They both give their consent to me and the doctor

in Laberecke 28.03.2019 07:29
von mary123 | 2.355 Beiträge

Just when the Philadelphia 76ers thought they would finally have all of their top big men available, another injury cropped up.Nerlens Noel is expected to make his season debut when the Sixers play at Detroit on Sunday.Noel, who averaged 11.1 points and 8.1 rebounds last season, underwent surgery on his left knee in October. Jahlil Okafor, out the last three games because of gastroenteritis, also made the trip.Now for the bad news: Joel Embiid, who has quickly emerged as one of the leagues most productive centers, stayed home because of right elbow inflammation.Embiid is averaging a team-high 18.2 points, 7.6 rebounds and 2.5 blocked shots after missing two seasons because of ft injuries. He will be sitting out his eighth game this season.Noel is eager and ready to get his season started after the prolonged absence.Im in better shape and in a better mental place to come back and play basketball at a high level, Noel told the Philadelphia Inquirer. Theres always excitement to be able to play basketball after this amount of time, including the summer, not be able to play organized basketball at a competitive level.Ive been lking forward to this. I think Ive gained some momentum coming back from this. Im feeling gd with my body, and everything is on point.The Sixers (5-1 snapped an eight-game losing streak and 23-game road losing streak by defeating New Orleans 99-88 on Thursday. They held the Pelicans to 31 second-half points.I think our defense has been trending that way, coach Brett Brown told the Inquirer. We just havent had a win to validate it. I feel like our defense was physical.The Pistons (13-12) also collected a road victory in their last outing, overwhelming Minnesota 117-90 on Friday. Center Andre Drummond controlled the paint, notching his second consecutive 20-20 game with 22 points and 22 rebounds.His energy was great, coach Stan Van Gundy said. He was dominant and he was all over the boards and you can see as we start to get more penetration, he gets better opportunities on the offensive boards. So, thats really helped him, t.I think the real positive thing is thats three games in a row -- three games in four days -- where hes played really well and thats what were lking for from him, that consistent energy.Power forward Joe Leuer also provided another big bst off the bench, tying his season high with 17 points. Hes been the teams most consistent reserve, averaging 10.6 points and 6.6 rebounds.Leuer signed a four-year contract as a free agent over the summer and is flourishing as the primary backup to both starting forwards, Marcus Morris and Tobias Harris.Thats why I wanted to come here, Leuer said. I knew Stans system was a gd fit for me. I knew it was a great opportunity to play and be a part of something special and build something here.Thats what I think we are doing. Its a process, but every day were just going to come in and work hard. I feel like I fit in well with what were doing here.This will be the first meeting between the teams this season. Detroit swept the four-game series last season, averaging 113.3 points in those games. Wholesale Jerseys Free Shipping . LOUIS -- Cardinals cleanup hitter Allen Craig says hes recovered from a ft injury and ready to be put on St. Cheap NFL Jerseys China . The International Olympic Committee released the official list of bid cities on Friday after the deadline for applications had passed. The candidates -- all previously announced in their own countries -- are: Almaty, Kazakhstan; Beijing; Krakow, Poland; Lviv, Ukraine; Oslo, Norway; and Stockholm. http://www.nflcheapjerseysfreeshipping.com/ . Wilson hit Schenn from behind during Tuesday nights game in Philadelphia, earning a five-minute major for charging and a game misconduct. He has a phone hearing with the department of player safety, which limits any potential suspension to five or fewer games. Cheap Ftball Jerseys .ca. Kerry, Just watched the shtout in the Coyotes/Leafs game and I have to ask, why was the James van Riemsdyk goal allowed to count? All of the video replays we were shown on TV were inconclusive about whether the puck had entirely crossed the line or not. Wholesale NFL Jerseys . Those lessons were more than enough to overwhelm the Utah Jazz. Lou Williams scored 25 points and the Hawks continued their offensive upswing as they rolled to an easy 118-85 victory over the Jazz on Friday night, winning their third straight and for the fourth time in five games. Champion jockey Jim Crowley and fellow rider Frederik Tylicki were taken to hospital with suspected spinal injuries following a serious incident at Kempton.The accident occurred as the field rounded the home turn in the Breeders Backing Racing EBF Maiden Fillies Stakes.Nellie Deen was tracking the pacesetting Madame Butterfly in the hands of Tylicki when the pair suffered a heavy fall.Crowley and Electrify were racing immediately behind and were brought down, as was Steve Drownes mount Skara Mae.Ted Durcan was also caught up in the melee and was unseated from Sovrano Dolce.Both Drowne and Durcan returned to the weighing rm, albeit walking gingerly, but Tylicki and Crowley were attended to on the track for some time before being taken to the major trauma unit at St Georges Hospital in Tting.Clerk of the course Barney Clifford told Racing UK: Both jockeys have gone to St Georges in Tting for further investigation. Freddy Tylicki was airlifted and Jim Crowley has gone by road ambulance.They both are onn spinal boards.dddddddddddd They both give their consent to me and the doctor to update their next of kin, family members etc. I cant say any more than that at this stage.With racing having already been delayed for over an hour, the decision was made to abandon the remaining four races.We gave racing every chance. Having discussed it with jockeys and the stewards, the unanimous decision as a mark of respect for the two lads that have been injured, Jim and Freddy, was that we abandoned racing, said Clifford.I touched base with Steve Drowne on the way down to the incident and he was fine.Ted was quite shk and a little bit lame. I believe the doctors did touch base with both of them and I believe they were OK.The reality is, Flat or National Hunt racing, its a dangerous sport. You dont expect those things to happen on the Flat. I just hope and pray that Freddy and Jim are OK. ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Besucherzähler
Heute waren 414 Gäste online.

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 5840 Themen und 24610 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online:

Xobor Xobor Forum Software
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen