stopped more opponents than anybody else in UFC history A

in Bewerbung 02.04.2019 07:58
von mary123 | 2.355 Beiträge

CHICAGO -- Cubs fans had to wait 108 years to see their team win a World Series and another month to see one of the most famous athletes in the world pay off a bet by wearing the uniform of their team because the Cleveland Indians were the lovable losers this time around.LeBron James arrived to the Cleveland Cavaliers game against the Chicago Bulls in a full Cubs uniform, as promised, to settle a wager with his former teammate Dwyane Wade. From the blue Cubs cap with a red C atop his head to the white pinstriped jersey and baseball pants and all the way down to blue stirrups on his feet, James fulfilled his obligation after the Cubs beat the Indians 8-7 in Game 7 one month ago to the day.Doesnt he lk gd, everybody? Wade said, as he was flanked by more than 50 media members who parked themselves at the United Center loading dock for hours to await James to get there on the Cavs team bus. Lk at him, he lks great.Following the game, a 111-105 Bulls victory, Wade said,?I actually thought he lked gd, man. He actually did lk like he could play baseball. I would have lked terrible.James made a pouty face as Wade whipped out his phone to take video of the spectacle.This s--- crazy, huh? James said as he made the walk up the ramp through a sea of onlkers -- including the Cubs mascot Clark -- and to the visiting locker rm. We off the chain.As Kevin Love made his way behind the throng of people there to see James, the Cavs forward likened the scene to something he had only previously seen created by Muhammad Ali or Michael Jordan.Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, I know, James said in a video taken on the bus ride over to the arena and posted on Uninterrupted, the multimedia platform he cofounded. So before I walk into the United Center and get bombarded with cameras and everything, yeah, I lost this bet, and this is unfortunate what I have to go into the arena in.At that point of the video, James takes the camera and aims it at his body, showing the different parts of the uniform he has on.Pinstripes all the way down to the shoes, he said. Yeah, I mean, all the way to the World Series patch on the arm. You know, my Indians gave everything they had, and the Cubs came back and they showed what true champions are all about. Meanwhile, Im pinstriped up walking into a nationally televised game in Chicago because of the bet I lost.So, youre all welcome. Youre all welcome.Cubs slugger and reigning National League MVP Kris Bryant got a kick out of James attire.The Indians? Not so much.Wade, though, said the point of it all was to enjoy the moment.It was great. At the end of the day, were here to entertain as well, he said. This is our job and we do take it serious, but moments that you can entertain, from the walk in with the Cubs situation and the bet, even to the moments on the court when you can entertain. We continue to do our job in that space. Jordan Retro 3 Wholesale . The mixed zone is not a place to make friends. Discount Jordan Shoes Wholesale . Tevez, who has had conflicts with coaches in the past, has not been called up since Sabella was named coach in 2011. Argentina boasts Lionel Messi, Gonzalo Higuain, Sergio Aguero, Ezequiel Lavezzi and Angel Di Maria. http://www.cheapairjordan3shoes.com/ .Y. - New York City has been selected to host the NBA All-Star weekend in 2015, with the game played at Madison Square Garden and the slam dunk contest and other skills events held at the Barclays Center in Brklyn. Authentic Jordan 3 For Sale . Q: Team Canada announces their Olympic roster three weeks from today. Who is general manager Steve Yzerman watching? LeBrun: Over the last 48 hours, hes taken in the home-and-home between the Dallas Stars and Colorado Avalanche with Jamie Benn and Matt Duchene being the obvious targets. Cheap 3 Jordan Shoes . -- For the first time in two months, an opponent was standing up to Alabama.Anderson Silva’s list of demands almost resulted in a no-show at last week’s public workouts which ended in a face-to-face altercation, claimed Michael Bisping. The Brazilian legend (33-6-1) will come to London to fight Englands UFC flag-bearer but the pair went nose-to-nose and exchanged pleasantries at an event in Los Angeles which Bisping (28-7) insists was nearly ruined by Silvas attitude.In an exclusive interview with Sky Sports, Bisping expressed disgust at Silvas behaviour in front of his adoring fans and insisted his true personality is hidden beneath a respectful exterior. He wasnt going to turn up because he wasnt happy about this, he wasnt happy about that. Finally he turns up with a huge entourage like hes Mike Tyson. Michael Bisping Heres some inside information - the guy is an absolute fake, Bisping said. Up until the very last minute, Anderson wasnt going to show up at the open workouts. I know this from very reliable inside-information.He wasnt going to turn up because he wasnt happy about this, he wasnt happy about that. Finally he turns up with a huge entourage like hes Mike Tyson.He gets in the cage with 20 people which was misdirection to take the attention off himself. Hes posing for photos acting like butter wouldnt melt. Bisping (right) is Englands most successful UFC fighter Michael Bisping: The stats Record: 28-7 15 KOs, 4 submissions Age: 36 Height/Reach: 62 / 75 He was passive-aggressive and condescending to me but I couldnt care less because were going to fight. But then afterwards, his manager is calling my coach to ask me not to [criticise Anderson].The guy is a fake who can speak English but chses to use a translator. He showed me that hes t confident at the open workouts by messing around with his friends. Me? I had a solid workout, Im not messing about.Silva, 40, is a former middleweight champion who owns all-time UFC records with 16 consecutive victories and 14 finishes. He is widely regarded as one of the sports iconic competitors. Bispings ups and downs Sky Sports reflect on his career Silva (right) is a dangerous striker with kicks, knees and punches But Lancashires Bisping, 36, believes Silva has benefitted from a slew of outmatched and fearful opponents who were broken by the reputation that precedes the Brazilian.ddddddddddddHe hasnt fought anybody that has my speed or my volume, he said. He hasnt fought anybody thats as well-rounded as I am - I can fight with him on the feet and take him down. I implement a lot of movement and ftwork.Hes fought a lot of mediocre opponents, guys that were terrified of him and were beaten before they started. They were lking for a way out, which is something we see in sports. Bisping (left) has won two in a row since losing to current champion Luke Rockhold I never bought into his aura of invincibility, I lked at him as someone who had skills and finishing ability - but he has pr boxing, zero takedown defence, and he isnt very strong.Yes, I also have to be wary of his finishing ability but Im stronger, younger, fitter and better lking so what more can I ask for?Remarkably Bisping and Silva debuted in the worlds biggest MMA organisation a decade ago, just days apart, yet have never crossed paths despite sharing the middleweight division for the majority of that time. Silva (right) has stopped more opponents than anybody else in UFC history Anderson Silva: The stats Record: 33-6-1 20 KOs, 6 submissions Age: 40 Height/Reach: 62 / 77 Although Silva no longer rules as divisional champion, No 6 ranked contender Bisping believes his lifetimes work will be justified with a victory when they finally fight at The O2 Arena.Weve had parallel careers for 10 years and Ive wanted to fight him on a number of occasions, Bisping said. Of course I wanted him when he was he champion and hes no longer he champion. That said, Ive always said I could beat Anderson because my style matches up very well with him.I finally have the chance to back up what Ive been saying for years in the biggest UFC fight on British soil. Its a defining moment in my legacy. Also See: Bispings ups and downs UFC ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Besucherzähler
Heute waren 7 Gäste online.

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 5840 Themen und 24610 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online:

Xobor Xobor Forum Software
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen