week and has a second-round match scheduled on Thursday,

in TeeLeague 21.03.2019 04:57
von mary123 | 2.355 Beiträge

NEWARK, N.J. -- The Devils finally have a legitimate goal scorer, and this one is coming to New Jersey with a chip on his shoulder after a surprising trade.The Devils on Wednesday acquired a `slighted Taylor Hall from the Edmonton Oilers in a straight-up deal for defenseman Adam Larsson.The surprising move two days before the start of free agency gives the goal-starved Devils an exciting young left wing who was the No. 1 pick overall in 2010, while the Oilers get a solid defenseman who was the No. 4 overall selection in 2011.An emotional Hall admitted the move caught him off guard after dealing with six losing seasons in Edmonton.Its tough, the 24-year-old Hall said on a conference call. I have a pretty deep connection to the city of Edmonton. I felt I did everything I could there so its pretty hard not to feel slighted, not to feel a little disappointed with the way everything shk out. Thats hockey.What seemed to bother Hall most was that he felt that the trade focused the blame on him for the teams losing seasons.Hall said he expressed his disappointment to Oilers general manager Peter Chiarelli after being informed of the trade.I dont want to sound like I am not excited to join New Jersey, Hall said. Thats not the case. Im a proud person and I take this as an indictment of me as a hockey player. I dont think there is any other way to treat it. I think its safe to say I am a very motivated player right now.At a news conference in Edmonton, Chiarelli said the Oilers have been lking for a top-notch defenseman for months and getting the 23-year-old Larsson required paying a price.He moves the puck, he defends well, he can log a lot of minutes -- he can play 25, 27, 28 minutes, Chiarelli said. He can match up against all of the other top forwards, he has more skill to show also.Its unfortunate in these deals, this is what you have to do, but I felt it was a player that Ive watched very closely this year and I can see his game trending up and it was time to act on it.The trade also gives the Oilers salary-cap space to possibly sign free agent Milan Lucic. Hall was making an average of $6 million annually.The Devils, who have missed the playoffs the past four seasons, have not had a top-notch goal scorer Zach Parise was lost to free agency in 2012 and Ilya Kovalchuk retired and returned to Russia the following season.Hall spent his entire six-year career with the Oilers, getting 132 goals and 196 assists in 381 games.He has led Edmonton in scoring for three of the past four seasons, and has finished in the top three on the squad in each of his six seasons. This past season, he had 26 goals and 39 assists. He represented the Oilers at the All-Star Game.Im an offensive-minded player, Hall said. There is no doubt. I love having the puck on my stick and having the puck in the offensive zone.Hall believes his best years are ahead of him, and that playing with a team that demands responsibility on both ends of the ice will help his game.He plays the game fast, Devils general manager Ray Shero said. He adds a lot to our group. He really changes the dynamic of our team and how we are going to play.Larsson had three goals and 15 assists, playing in all 82 games on the Devils top defensive pairing. The Swede has nine goals and 60 assists in 274 games.Shero said that trading Larsson leaves a hole in the Devils defense. Vojtech Mozik, Seth Helgeson and Steven Santini are among the young defensemen in the organization that might have a chance at making the NHL roster next season.Shero expects the Devils to sign defenseman Jon Merrill and forwards Beau Bennett and Devante Smith-Pelley, who did not get qualifying offers earlier this week.---AP Sports Writers John Wawrow and Stephen Whyno contributed to this story. Wholesale Vans Australia . After a first half in which he thought "the lid was on the basket," the Toronto Raptors coach watched his squad mount a second half surge to defeat the Cleveland Cavaliers 98-91. Cheap Vans Shoes Australia Free Shipping http://www.wholesalevansaustralia.com/ . Ronaldo produced a spectacular individual performance on Tuesday, scoring all three goals and guiding Portugal into the next years World Cup in Brazil with a 3-2 victory in Sweden. The Real Madrid forward has scored 66 goals in 2013, but the last three may be the bst he needs to upstage Messi after FIFA unexpectedly extended the voting period for the Ballon dOr to Nov. Cheap Vans Shoes Australia . Once again Jordan Cieciwa (@FitCityJordan) and I (@LynchOnSports) go head to head in our picks. Last weekend at UFC Fight Night 32 my #TeamLynch got the best of #TeamJC by a score of 9-6. Let us know which side youre on for UFC 167 use the hashtag #TeamLynch or #TeamJC on Twitter. Wholesale Vans Authentic . It was the kind of score that might make everyone else wonder which course he was playing. Except that Graeme McDowell saw the whole thing. Crouched behind the 10th green at Sheshan International, McDowell lked over at the powerful American and said, "Ive probably seen 18 of the best drives Ive seen all year in the last two days. GSTAAD, Switzerland -- Thomaz Belluccis defence of his Swiss Open title ended in the first round on Tuesday when he lost to Federico Delbonis, who beat Roger Federer in Germany last week. Delbonis, an Argentine, won 7-5, 7-6 (2) against Bellucci, a Brazilian, who also tk the clay-court title at Swiss ski resort Gstaad in 2009. Delbonis will continue to rise in the rankings, after his victory over Federer in the Hamburg semifinals helped him climb from No. 114 to 65. Federer is top-seeded this week and has a second-round match scheduled on Thursday, against Daniel Brands of Germany who tk a set off him in the second round at Hamburg. Brands advanced from the ffirst round Tuesday by beating Marco Chiudinelli, Federers Swiss childhd friend, 6-3, 3-6, 6-2.dddddddddddd Four Spaniards had first-round wins. Eighth-seeded Roberto Bautista eased past Henri Laaksonen of Switzerland, 6-2, 6-3; Daniel Gimeno-Traver beat Kenny De Schepper of France, 6-4, 6-4; Guillermo Garcia-Lopez beat Adrian Ungur of Romania, 6-4, 6-7 (2), 6-1; and Pablo Andujar eliminated Victor Crivoi of Romania, 6-1, 6-2. Victor Hanescu got one win for Romania, beating German qualifier Dustin Brown 7-6 (6), 6-2. Robin Haase of the Netherlands beat Joao Souza of Brazil 6-4, 7-6 (7), and will next face third-seeded Janko Tipsarevic of Serbia. ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Besucherzähler
Heute waren 307 Gäste online.

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 5840 Themen und 24610 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online:

Xobor Xobor Forum Software
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen