Prestia has played his last game for the Suns with several Melbourne clubs

in TeeLeague 20.03.2019 09:48
von mary123 | 2.355 Beiträge

TALLAHASSEE, Fla. -- Shakayla Thomas had 15 of her 20 points in the first half and No. 12 Florida State rolled to a 90-47 win over Jacksonville on Thursday night.The Seminoles (2-1) led 12-2 midway through the first quarter and hit their last eight shots to make it 29-13. Ivy Slaughter made it nine straight to start the second quarter, and Florida State led 46-22 at the half.Florida State, which lost 78-76 to UConn on Monday, made 8 of 11 shots in the third quarter to push the lead to 74-38.The Seminoles also got 10 points apiece from Imani Wright and Chatrice White. They ended up at 58 percent (32 of 55), making 7 of 10 behind the arc, which was better than the 19 of 34 from the foul line (56 percent).Sherranda Reddick had 17 points for the Dolphins (2-1).Since the 2012-13 season, FSU is 23-3 against teams from Florida. Cheap Jim Bunning Jersey . -- Kyrie Irvings last-minute 3-pointer helped seal another victory for Cleveland -- and the Cavaliers longest winning streak since LeBron James left. Cheap Mike Schmidt Jersey . -- Whether Jeremy Hill deserves a prominent role in LSUs offence this early in the season is a matter for debate. http://www.cheapphilliesjerseys.com/ . I cant pinpoint a date, but I do remember a player from my youth. Brian Downing was with the Chicago White Sox at a time when I listened to every game I possibly could on the radio. That particular season the late great Harry Caray was calling the White Sox games. Cheap Darren Daulton Jersey . -- Bobby Ryan helped the U. Cheap Mitch Williams Jersey .com) - The Montreal Canadiens embark on their first road trip of the season as they head out west to battle the Calgary Flames on Wednesday night. Off-contract Gold Coast midfielder Dion Prestia will undergo surgery on his injured knee.The 23-year-old hurt his knee during last weekends win over Brisbane, the same game where captain Gary Ablett (shoulder) and Michael Rischitelli (knee) sustained season-ending injuries.Prestias knock was considered less serious with coach Rodney Eade saying a decision to omit him from Saturdays clash with the Western Bulldogs in Cairns was precautionary.But the club issued a statement on Thursday afternn saying he would need to go under the knife.It appears he needs a minor clean up, ftball manager Marcus Ashcroft said.Following the procedure we will have a greater understanding of when Dion will be able to return to the field.A lengthy absence could mean Prestia has played his last game for the Suns with several Melbourne clubs believed to be keen to lure him south.He and 2013 Riising Star Jaeger OMeara are yet to sign new deals with the Suns and while OMeara says hes focused on completing his return from a serious injury before sorting out his future, Prestias wishes are less clear.ddddddddddddOne player who is definitely staying at the Suns is tall Sam Day, who has signed a new deal reported to be worth $1.5 million over three years.Ive been enjoying my fty and I love living here, so I never considered playing anywhere else, said Day.I also couldnt leave my teammates, we all came here as 17, 18-year-olds and although we have gone through some tough times we can all see the direction we are heading and if we can persevere through those difficult times it is going to be so much more rewarding at the end of the day. ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Besucherzähler
Heute waren 15 Gäste online.

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 5840 Themen und 24610 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online:

Xobor Xobor Forum Software
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen