Hendrick: Charlotte is like home to us. I

in Bewerbung 02.04.2019 07:59
von mary123 | 2.355 Beiträge

Jose Mourinho says he will return to ftball in July but knows nothing about his chances of joining Manchester United. Mourinho remains long odds-on to be Uniteds next boss, although sources told Sky Sports News HQ last month no agreement was in place.The former Chelsea manager, who left Stamford Bridge in December, has repeatedly denied a deal is in place to succeed Louis van Gaal. Spurs fine with Poch-Fergie meet Spurs told Sky Sports they have no issues with Mauricio Pochettino meeting Sir Alex Ferguson And speaking in Mexico City, where he was coaching a FIFA Legends team against a Mexican All-stars line-up he said: I dont know. I know nothing about it really. I dont have a club.Mourinho expects that to change sn, though, and he repeated a belief he will be back in management this summer. Manchester Uniteds defeat at West Ham means they are outside the top four going into the final day In July, I will be back, he said. So we are in May. May to July is nothing. I keep enjoying my life which Im doing, keep enjoying my family. But in July I am back.Louis van Gaal has one year to run on his contract and could yet deliver an FA Cup and Champions League qualification this season if results go his way on the final day of the Premier League this weekend. Watch Ronaldinho, Luis Figo and Dwight Yorke roll back the years playing for a FIFA legends team. Theres also a last ditch tackle to save a goal from Jose Mourinho The Dutchman has already been involved in planning for next season, a luxury Mourinho will be denied wherever he ends up.He said: Its difficult because when you get a new club in this period normally the clubs have already done their work. Paul Scholes believes Manchester United fans have not been entertained this season I give you an example. Im not the Chelsea manager, but I organised the Chelsea pre-season in many aspects because I did that 10 months ago.Clubs have their commercial, marketing departments always involved in everything. When a new manager arrives in May, June its very difficult to touch in some points, but we know that. Louis van Gaal still feels that it is possible for Manchester United to qualify for the Champions League Also See: Who gets into Europe? Final day live on Sky Sports Hammers win Boleyn thriller LVG rues missed opportunity Scarpe Nike Air Max Outlet . -- There were a lot of firsts for the Edmonton Oilers on Tuesday night. Air Max Scontate .com) - The game was all punts and field goals before Kodi Whitfields catch. http://www.airmaxoutlet.it/ . Badenhop was 2-3 with a 3.47 ERA in 63 relief appearances for Milwaukee this season. He is 18-20 in his career with three saves and a 3. Air Max Scontate Zalando . The Nashville Predators were glad their captain was still on their side. Weber had a goal and two assists, and Roman Josi scored the shtout winner to lift the Predators to a 4-3 win over the Flyers on Thursday night. Air Max Outlet Online Italia . Reigning world champion Eve Muirhead of Scotland opened with a 12-2 rout of Winnipegs Jennifer Jones in a battle of teams bound for the 2014 Winter Olympics in Sochi. CONCORD, N.C. -- A career-long 24-race winless streak.Only two cars qualifying for the Chase for the Cup championship.Dale Earnhardt Jr.s season-ending concussion.Yep, it has been a rough season for Hendrick Motorsports -- but Jimmie Johnson is out to salvage it.Johnson gained some big-time momentum and a measure of breathing rm on Sunday in his quest for a record-tying seventh Cup championship, winning at Charlotte to advance to the third round for the first time since the new playoff format was established in 2014.Johnson was knocked out in the second round two years ago. He bowed out in the first round last year.We knew we would get back in victory lane, Johnson said. Yes, it was slower than we wanted it to be, but to be here today and have this victory is great.Hendrick said he was so excited to win that he tk his first champagne bath ever after the race.It feels gd, Hendrick said with a satisfying smile.Johnson and Chase Elliott were the only Hendrick drivers to make the Chase after Earnhardt was forced to call it a season while dealing with concussion symptoms and Kasey Kahne was unable to find victory lane.It lked like it might be another tough-luck day for owner Rick Hendrick when Elliott was knocked out of the race in a wreck after leading 103 laps. But Johnson tk the baton in the second half of the race and led 155 laps.Johnson passed Matt Kenseth on the restart with 17 laps remaining and held on to win his third race of the season and his record eighth win at his home track.Together, Hendrick drivers combined to lead 258 of 334 laps, leaving Chase driver Kyle Busch to wonder if the powerhouse team is back.They had some speed, Busch said. Maybe they are bringing new cars and theey have found something -- and have been holding out on us.dddddddddddd. We will have to be start doing the same thing.Said Johnson: We have hit on some things. But we cant celebrate t much. But this does buy us a couple of weeks of freedom in the Chase.Hendrick said the last few months were difficult, saying for a while we were struggling to get in the top 10.I cant tell you how many races we were in a position to win, Hendrick said. There would be a caution or something and we would just fumble the ball.Hendrick said the team went back to the wind tunnel for testing and worked hard to find more speed.Usually teams come apart when they are not finding speed, Hendrick said. But the guys came together.Said Hendrick: Charlotte is like home to us. Its been a drought.After the race, one of Johnsons children pulled a fake $1 million bill out of Johnsons pocket that he been given a long time ago by Humpy Wheeler.That seemed to match Johnsons million-dollar smile on Sunday.Really we just fell back on what we are made of at Hendrick Motorsports, he said. There is a culture there and a belief. It was not fun to experience all that we have been through, but we have seen the cars get stronger, better and faster. We were able to execute all day long here.Among active drivers at Charlotte, Johnson came in ranking first in average running position (8.3), driver rating (109.6) and laps led (1,740).Johnson said his team might have benefited from Saturday nights race being postponed because of Hurricane Matthew.He likes running at Charlotte in the daytime.We like the sun, Johnson said. ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Besucherzähler
Heute waren 145 Gäste online.

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 5840 Themen und 24610 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online:

Xobor Xobor Forum Software
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen