the field whether it be first in the tackle or kick-chase. II k

in Spam Area!!! 27.03.2019 06:30
von mary123 | 2.355 Beiträge

SEC Volleyball Week 3 Player of the Week:Leah Edmond ? Kentucky Freshman ? OH ? 6-0 ? Lexington, Ky.Offensive Player of the Week:Kathryn Cather ? Ole Miss Sophomore ? RS ? 6-2 ? Hver, Ala.Cather recorded a career-high 20 kills on a .621 hitting percentage with only two errors to lead the Rebels to a 3-2 win against Arkansas for their first SEC win of the season. She also added three service aces, five digs and three total blocks for a team-leading 24.5 points. It marked the Rebels third straight win against the Razorbacks. Cather has now hit above .400 in all three SEC matches and ranks sixth overall in the SEC at .358 and second in SEC matches only at .521.Defensive Player of the Week:Jazzmin Babers ? Texas A&M Senior ? MB ? 6-2 ? Syracuse, N.Y.Babers had a match-high and season high 10 blocks in the 3-1 victory at LSU. She averaged 2.50 blocks per set as she led A&M to a 15-4 lead in blocks over the Tigers. Babers also added 10 kills to record her first double-double of the season. She hit .333 in the match and leads the Aggies with a .331 hitting percentage for the full season.Setter of the Week:Olivia Dailey ? Kentucky Sophomore ? 5-10 ? Trussville, Ala.In wins over No. 5 Florida and South Carolina, Dailey averaged 12.80 assists per set. She registered 37 assists in the three-set win against the Gators, and followed that with a four-set season high 53 assists against the Gamecocks. Dailey also contributed 13 digs and four total blocks in the two victories.Freshman of the Week:Leah Edmond ? Kentucky Freshman ? OH ? 6-0 ? Lexington, Ky.Edmond led her squad in kills in both games, including 19 (one off her career-high) in the win over No. 5 Florida. She then recorded 13 kills in Kentuckys win at South Carolina. On the defensive side, Edmond contributed 18 digs and three total blocks. For the week, she averaged 5.14 points, 4.29 kills and 2.57 digs per set for the Wildcats. Air Max 720 For Sale . The person spoke to The Associated Press on condition of anonymity because the Lions have not announced the hiring, which was first reported by ESPN. Lombardi, the grandson of former Green Bay Hall of Fame coach Vince Lombardi, has been an offensive assistant on Sean Paytons New Orleans staff since 2007. Cheap Air Max 720 . Varlamov made 33 saves and Ryan OReilly had a goal and scored in the shtout as the Avalanche beat the New Jersey Devils 2-1 on Thursday night. http://www.airmax720outlet.com/ . Most important, perhaps, it went off without a hitch. Organizers poked a little fun at the now-infamous opening ceremony gaffe that saw only four out of five snowflakes open up into rings, leaving the Olympics logo one ring short. Air Max 720 Outlet . After a replay, the winner will meet Sunderland in the quarterfinals. Sagbo did well to control Sone Alukos right cross and fire past Brighton goalkeeper Peter Brezovan. Aluko was making his first start in four months after recovering from an Achilles injury. Air Max 720 Wholesale Free Shipping .C. Lions has come to an end. Banks told TSN on Jan 2 that he had no interest in playing out the option year of his contract with the Lions in 2014, and he again made that clear in a conversation with Lions GM Wally Buono last week. NSW prop James Tamou believes he is playing for his State of Origin future in game three.Tamou endured his worst Origin performance in the series-losing game two defeat and feared he would be dumped from the Blues side for gd.The North Queensland star said on Wednesday he was determined to make amends in next Wednesdays Origin III at ANZ Stadium and keep his interstate career alive.I know I need a big one to cement anything further ahead of this game, Tamou said at the Blues Coffs Harbour base on Wednesday.Coming off the field I lked at my numbers, I knew I didnt get many hitups but it was just a bit depressing seeing the numbers that I saw.I wanted to make a difference in other areas of the field whether it be first in the tackle or kick-chase. II know what I have to do coming into this game, I want to make a difference.dddddddddddd I have to get more involved.I have to get in there and get my hands on the ball.Tamou managed just four hitups for 40m and 20 tackles in the Blues series-ending game two defeat in Brisbane.I am not going into game three thinking I have to do 20 hitups I just have to do my job, he said.I have to make my presence a bit more, Laurie said I want you to play like you do at the Cowboys and I get my hands on the ball a bit more at the Cowboys.I was upset game two could have been my last game, so I want to have to have a big one in game three. ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Besucherzähler
Heute waren 108 Gäste online.

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 5840 Themen und 24610 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online:

Xobor Xobor Forum Software
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen