wn. The crew usually finish up 9.30-10

in Spam Area!!! 26.03.2019 08:25
von mary123 | 2.355 Beiträge

Picking up steam at the right time as they stalk front-runners Chelsea, Arsenal lk to make it four wins on the bounce Tuesday when they face an Everton squad in crisis at Gdison Park.The Gunners (10-4-1) kept pace with their London rivals over the weekend, beating Stoke City 3-1 while the Blues disposed of West Bromwich Albion. Arsenal overcame an early penalty by Charlie Adam as Theo Walcott equalised late in the first half and got goals from Mesut Ozil and Alex Iwobi after the interval.These were the kind of games last season where Arsenal stumbled, dropping points to mid-table teams that eventually scuttled their title hopes. But this time around, after running rampant to ring up 11 goals versus Bournemouth, West Ham United and now the Potters, manager Arsene Wenger thinks his team is in the right frame of mind ahead of this quick turnaround.Lk, we were not t bad last year. We finished second in the league. I believe we have improved yes, Wenger said post-match. But we have to show that on a longer term. I believe that we have created confidence. I think we are ambitious -- but what is at stake is to keep urgency levels very high, humility levels very high and togetherness very high.We have to show that in every single game now. Then we will see where we stand.Wenger, though, must shuffle his central defence pairing once more for this match.While Hector Bellerin returned, he did so at the expense of Shkodran Mustafi, who was forced off after 25 minutes due to a hamstring injury. Wenger expects Mustafi to miss at least three weeks, which essentially rules him out of this busy stretch of fixtures until the new year.Arsenal have been ruthless on the road in league play with an impressive 5-2-0 mark while outscoring opponents 18-5. Sanchez has been the centre of nearly all things goal related outside the Emirates, finding the back of the net eight times and assisting on two others.The Chile international, however, has failed to score in four career contests versus Everton.It was the second goal for Iwobi in his last two matches, having also netted against FC Basel in Champions League play. The 20-year-old Nigeria international had not figured on a goal since contributing a pair of assists in a win at Hull City on Sept. 17.Everton (5-5-5) have slipped to ninth in the table, sandwiched between West Bromwich Albion and Southampton on goal difference. The Toffees are 0-2-3 after a 3-2 defeat at Watford on Saturday. While Romelu Lukaku accounted for both goals, Evertons lack of aggression and slack defending provided an escape route the Hornets gratefully tk and left manager Ronald Koeman lamenting his teams mental state.We were the dominant team and scored a gd goal, but then the problems started, Koeman said. We werent the same in controlling the game, we had bad mistakes in our ball possession and not gd communication.The Toffees are 1-4-5 after opening the season with 13 points in their first five contests. Much like last season, defence have been at the core of their struggles -- Everton have produced just one clean sheet in their last 11 games.The struggles have prompted talk Koeman will be very active in the January transfer window as he tries to rebuild the team to his liking. Everton are a veteran-laden squad, and players like Kevin Mirallas and James McCarthy could be on the move next month.And while Lukaku was pleased he ended a five-game goal-scoring drought, he noted Everton must regroup quickly in a pivotal week of matches. After this contest, the Toffees host Liverpl on Dec. 19 as the Merseyside rivals renew ancient hostilities once more.Its going to be difficult (in the next two games) but you play ftball to have challenges like that, said Lukaku, who has two goals in 10 lifetime matches versus Arsenal, to Evertons official website. It is down to us to step up and make sure we are present on the day.Arsenal did the double over Everton last season, have won three on the bounce between the teams and are unbeaten in the last four (3-1-0). Sanchez had an assist and Iwboi had a goal in last seasons corresponding fixture, a 2-0 Gunners victory.It hasnt been much of a rivalry for the past decade as Arsenal have taken 12 wins in the last 19 matches. Everton have claimed just one. The Gunners are 5-3-1 in their last nine at Gdison Park in Premier League play. Cheap Nike Air Vapormax Plus . LOUIS -- Rkie Tavon Austin has missed another day of practice, lessening the odds hell be ready for the St. Cheap Vapormax Sale . Despite the cost, effort and an improved steroid test, its possible that very few -- if any -- positives will be detected, Dr. Richard Budgett told The Associated Press in an interview. "We just dont know what the results from Torino will be," Budgett said. http://www.cheapairvapormax.com/ . Third-seeded Murray had the easiest path to victory on New Years Eve, barely breaking a sweat during his 6-0, 6-0 win over 2,129th-ranked Qatari wildcard recipient Mousa Shanan Zayed. Cheap Nike Air Vapormax Plus Sale . -- Sergey Tolchinksy scored his second goal of the game 3:56 into overtime as the Sault Ste. Cheap Air Vapormax . The players spoke Jan. 13 during a Major League Baseball Players Association conference call after Rodriguez sued the union and Major League Baseball to overturn an arbitrators decision suspending him for the 2014 season and post-season. They get tossed. They get bashed. They get chased by the most formidable of beasts. Danger from every angle. And they keep coming back for more. Such is the precarious, daring, thrill-seeking life of a bull rider.On Saturday night, the Professional Bull Riders (PBR) circuit came to Sydney, with Qudos Bank Arena -- usually the domain of concerts, functions and feet-on-the-ground sporting events -- transformed into a state-of-the-art rodeo ring for the Australian national finals.Cowboy hats -- the bigger the better -- were all the fashion. As were glistening belt buckles. Country and Western music had them dancing in the stands.The on-screen advertisements focused on welders and machine oil. And the smell of bulls hung in the air.Twenty-two riders from Australia, the United States and Brazil were also in the house with the aim to somehow stay on top of an assortment of bulls -- all with their own special names such as Red Rat, Rude Manners, Pistol Whip, Fox in Socks, Freak Show, Storm Boy, Hillbilly Deluxe and Devils Dance.As you watched over the next three hours -- arms and legs, hfs and horns going in all directions -- you admired the competitors courage but kept wondering ... Why?What is the attraction of being relentlessly knocked about when on top of a wild, bucking bull, and then after falling or leaping off its back often having to confront a charging beast?The bull riders say its about adrenaline, the challenge, the excitement of trying to conquer the toughest of beasts. They revel in what appears to be a dangerous and lopsided contest.Among the competitors was 24-year-old Justin Paton, who hails from the small one pub, general store and two service stations Queensland country town of Nebo.?His intense passion for bull-riding, which has seen him the past two years be part of the PBR circuit in the United States, has led to a broken leg, a knee reconstruction, muscle tears, cartilage damage and a concussion.But Ive been lucky compared to a lot of people I know, Paton said. This is still something that I always wanted to do. I dreamed about it, but never really had the heart when I was a kid to give it a try. It used to scare me a bit first up, but I built up my courage.I got on my first poddy calf at a rodeo close to home when I was about 8. I hopped on my first bull when 15 or 16, and havent really lked back.Now it all revolves around staying on the bull for eight seconds so they register a score from the four judges.The rider receives a score out of 100, of which 50 of the points are allocated to how the bull performed and whether it provided a difficult or easy ride.Asked what he had to do to impress the judges, Paton said: Well, we have to stay on our bull to begin with.The judges normally start at lking at the bull, how much kick it has, what it does when it turns back, if it spins, how fast it is and so forth. It really depends on what the bull is doing. It also revolves around whether the bull rider is in control or not.Does that eight seconds feel like an eternity?It depends on how youre going with the bull, I guess. You might be having a pretty rough time, and youre thinking When is that buzzer going to go? Then there are other bulls you ride; you hear the buzzer go and you say to yourself: Im having t much fun. I dont want to get off.On Saturday night, Paton was among the leaders after two successful round rides.However, in the championship round, Enemies Everywhere flung him off early, enabling Brazilian Robinson Guedes to push ahead and win the title by virtue of being the only rider to successfully complete his ride three times.Guedes from Sao Paolo has been to Australian twice -- and won two national titles.An interpreter explained: Robinson likes Australia. He says: It is my type of herd.Then there is the fearless team of protection athletes, otherwise known as bull fighters or rodeo clowns.They have the toughest job of all, protecting the rider after they have finished their ride, and come to their rescue if they are hurt or in danger of being charged at.The bull will often go after the rider. The threat of serious injury is overwhelming. Even more so for anyone who is crazy enough to stand in the bullls way.ddddddddddddThe three-man protection team on Saturday night included Clint Kelly, an underground coal miner from central Queensland.He has had his fair share of injuries during his seven years bobbing and weaving in front of bulls, including a broken collarbone, and I was recently out of action for six weeks after breaking my jaw and some teeth.But I love it. Its gd fun.You would think otherwise when watching graphic YouTube ftage of Kelly at one PBR event where he was picked up and flung by a bull, and then charged at.Kelly survived that and many other testing moments.Yeah, you need a bit of heart to keep doing it, and also gd cattle sense. We are there to distract the bull, which means getting in between the rider and the bull, and making ourselves an easier target.We have to make certain we get out safely as well, but that doesnt always happen. The plan is if anyone is going to be hit, its us.Kelly, a former rider, became a bull fighter by accident, taking up the role when several failed to turn up at a local Queensland bush rodeo.I was asked to give a hand, had a bit of a go at it, and liked it. I did it a few more times, and got hked.On the circuit, you get to know a lot of the bulls, and they are not all the same. Some will go and lk for the bull rider and try to hit him, or one of us, while others dont really want to be part of it, and instead lk for the out gate.?You have to be prepared for anything.Their biggest fans are, not surprisingly, the bull riders.In my honest opinion, they dont get paid enough, Paton said. Theyve saved my hide plenty of times. Theyre essentially bodyguards and are jumping in front of bullets. The only thing is a bullet wont come back and get you again. A bull can.In the background are also compelling characters, including those who breed and supply the bulls to the PBR events, such as Jody Ruhland, who went to her first rodeo when just two weeks old.Her father, Darryl Doyle, was a rodeo rider, as was her husband Rick, until focusing on breeding commercial beef cattle and bucking bulls on the side on a 1200-hectare property at Mount Walker, west of Brisbane.The bulls become like your children. You dont like to let them out of your sight, or hand them over to someone else, Ruhland said.?The bulls have to qualify for an event the same way the riders do. There is a selection criteria. You cant just bring any bulls. They have to be bulls who are performing at their best.What they lk for is a bull that kicks really well when it comes out of the chute, and also kicks high. Mostly they like bulls who turn back either way. They are lking for agility, speed, strength, all those things you lk for in an athlete, I suppose.Jody, who provided five bulls for the Brisbane Last Cowboy Standing event the previous weekend, opted against bringing them to Sydney due to the long transport haul, but also because her focus was on getting the stadium ready for the event.As a member of the PBR production crew, Jody is involved in transforming an all-purpose arena into something resembling a country rodeo. It is an elaborate process.Around 250 tons of dirt, clay and sand is trucked in to provide the required surface. Bull pens, chutes and protection fences have also to be erected.And as sn as the last bull is out of there, we start pulling it all down. The crew usually finish up 9.30-10 a.m. the next morning. They go right through the night.Time was tight as the stadium less than 48 hours later had to be ready for something completely different -- a concert by The Cure.By that stage the riders were also well on their way to their next encounter with a raging bull.In Patons case, it is flying back to the United States for the PBR circuit.Ill be riding all over the place. The first couple of weeks Ill be up in the northern states, then traveling everywhere from Texas to Canada, California to New York City, Paton said.Endlessly pushing his body to the extreme. Yeah, but where else do you get paid to travel the world, and do what you like doing?Definitely a special breed. ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Besucherzähler
Heute waren 29 Gäste online.

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 5840 Themen und 24610 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online:

Xobor Xobor Forum Software
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen