olfers lurking close enough to make a push on Sunday. Danielle Kang is at

in Laberecke 29.03.2019 07:01
von mary123 | 2.355 Beiträge

Here are some things to watch in the Atlantic Coast Conference for Week 7:GAME OF THE WEEK: North Carolina State at No. 3 Clemson. First place in the Atlantic Division is on the line in this matchup of the only two teams in the division without a conference loss. N.C. State (4-1, 1-0) has won three straight and -- unlike last weeks waterlogged 10-3 win over Notre Dame -- wont have to deal with a muddy track. But the Wolfpack will have to contend with Death Valley -- where they havent won since 2002. Deshaun Watson and the Tigers (6-0, 3-0) have won 12 straight ACC games. Somebody is going to leave Saturday afternn with control of their destiny, Clemson coach Dabo Swinney said, and somebody is not.BEST MATCHUP: Florida State rushing offense vs. Wake Forest run defense. The Demon Deacons run D has been rather stout, allowing only 118 yards per game and holding five of six opponents to fewer than 160 yards rushing. Theyll get a test from Dalvin Ck and a Seminoles team that has averaged 289 yards on the ground in the last three weeks. Ck checked out of last years meeting early with a hamstring injury but Wake Forest coach Dave Clawson says you can make an argument that they might have the best tailback in the entire country.INSIDE THE NUMBERS: Four ACC players are averaging at least 300 yards of total offense, with Heisman Trophy contender Lamar Jackson of Louisville leading the way with 462.6 total yards per game. Since 2008, only once -- in 2013 -- has more than one ACC player averaged 300 total yards. Tajh Boyd of Clemson and Jameis Winston of Florida State did it that year.LONG SHOT: Syracuse might have a shot to beat the 19+-point spread against No. 17 Virginia Tech. The Orange struggled in miserable conditions at Wake Forest -- but that wont be an issue inside the Carrier Dome. Coach Dino Babers fast-paced offense has put up at least 400 total yards in every game but the Wake Forest loss and could put some pressure on a tough Virginia Tech defense that, after knocking North Carolina out of the rankings with a 34-3 loss , might be due for some regression.IMPACT PLAYER: Keep an eye on Virginia QB Kurt Benkert. The East Carolina transfer in his first year as a starter is throwing for 291 yards per game, has thrown eight touchdown passes in his last two games and is coming off an idle week. Now he faces a Pittsburgh pass defense that ranks 13th in the ACC and has given up 10 touchdown passes in its last four games.---Compiled by AP Sports Writer Joedy McCreary in Raleigh, North Carolina.---OnlineAP College Ftball website: tball.ap.org" target="_blank">www.collegeftball.ap.org Jerseys From China . -- Sergey Tolchinksy scored his second goal of the game 3:56 into overtime as the Sault Ste. China Jerseys Cheap NFL . This should be celebrated because it will not always be this way. With the amount of money given to players by their clubs these days, it is a wonder that so many of those teams allow the sport to continue to take away many of their assets so they can play for a different team in the middle of their season. http://www.cheapjerseysfromchinaonline.com/ . Down by seven with 90 seconds left in regulation, thats where they lked comfortable. Cheap Jerseys China . Cuban testified Thursday that he was upset when the companys CEO told him news that would reduce the value of his shares, for which hed paid $7.5 million. But he said he did nothing improper when he sold those shares over the next two days. Cheap Stitched NFL Jerseys .J. -- Pitcher Carl Pavano is retiring after 14 major league seasons. SAN MARTIN, Calif. -- When Lydia Ko first came to a U.S. Womens Open four years ago, her hands were shaking so much out of nerves. Now with two major titles under her belt by age 19, Ko is able to keep those emotions under control and project a picture of calmness on the golf course.Ko birdied the 18th hole to cap a 2-under 70 in the third round Saturday that put her in the lead at the U.S. Womens Open, bolstering her chance for her third major title in less than a year.I think nerves are gd because it means youre excited, Ko said. Youre ready. It means a lot to you. Youve got to be able to control it. But a little bit of nerves is always gd. It can end up being a little bit of adrenaline.Whatever Ko is doing is working.She became the youngest woman to win a major last year at the Evian Championship and followed that up by winning the ANA Inspiration this spring. Now shes in contention for her first U.S. Open title after failing to make the top 10 in her first four appearances.Ko has a one-shot lead over 2009 winner Eun Hee Ji and Sung Hyun Park. Brittany Lang and Amy Yang are two shots back at 5 under, and Angela Stanford is in sixth place at 4 under at CordeValle.Im going to just try and enjoy it, just focus on the shot I have in front of me and not think about what everybody else is doing, Ko said. If I think that way, I wont get t carried away with what position I am at certain parts of the final day.Kos week at the Open got off to a somewhat shaky start when she was tied for 52nd after a 73 in the first round in the difficult afternn conditions.But Ko got into contention with a 66 in the second round and then tk sole possession of the lead on the final hole Saturday. Her approach shot spun back about 9 feet from the hole. She calmly sank the putt and then threw her ball into the stands in celebration.Ko is tied for the fewest putts through three rounds. She made two other long birdies Saturday, a 25-ft downhill putt on No. 3 and a long left-to-right swinging putt on No. 13 that she initiallyy thought she had over-read.ddddddddddddThats what I was doing the majority of the day, she said. I said, `Oh, man. And then I was kind of walking a little bit and then I saw the ball drop. So it kind of tk me by surprise. So it was a lucky one.Ji has broken par all three rounds with a 69 and 71 in the first two rounds followed by the 2-under performance on Saturday. She is lking for her first LPGA Tour win since winning the Open at Saucon Valley seven years ago.Park, playing her first U.S. Open and second major ever, got off to a solid start with birdies on the sixth and eighth holes to move to 9 under. But fortunes quickly changed at the par-5 ninth when she hit her tee shot into a hazard for a penalty and ended up with a double bogey.Lang birdied 14 and 15 and had the low round of the day at 68 to move to 5 under. Lang tied for second as an amateur in her first U.S. Open back in 2005 but has only gotten in the top five once since then back in 2010.Ive been here before and I think you really have to just get to work on what youre doing, because if you spend a lot of time thinking about where youre going to finish, youre going to drop down pretty quick, Lang said.There are several other golfers lurking close enough to make a push on Sunday. Danielle Kang is at 3 under and fellow Americans Cristie Kerr, Stacy Lewis and Kris Tamulis are among seven golfers five shots back at 2 under.Theres no doubt I have to sht at least 4 to 6 under, Id say tomorrow to have a chance, Kerr said. It depends on the wind and the weather and the pins. Sometimes they like to set it up easier on Sunday and people get some low scores. I dont know what theyre going to do, but I have to be prepared for anything. If the conditions are easier, I have to be prepared to go low.The highlight of the day might have been Lee Lopezs ace on the 191-yard, par-3 12th hole. Lopez is at even par for the tournament. ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Besucherzähler
Heute waren 242 Gäste online.

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 5840 Themen und 24610 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online:

Xobor Xobor Forum Software
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen