is Hamilton, Nico Rosberg and Sebastian Vettel refle

in Spam Area!!! 03.04.2019 06:48
von mary123 | 2.355 Beiträge

CINCINNATI -- The Milwaukee Brewers efficiently pushed aside the Cincinnati Reds.Milwaukee had only six hits -- two of them homers by Scter Gennett and Domingo Santana -- and five of the six batters who walked scored and to help the Brewers win 7-0 and avoid a three-game sweep.Junior Guerra pitched six shutouts innings, Manny Pina drove in two runs and Chris Carter scored all three times he walked. Milwaukee snapped Cincinnatis five-game winning streak, a run that matched its season high.We put runners on base and hit home runs, manager Craig Counsell said. Thats the recipe for us.The shutout was the second of the series between the NL Central rivals. Cincinnati won 3-0 on Monday. The Brewers had lost four of their last five games.We walked six guys and five scored, Reds manager Bryan Price said. I think we hit more balls on the screws than they did, but they tk advantage of walks.Guerra (9-3), in his third start since coming off the disabled list with right elbow inflammation, allowed just one baserunner past second base -- Jose Peraza on a one-out triple in the third inning. Guerra bounced back to strike out Tyler Holt and get Joey Votto to ground out to first baseman Chris Carter.Guerra allowed just three hits and two walks with five strikeouts. He also hit a batter.Hes putting together a pretty gd season, Counsell said. Hes got a gd sense of the moment and what he needs to do in certain situations.Milwaukee improved to 14-6 in Guerras starts this season.Hes very poised, Gennett added. Hes been consistent all year. He gets ahead, and hes able to execute when he gets behind. He pitches in, which is huge.Corey Knebel, Jhan Marinez and Taylor Jungmann each pitched an inning to complete Milwaukees seventh shutout, matching last seasons total.Carter and Gennett drew back-to-back walks to start the second inning and Santana singled to load the bases with nobody out against Tim Adleman (2-4). Carter and Gennett scored on Pinas bases-loaded soft single to left field.The second inning, the first three batters got to 3-2 counts, Counsell said. We won three 3-2 battles.Adleman walked Carter with two outs in the third inning and had two strikes on Gennett before the second unloaded his 12th homer of the season into the first row of the right field seats.Its important to get ahead and tack on when you can, Gennett said That takes the pressure off your pitchers and gives them some breathing rm.Santana broke the game open with a two-out three-run shot in eighth off Ross Ohlendorf, Santanas eighth of the season.Adleman allowed three hits and four runs with three walks and four strikeouts in five innings to slip to 0-3 over his last four starts.MOUND ARMYRHP Abel De Los Santos became in the sixth inning the franchise-record 31st pitcher used by the Reds this season. The previous record of 30 was set in 2003.NO SPARKCincinnati pitchers teamed up to hold the top three batters in Milwaukees lineup to a combined 0-for-14 with seven strikeouts and a walk.IRON MANCarter has missed just two of Milwaukees 146 games this season. He is four games shy of matching the career high of 148 he set in 2013 with Houston.TRAINERS RMBrewers: SS Orlando Arcia and CF Keon Broxton collided in short left-center field trying to track down Perazas blp single. LF Braun scped up the ball and threw Peraza out trying to stretch the single into a double. Arcia and Broxton stayed in the game.Reds: 3B Eugenio Suarez was hit by a pitch in the left elbow leading off the second inning. He stayed in the game.UP NEXTBrewers: Milwaukees 11-game trip continues Thursday with the first of four against the Cubs in Chicago. RHP Jimmy Nelson (7-14) is 0-6 with a 3.59 ERA in 11 career games against Chicago.Reds: After taking Thursday off, Cincinnati opens a four-game series against Pittsburgh that includes a day-night doubleheader on Saturday. RHP Robert Stephenson (2-1) will start the opener for the Reds. Air Max Outlet Scontate . Once again, DeLaet finished tied for second at a PGA Tour stop on the weekend, this time at the Waste Management Phoenix Open. The pride of Weyburn, Sask. Scarpe Nike Air Max Scontate . The move comes after the Canadiens were approached by the Buffalo Sabres for permission to speak to Dudley - a former Sabres player and head coach. "The Sabres called for permission and I appreciate that, Im flattered, Dudley told TSN Hockey Insider Pierre LeBrun of ESPN. http://www.outletairmax.it/ . 10 Texas A&Ms offence dominated as usual against SMU. Air Max Saldi . Defencemen Drew Doughty, Shea Weber and forward Ryan Getzlaf also scored for the Canadians, who started their gold-medal defence 2-0. Goalie Roberto Luongo, getting the call in place of Game 1 starter Carey Price, was solid when needed in making 23 saves for the shutout. Air Max Outlet Italia . Neymar curled home a free kick from just outside the area to put the 2014 World Cup host ahead in the 44th minute. Three minutes after the break, a simple through pass from Paulinho freed Oscar and the Chelsea star rounded goalkeeper Jung Sung-ryong to extend Brazils lead.Lewis Hamilton has been reprimanded for reversing in the pit lane after claiming a last-gap pole position for the Bahrain GP. The stewards lked into a breach of the rules by the world champion after he returned to the pit lane at the end of qualifying. Cars cannot be reversed in an F1 pit lane under their own power.However, although found guilty of the infringement, Hamilton escaped with a reprimand and his pole position for Sundays race stands. A reprimand has been imposed as no clear instruction was given on where he should park after qualifying, ruled the stewards.The Mercedes driver had secured his second successive pole by the slenderest of margins from team-mate Nico Rosberg in the dying stages of Q3.When is the Bahrain GP on Sky?Hamilton had been as low as fourth before his final flying lap after an error on his initial flier but produced the fastest lap ever recorded at the Bahrain International Circuit to pip Rosberg by less than a tenth of a second.That was a sexy lap! a jubilant Hamilton shouted as he crossed the line. Lewis Hamilton says Saturdays qualifying performance meant a lot Lewis just did a fantastic job, conceded Rosberg. My lap felt gd, I actually thought I was on pole.Hamiltons pole position is the 51st of his career and was the undisputed highlight of a qualifying hour that otherwise fell flat with only one flying lap set in the final six minutes of Q2. Hamiltons world class lap Lewis Hamilton denied Nico Rosberg at the last in Bahrain - but elimination rules flopped again It was a relief to finally put a lap together, Hamilton told Sky Sports F1. On the lap before I was down already to Nico and then l went wide and lost it, so I knew that l had to go out and get everything more on that final lap.It means a lot - it felt like my first pole. I nearly lost my voice [on the warm-down lap], it was like scoring a goal!Rosberg had been the faster Mercedes driver throughout practice and appeared set to claim his seventh pole position in the last eight Saturday outings. Paul Di Resta takes a lk at Lewis Hamiltons Bahrain pole lap.dddddddddddd Its actually the only lap Ive put together all weekend, and it was the last one. I hope thats the first of many, added Hamilton.Throughout practice I was going round and it wasnt quite perfect and Nico would be a tenth ahead. So to finally put it together and knowing that l had to improve after going off on my first flying lap, so happy.Conclusions from Bahrain GP qualifyingHamilton also divulged that he had set his Mercedes car up with race strategy in mind.I think thats maybe why Ive been struggling against Nico this weekend, he suggested.Both Mercedes cars were beaten off the line in Melbourne by Ferrari and Hamilton, who also claimed pole in Australia from Rosberg, has admitted that race starts remain an area of concern for the world champions. Lewis Hamilton, Nico Rosberg and Sebastian Vettel reflect on qualifying Its always important to get a gd start. Its something weve been working on, but its only been a couple of weeks so whether or not weve made big improvements I highly doubt it, but hopefully it is better, he said.Rosberg, meanwhile, was left to rue his last-gasp defeat by such a narrow margin.I was 100 per cent sure l had pole so that was disappointing, the German admitted. But if there is one track where pole isnt important it is here in Bahrain and so much can happen. It will be an interesting race with a lot of opportunities. Ted Kravitz brings you all the latest news from qualifying at the Bahrain Grand Prix. Every race live in 2016 Sky Sports F1 brings you every race live in 2016. Fast and easy online upgrade - click here Also See: Bahrain qualifying report What time is Bahrain GP on Sky? ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Besucherzähler
Heute waren 63 Gäste online.

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 5840 Themen und 24610 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online:

Xobor Xobor Forum Software
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen