to take a little longer than usual. I

in TeeLeague 21.03.2019 04:56
von mary123 | 2.355 Beiträge

SAN ANTONIO -- The San Antonio Spurs signed Pau Gasol, beefing up a front line that will be without Tim Duncan next season for the first time in 19 years. They brought back guard Manu Ginobili, t.The 7-ft Gasol has won two NBA titles and is a six-time All-Star. Gasol is one of six players in NBA history to reach 19,000 points, 10,000 rebounds, 3,000 assists and 1,500 blocks, joining Kareem Abdul-Jabbar, Hakeem Olajuwon, Shaquille ONeal, Kevin Garnett and Duncan, who retired earlier this week.The Spurs did not release terms Thursday, but a person with knowledge of the situation previously told The Associated Press that he has a two-year deal worth more than $30 million.The 36-year-old Gasol has been one of the leagues most talented and versatile big men for the last 15 years. He spent the last two seasons in Chicago and averaged 16.5 points, 11.0 rebounds and 4.1 assists this year, his game showing few signs of aging. An unselfish player, he should fit right in with Gregg Popovichs ball-moving system, and the Spurs reputation for resting players for the playoffs had to be appealing to Gasol.Ginobili, a four-time champion with the Spurs, will return for his 15th season. He has averaged 14.0 points, 4.0 assists, 3.7 rebounds and 1.37 steals in 923 games.There were a number of suitors lining up for Gasol, including Portland, Minnesota and Toronto. The Timberwolves offered him a two-year deal worth $36 million to open negotiations, but Gasol wanted to play for a team that was ready to contend for a championship and he joins a Spurs frontcourt that features LaMarcus Aldridge and Kawhi Leonard.Over 1,055 career NBA games, Gasol has averaged 18.2 points, 9.5 rebounds, 3.3 assists and 1.68 blocks while shting .510 from the flr and .755 from the free throw line in 35.3 minutes. He has appeared in 115 career playoff games, averaging 16.9 points, 9.6 rebounds and 3.4 assists in 38 minutes. He has also helped Spain win silver medals in the 2008 and 2012 Olympics.The 2002 Rkie of the Year was drafted with the third overall pick in 2001 and immediately dealt by Atlanta to Memphis, where he spent his first six-plus seasons. He joined the Los Angeles Lakers and won championships there in 2009 and 2010. He signed with the Bulls in 2014.Also Thursday, the Spurs signed:- Dejounte Murray, their top draft pick this year. The 6-ft-5 guard out of Washington was the 29th overall pick after averaging 16.1 points and 4.5 assists in his lone season with the Huskies. Murray is averaging 11.0 points, 6.2 rebounds and 1.0 assists in 24.8 minutes through five games in the Summer League.- 7-ft center Dewayne Dedmon, 26, who averaged 4.4 points and 3.9 rebounds in 12.2 minutes during 58 games with Orlando last season.- 6-ft-10 forward Davis Bertans, 23, who played the last two seasons with Laboral Kutxa in the Spanish league after three seasons in the Serbian league. Bertans has been part of the Latvian national team since 2011.- Ryan Arcidiacono, the 6-ft-3 guard who helped lead Villanova to the NCAA title last season and was named the Most Outstanding Player of the 2016 NCAA Final Four after scoring 16 points and setting up the game-winning three-pointer in the championship game.- Bryn Forbes, another 6-ft-3 guard who averaged 14.4 points, 2.1 rebounds and 1.5 assists in 28 minutes as a senior for Michigan State last season.---AP Basketball Writer Jon Krawczynski contributed to this report. Nike Air Force 1 Cheap Uk .ca lks back at the stories and moments that made the year memorable. Nike Air Force 1 Discount Uk . The quest begins with what is supposed to be an easy one, although Germany has traditionally been a stubborn opponent to Canadian teams at international tournaments. http://www.nikeairforce1discountuk.com/ . The winner Saturday will remain in the elite 10-team field next year. "We talked about wanting to be disciplined and stick with our game plan and gd things will come," Draisaitl said, who had two goals for the victors. Cheap Nike Air Force 1 For Sale . Catch all the action on TSN2 at 11pm et/8pm pt. The nine-time Big 12 champion Jayhawks are positioning themselves for another title, as they have run out to a flawless 6-0 mark in conference play thus far. Cheap Nike Air Force 1 Wholesale . The Lightning are 2-0 so far on a four-game road trip, giving the club five straight wins as the guest and improving Tampas away record this season to 11-8-2.A fundraising campaign set up for Freddy Tylicki is on the way to £200,000 in donations in less than 48 hours. Tylicki has been told by doctors he has a T7 paralysis, meaning he has movement in the upper half of his body but not the lower, after he sustained spinal injuries in a fall at Kempton on Monday.At The Races TV presenter Matt Chapman set up the GoFundMe page (www.gofundme.com/freddie-tylicki) and has been thrilled by the level of support, with Sky Bet, BetVictor, Coral/Ladbrokes and William Hill all promising a further £10,000 donation each.Racing figures such as Tylickis former boss Richard Fahey, Luca Cumani, Bill Gredley, Sheikh Fahad Al Thani and champion jockey Jim Crowley, who was also involved in the Kempton incident but escaped with a broken nose, have all donated.Speaking from California where he has been working at the Breeders Cup, Chapman said: The response has been overwhelming.I originally set a target of £20,000, not really knowing what to put as I was very conscious that we met the target. My hope was that by starting something straight away, people put their hands in their pockets.(Owner) Bill Gredley was amazing, he put a big donation in, as did Sheikh Fahad and Andrea Atzeni, but what is just as crucial are the smaller donations. One person donating £100,000 is the same as 100,000 people donating £1. It all adds up.The heartbreaking thing about Freddys situation is that he had just made the breakthrough into the big time with those two Group Ones in France.Hes not a young lad (30), hes had to work hiis way to the top, but it finally lked like he was where he wanted to be.ddddddddddddrom that point of view its so annoying and I think that is why its touched so many people, that and the fact he was so well liked, everybody loves being in his company.Leading jockey Frankie Dettori was quick to mention Tylicki following his Breeders Cup Filly & Mare Turf success on Queens Trust at Santa Anita on Saturday evening, and has urged the rider to keep fighting as he continues his recovery process.Dettori told his Ladbrokes blog: In the immediate aftermath of the race I had plenty of time to reflect on my gd fortune as the post-race formalities seemed to take a little longer than usual. I began to think of my mate back home, Freddy Tylicki, and how fickle this game can be.Although Breeders Cup wins are amongst the most coveted prizes in the sport, Id have gladly swapped them all to have heard that things werent as bad as they seem to be for Freddy. Im reminded again how cruel this job can be and Freddys news has really shaken me.The weighing rm is ferociously competitive and I love that sense of battle, but its also where my best mates are t, so when the chips are down for one of our own, we rally round in the best possible way.The way racing is coming together to support Freddy is inspiring. On the biggest stages, like Santa Anita, weve still got to get our priorities right.My Breeders Cup win was for Freddy. Keep fighting mate. Also See: Live results service Full racecards ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Besucherzähler
Heute waren 685 Gäste online.

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 5840 Themen und 24610 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online:

Xobor Xobor Forum Software
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen