas said. So Im not going to let him outjump me. So I jumped as hard as I could.Well, not quite.I jumped hard enough that he wouldnt outjump me, Thomas said, clarifying.Thomas and Sanders had both griped a week earlier about their dearth of catches, yards and touchdowns this season.They said their gripes stemmed not from selfishness but out of a sense of duty: they were embarrassed that Denvers defense was again leading the way like it did all last season. And heres two players with $92 million worth of contracts who hadnt set ft in the end zone in victories over Carolina and Indianapolis.Against the Bengals, the pair combined for 15 catches, 217 yards and three touchdowns.I think we can be dangerous, Sanders said. I think thats the reason our articles last week said that Demaryius and me were frustrated, obviously because we know the potential of this offense.Thomas said, I still dont know if it was frustration. It was just wanting our team to be better, especially on the offensive side. We just tk advantage of opportunities. Coach called great plays and we just tk advantage of them so that we can show everybody that we are the best duo in the game.Neither Sanders nor Thomas will shy away t far from the prima donna receiver label.Hey, one thing, I dont mind being a diva. I am a diva, Sanders said. I like winning ballgames, I like catching passes. Every wide receiver in the world likes to catch passes; every wide receiver in the world likes to put up points. After that game when the defense scored two touchdowns and youre lking and (Aqib) Talib has more touchdowns and ... were lking at ourselves and saying offensively that we have to step it up.They did.Sanders had nine catches for 117 yards and Thomas had six receptions for 100 at Cincinnati.Sanders scoffs at the notion that theres only rm for one outsized personality in the wide receivers rm in Denver.He suggested Thomas was a country diva. Im a Hollywd diva.Thats one point they wont argue about.Im from the country, Thomas said, I drive a Ford Raptor. Aint nothing wrong with that.Their rivalry is rted in -- what else -- friendship and respect.We push each other every week to try to see who can be better, just to try to be the best that does it, Thomas said.Sanders said hes so wired to win that he cant even play a friendly game of Connect Four or pingpong without his competitive nature coming out.Thats why Thomas thought Sanders was setting him up.I think Emmanuel did it once, maybe two years ago, Thomas said. And ever since then I wont let nobody outjump me.Game notes The Broncos (3-0) held two hat day practices in preparation for another muggy afternn this weekend against the Buccaneers (1-2). The Tampa forecast calls for high temperatures and a 60 percent chance of thunderstorms. ... Ruled out for a second straight week are TE Virgil Green (calf) and RG Donald Stephenson (calf). They, along with OLB DeMarcus Ware (forearm), will make the trip after staying behind last week.---AP NFL website: www.pro32.ap.org and AP NFL Twitter feed: www.twitter.com/AP-NFL---Follow AP Pro Ftball Writer Arnie Melendrez Stapleton on Twitter: http://twitter.com/arniestapleton . Nike Air Max 270 Uk . A lawyer for MLB, Matthew Menchel, confirmed Wednesday the league dropped its case against Biogenesis of America, its owner Anthony Bosch and several other individuals. The lawsuit had accused Biogenesis and Bosch of conspiring with players to violate their contracts by providing them with banned performance-enhancing substances. Air Max 270 Cheap Wholesale . -- The proud fathers huddled near the Dallas Stars dressing rm, smiling, laughing and telling stories while wearing replica green sweaters of their sons team. http://www.airmax270cheapuk.com/ . Wilson hit Schenn from behind during Tuesday nights game in Philadelphia, earning a five-minute major for charging and a game misconduct. He has a phone hearing with the department of player safety, which limits any potential suspension to five or fewer games. Air Max 270 Sale Uk . Robredo, ranked No. 16, bounced back from an upset loss to Leonardo Mayer in the second round of the Royal Guard Open in Chile last week to down Carreno Busta in 1 hour, 25 minutes. On a day filled mostly with qualifying matches, fifth-seeded Marcel Granollers of Spain also entered the second with a 7-5, 3-6, 6-2 win over Aljaz Bedene of Slovenia, while Guido Pella of Argentina defeated Guillermo Garcia-Lopez of Spain 7-6 (6), 6-4 to advance. Air Max 270 Discount Uk . -- Jimmie Johnson held off a teammate, passed a pair of Hall of Famers, and dominated once more at Dover.Former England skipper Ray Wilkins has told Sky Sports News HQ he does not expect Ronald Koeman to leave Southampton for Everton this summer. The ex-Chelsea and Manchester United star believes the new contracts handed to three Saints players in recent days may be a tell-tale sign that their Dutch manager is also staying on the south coast.Koeman is being linked to the vacant seat at Everton, who sacked Roberto Martinez on Thursday following their dismal end to the Premier League season. However, the news that Fraser Forster, James Ward-Prowse and Virgil van Dijk are remaining at St Marys may be down to a guarantee that Koeman will still be Southampton boss next season.Goalkeeper Forster has signed a new five-year deal, while midfielder Ward-Prowse and defender van Dijk are staying for six more seasons.Wilkins said: Forster is an England international, and young Ward-Prowse has done well for the under 21s. He may be lking for a bigger fish, and thats no disrespect to Everton or their supporters. Ray Wilkins Would they have sought guarantees from Koeman that he was going to remain there before signing their contracts?Both have improved under him and, in the modern day game, they may have wanted assurances he was staying.And Wilkins believes Koeman may not view Everton as being a step up from Southampton, bearing in mind that the Toffees trail Saints by 16 points going into the final weekend of the season.He added: I think Southampton are the bigger club. He may be lking for a bigger fish, and thats no disrespect to Everton or their supporters. Ray Wilkins believes Southampton boss Ronald Koeman will stay at the club this summer despite reports linking him with Everton.dddddddddddd Hes done a magnificent job. When he went there (in June 2014) they had just sold about five players - three went to Liverpl - and he has had to rebuild all over again.He sells players but brings in top quality players who are accustomed to our league. I think hes ready for a go at the top four.Wilkins thinks the demise of Martinez maybe down to the teams failures when their opponents have possession.He went on: What Ive seen of Everton the last couple of years, with the ball they are exceptional, reaching two cup semi-finals this year, so its not all bad.With the ball gd but without it not so gd - or not as gd as it should be. I think that has been their major failing.Its all about winning, and when you lose eight games at home, thats not gd enough if youre a top club. Also See: Martinez sacked Next Everton boss Saints sign new deals Van Dijk commits ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Besucherzähler
Heute waren 32 Gäste online.

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 5840 Themen und 24610 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online:

Xobor Xobor Forum Software
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen