or the Empire Junior Hockey Leagues Jersey Wildcats in 2010-11.Semors

in Spam Area!!! 22.03.2019 07:52
von mary123 | 2.355 Beiträge

For Sir Bradley Wiggins, finishing second is just first loser.The seven-time Olympic medallist has admitted anything less than gold in the Rio velodrome will leave him gutted as he prepares for the qualifying round of the mens team pursuit on Thursday.Britain are the reigning Olympic champions in the event after claiming gold in London with a new world record, but were pipped to the world title this year by old foes Australia.Wiggins is already the owner of four Olympic golds, and is a veteran of the same number of Games after his first appearance at Sydney 2000, but he insisted he is still hungry for more -- even at the ripe old age of 36.Im only here because I want to win another gold medal, Wiggins said. Im not here to win a bronze or a silver.The golds are really the only ones that matter when youve got as many as I have. Thats just the reality of it. If were all sat in front of you having won silver, you can expect us to be pretty pissed off.Thats why were here, to win a gold medal, and well be gutted if we dont.Wiggins will be joined in the team pursuit quartet by Ed Clancy, Steven Burke and Owain Doull, with Tour de France star Mark Cavendish unlikely to feature unless there is an injury in the line-up.Cavendish, who this year moved to second on the list of Tour de France stage winners, appeared to express frustration at being omitted from the quartet after quitting the Tour early to prepare for Rio.The Manxman will only ride in the omnium as he attempts to claim the Olympic medal that has so far eluded him, but on Tuesday he told Sky Sports: The reason I left the Tour early [is] because of the team pursuit.Brad has been super stressed, he added. He wants to be the hero and all that. Im kind of just doing the omnium stuff now. Thats what I was aiming for the whole time. The team pursuits a bonus to that anyway.Wiggins, however, will be keen to quash any sense of disquiet in the camp as he stressed his belief that it will take another world-beating time to claim gold and keep the Australians at bay.Ive said that its going to take a world record to win the gold, Wiggins said. We dont have to mince our words, weve always realised that its going to take [3 minutes] 50 [seconds] or a sub-50 to win. Thats the bar weve set ourselves.Im sure the Aussies are thinking that way as well. Thats what brings world records, when youve got eight of the worlds best team pursuiters pushing each other on the track.Despite the apparent grumbles from Cavendish, Wiggins insisted he has never experienced working in a team like the 2016 edition. And thats coming from an Olympian who has won team pursuit gold, silver, and bronze, in Beijing, Athens, and SydneyFrom a group perspective, I dont think Ive ever been in a team these last 16 years where everyones as strong as each other, he said. Its reassuring. You just have to do your own individual job, knowing that everyone else is going to do theirs.I wouldnt say its a done deal, but we know what were capable of doing now. If we execute that on an Olympic stage, I know what it should give us.Youre not going in with any doubts. Ive been in [the same place] a few times going into the Olympics on an individual level but being part of a team is different. Ive always said you need four guys to deliver on the day. Its a gd place to be. New Balance Sale Outlet Uk . -- Five former Kansas City Chiefs players who were on the team between 1987 and 1993 filed a lawsuit Tuesday claiming the team hid and even lied about the risks of head injuries during that time period when there was no collective bargaining agreement in place in the NFL. New Balance Wholesale Uk . Calgary scored on the first shift, and Michael Cammalleri scored twice as the Flames cruised to a 5-2 win over the Washington Capitals on Saturday. http://www.wholesalenewbalanceuk.com/ .com) - Richie Incognito has reportedly been admitted to a psychiatric care unit in Arizona. New Balance Clearance Uk . Just as Montreal was settling into the first full working week of a new year, the Impact announced the appointment of their new head coach. Wholesale New Balance Shoes . Vettel was 0.168 seconds faster than Red Bull teammate Mark Webber around the Suzuka circuit. Mercedes driver Nico Rosberg was two tenths of a second off Vettel. "The car balance is decent, but I think we can still improve," Vettel said. PHILADELPHIA -- Chicago Blackhawks goaltender Corey Crawford is expected to miss up to three weeks after undergoing an emergency appendectomy on Saturday, forcing him to miss his scheduled start against the Philadelphia Flyers.His procedure went pretty well today; hes probably going to be out two to three weeks, Blackhawks coach Joel Quenneville said after Chicagos 3-1 loss. Thanks to our medical staff and the Flyers medical staff today, they did a great job of helping us out.Crawford, 31, led the Blackhawks to Stanley Cups in 2013 and 2015. Before Saturday, he had started in 20 of the Blackhawks 25 games, going 12-6-2 with a 2.27 goals-against average, .927 save percentage and two shutouts. He ranked second among NHL goalies in wins.With Crawford unavailable, the Blackhawks inserted backup Scott Darling as their starter against the Flyers and signed 23-year-old Eric Semorski to an amateur tryout contract.Darling allowed three goals on 30 shots in the loss. He fell to 4-1-1 and is expected to start most of Chicagos games leading up to Christmas.Its a huge loss, Darling said. Hes the best goalie in the league. He and Carey Price are in a category of their own. Hes been great every night and great for us all year. Hes also a great guy, one of the boyys.ddddddddddddWe missed him in the rm today for sure. I hope hes getting better.Hes a gd friend, and I want him to be well and be able to play to help the team.Semorski is from Blmsburg, Pennsylvania, and currently lives in Philadelphia. He was a goaltender for the Temple University club team and played for the Empire Junior Hockey Leagues Jersey Wildcats in 2010-11.Semorski said he received a phone call from the Flyers a little after 11 a.m. and arrived at the Wells Fargo Center around 120 for the 1 p.m. game.I hit some traffic, of course, but I got here as fast as I could in my street clothes, Semorski said. No time to put on a tie.Quenneville said he thought about putting Semorski into the game after the Flyers scored the goals in the second period.You almost saw it, the coach said with a smile.Said Semorski: That probably would have been a mistake.Semorski said that if the Flyers had scored into the empty net near the end of regulation, Quenneville would have inserted him into the net for the final seconds.That would have been so cl, Semorski said. But I wouldnt change a thing. The experience was awesome. ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Besucherzähler
Heute waren 70 Gäste online.

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 5840 Themen und 24610 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online:

Xobor Xobor Forum Software
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen