sound of that because I like to come off my win

in Spam Area!!! 27.03.2019 06:29
von mary123 | 2.355 Beiträge

England wing Jack Nowell says he is keen to step up his fitness levels under new head coach Eddie Jones. Although Jones believes the condition of his squad is adequate for the Six Nations, but must improve for next summers tour of his native Australia.The Exeter player has added 10kg in weight in recent years, but the move from 85kg to 95kg was added muscle bulk and followed knee surgery. I was training like old man, said Nowell, who missed the 2014 tour to New Zealand as a result of the operation.Im a completely different player now. Im bigger now. Anything can happen if get hands on the ball. (And I am) more confident in defence now.Jones vision of an England playing free-flowing rugby and keeping the ball in play may be at odds with his first match - a 15-9 win over Scotland in Edinburgh last Saturday - but suits Nowell, one of two England try-scorers at Murrayfield.And Italy could be the first to feel the impact of Jones tinkering. Nowell and head coach Eddie Jones pose with the Calcutta Cup following their victory against Scotland I like the sound of that because I like to come off my wing and get my hands on the ball as much as possible, Nowell added.I want to get my hands on the ball as much as possible and if I am absolutely knackered I wont be able to do that.We have worked hard on our breakdown this week and getting that speed of ball.However, Nowell also accepts the pragmatic approach favoured by Jones in Edinburgh last weekend.First things first is to win the game, Nowell said.If you said to me we scored four tries off a driving maul and I touched the ball once and we won the game, Id take that any day of the week. England head coach Eddie Jones keeps an eye on his players A hint of the future was evident in Edinburgh when replacement prop Mako Vunipolas deft handling made space for Nowells try.Makos got a lot of skills, Nowell said. Some of the passes he does in training are pretty ridiculous. It wasnt a surprise. Hes a very skilful player.If we can get all our forwards doing that, thats going to put us backs in very positive positions going forward.The England team announcement will be on Friday at 10am, tune into Sky Sports News HQ for full coverage. Also See: Vunipola, Lawes in contention Gustard: Lots to improve on Six Nations table Rugby union video Cheap China NFL Jerseys . Irving scored 23 points, Tristan Thompson had 20 points and 10 rebounds and the Cavaliers beat the Denver Nuggets 117-109 on Friday night. NFL Jerseys China . "Jeff is a hard worker who was an important special-teams contributor for us last season," said Stamps GM John Hufnagel. http://www.cheapjerseysali.com/ . While hell be dialed in to that tournament on a course he loves, you can forgive him if his eyes glance down the calendar just a bit, towards April. Wholesale NFL Jerseys . First off, the fans ripped the Cubbies introduction of a fuzzy new kid-friendly mascot named "Clark". There are ftball players and then there are real ftball players. You know the ones. Theyre tough guys who love contact.In this edition of the Premium Prospect Board, we lk at players wh have that nasty, hard-nosed edge to their game.dddddddddddd ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Besucherzähler
Heute waren 113 Gäste online.

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 5840 Themen und 24610 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online:

Xobor Xobor Forum Software
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen