game season-ticket holders for four years

in Bewerbung 19.03.2019 03:51
von mary123 | 2.355 Beiträge

SPARTA, Ky. -- No discussion of Kentucky Speedway is complete without mentioning Kyle Busch or Brad Keselowski, each of whom has won the 400-mile Sprint Cup Series race twice and lm as the favorites on Saturday night.Matt Kenseth won here in 2013 and boasts an impressive resume on the 1.5 mile tri-oval. The big question is whether somebody else finally breaks into the exclusive club this year.The opportunity is certainly there after Kentucky resurfaced and reconfigured the track to create two distinctive corners. NASCAR also has implemented a new rules package reducing downforce and side force in hopes of creating more side-by-side racing.Whether those changes lead to someone in victory lane not named Brad or Kyle remains to be seen. But drivers are eager to find out.Its tough, Austin Dillon said of beating them. Those cars are running really well and youve got to show that speed early. ... To knock those two off its going to be tough, but it can be done.Kevin Harvick will start on the pole for the first time at Kentucky after rain cancelled Fridays qualifying and set the field on owner points. The 2014 Cup champion was cautious about his prospects because of the renovations and new rules but sees potential after participating in one of last years most competitive races.When you have racing that is capable of side-by-side that is a really gd sign, said Harvick, who ran eighth here last July. Im pretty happy about that.The hurdle for Harvick, Dillon and others is conquering the dual juggernaut of Joe Gibbs Racing and Penske Racing, whose drivers always seem to be in the mix at Kentucky.Busch and Kenseth have combined for three JGR wins in Toyotas, while teammates Denny Hamlin and Carl Edwards finished 3-4 respectively last summer and led 14 combined laps.Penske offers a strong tandem in Keselowski -- who has won in a Dodge and Ford at Kentucky -- and Joey Logano, who has finished second, ninth and fourth at Kentucky since joining the team in 2013. Having led 60 laps combined the past two years, he thinks hes ready to take the next step with everybody trying to figure out the track and downforce package.I know who the hitters are, but I think we have a gd car, said Logano, who will start fourth. Our team is really gd at developing packages for new rules. Theres a lot of unknowns, but they do a gd job of preparing before they come to the race track and that helps.Edwards cautions that Kentuckys new lk and feel might offset past performance.The headache-inducing bumps have been smthed down, while increased banking in turns 1 and 2 sets cars up for higher speeds entering turns 3 and 4 that remain at 14 degrees. Last months test provided teams a sneak preview, but Edwards believes the key is adjusting to changes that have occurred since then.It doesnt feel like much carries over at all anymore because things evolve so quickly, said Edwards, who will start fifth. To me, its a whole new track with this surface.While Kentucky Speedway president Mark Simendinger would love to see another pass-happy affair and a different winner, theres still the matter of getting past those usual suspects named Brad and Kyle.I thought the new aero package would open it up last year, Simendinger said, but lo and behold Keselowski and Busch were there and I suspect it might be that way again because their organizations have been so gd.It could be Kenseth, it could be Carl or Denny, and it could be the same with Penske. Of course, Brad and Kyle are at the front because their confidence level is off the charts. When they walk in here, they truly think theyre the ones to beat. Salomon Shoes Clearance Australia . LOUIS -- Alexander Steen scored a power-play goal with 59. Buy Salomon Shoes Australia . -- If Henry Burris has his way, he will be the starting quarterback to lead the Hamilton Tiger-Cats back to the Grey Cup next year. http://www.wholesalesalomonaustralia.com/ . -- New England Revolution goalkeeper Matt Reis is retiring after a 16-year career to become the goalie coach for the Los Angeles Galaxy. Salomon Shoes Online Australia . Houston won 3-0 to advance to face New York in the Eastern Conference semifinals. Last in the game, Di Vaio and Romero got into a shoving match with several Houston players. Romero appeared to elbow and kick Houston defender Kofi Sarkodie. Salomon Shoes Sale . Thats not a comment on the suspension that banished the Portland Winterhawks general manager and coach from his Western Hockey League teams bench for most of the 2012-13 season. Two Cincinnati Reds fans won free season tickets for the 2017 season after cashing in on the teams Swing For Your Seats promotion Saturday.More than 400 Reds season-ticket holders std at home plate at Great American Ballpark for their chance to homer off one of four pitches thrown from the mound at 60 miles per hour.John Benza of Loveland, Ohio, whose family has been 20-game season-ticket holders for four years, hit the third pitch that was thrown to him over the left field wall.I knew if I could get it in the air, I would have a chance because the wind was blowing out, said Benza, who said he played a half of a season of college ball at Wrigght State.dddddddddddd But I was definitely surprised it went out. I wasnt sure if I still had it in me.Nick Wright hit a ball over the wall in right field into the sun deck. Wright, a former Bellarmine University baseball player, was hitting on behalf of a family friend. That friend has Diamond Seats, which are the most expensive in the ballpark. The only stipulation of the promotion was that fans could only get their package for free up until $10,000 worth of value, so Wrights friend will get a $10,000 reduction. ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Besucherzähler
Heute waren 244 Gäste online.

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 5840 Themen und 24610 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online:

Xobor Xobor Forum Software
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen