transfer over to the game.I think were trying to b

in Bewerbung 19.03.2019 11:57
von dasg234 | 1.004 Beiträge

ST. PAUL, Minn. -- Wild forward Zach Parise has been scratched from Minnesotas game against the Colorado Avalanche because of an illness.Parise had just returned to the lineup for two games after missing six with a lower-body injury. In his place, Minnesota dressed seven defensemen.In 10 games this season, Parise has two goals and four assists.Colorado was without forwards Matt Duchene (concussion) and Gabriel Landeskog (lower body) on Saturday night. Duchene missed his fourth straight game, while Landeskog has sat out the past two.Adidas NMD Wholesale Price . The scientists believe the small earthquake during a Marshawn Lynch touchdown was likely greater than Lynchs famous "beast quake" touchdown run three years ago, which also came against New Orleans during a playoff game. Adidas NMD Shoes Australia . -- Mike Smith never saw his first NHL goal go in. http://www.wholesalenmdaustralia.com/ . This should be celebrated because it will not always be this way. With the amount of money given to players by their clubs these days, it is a wonder that so many of those teams allow the sport to continue to take away many of their assets so they can play for a different team in the middle of their season. Adidas NMD Australia Sale . The native of Mont-Tremblant, Que., captured a World Cup downhill event Saturday, his second this year and fifth career victory on the circuit. Cheapest Adidas NMD . During the athletes parade, the 23-strong Ukrainian team was represented by a lone flagbearer in an apparent protest at the presence of Russian trps in Ukraines Crimean peninsula.JACKSONVILLE, Fla. -- Defensive end Dante Fowler Jr. has more 15-yard penalties than sacks, a growing concern for the Jacksonville Jaguars.Fowler has been flagged nine times this season, which is tied for the fourth most in the NFL, and three of those were major infractions. He was called for unnecessary roughness late in the second quarter of Sundays 24-21 loss to Houston , penalized for hitting quarterback Brock Osweiler well out of bounds.It didnt end up costing the Jaguars (2-7) any points, but it continued a trend that started in the preseason. And Fowler has shown few, if any, signs of getting his undisciplined acts under control. Jacksonville plays at Detroit (5-4) on Sunday.I thought he was making gd strides, coach Gus Bradley said Monday. I told you the last couple of weeks you could see a conscious (effort) in him as far as hitting the quarterback late or targeting. I thought he made great strides with that. It was a flish penalty (Sunday). Its like two steps forward, one step back. He knows. We had the discussion at halftime, t. He has to grow up in that area.Bradley benched Fowler for the remainder of the half, which amounted to four plays. It was the second time in the last three games the coach kept Fowler on the sideline after a silly penalty.Bradley also benched Fowler for throwing a punch early in the second quarter of a lopsided loss at Tennessee. That one turned a 15-yard completion into a 30-yard play and helped the Titans build a 17-0 lead.The third overall pick in the 2015 NFL draft, Fowler said afterward that missing his rkie season because of a knee injury affected him psychologically and has his emotions amped up -- maybe t hyped -- while on the field.When Im out there, Im just out ffor bld and everybody, Fowler said.dddddddddddd I have to tame that and control that.It hasnt happened, evidenced by his late hit on Osweiler.Clearly out of bounds, Bradley said. I think thats what was frustrating in that situation.Adding to his woes, Fowlers not getting consistent pressure on opposing quarterbacks. He has 2 1/2 sacks in nine games and has been supplanted in the starting lineup by rkie Yannick Ngakoue, and his lack of control and numbers have some wondering if Fowler has more potential to be bust than a Pro Bowler.Dantes challenge is his ftwork, and youll see it in practice, Bradley said. Hell go do individual drill work and hes trying to get better at it. Hell come into practice and its a team rep and you might see him do it two out of three times. In the game, he reverts back to one out of three times, where in the past you didnt see it transfer over to the game.I think were trying to break that habit to where he gets more pressure, more up-field to where it opens up more of his game.Fowler was dominant in college, finishing his three-year Florida career with 140 tackles, including 33 behind the line of scrimmage, and 14 + sacks. His skills havent transferred to the next level yet, and his penchant for penalties has the Jaguars unable to fully trust him on the field.I think Gus knows and we have a pretty gd understanding of the type of player that I am and my emotions, Fowler said recently. But I guess I let my emotions get the best of me. I dont want to hurt the team. ... Its just about being smart.---AP NFL website: www.pro32.ap.org and http://twitter.com/AP-NFL ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Besucherzähler
Heute waren 309 Gäste online.

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 5840 Themen und 24610 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online:

Xobor Xobor Forum Software
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen