es an absolute artist on the ice. During the W

in Bewerbung 19.03.2019 03:51
von mary123 | 2.355 Beiträge

MIAMI -- The second half of the annual Miami Heat scrimmage was delayed a bit Monday night, because Hassan Whiteside was t busy taking selfies with fans on the court.No one complained, either.The scrimmage serves two purposes for the Heat -- its a chance for fans to see what amounts to a glorified practice, and more importantly it gives the team a chance to pay tribute to breast cancer survivors, who come down to the court at halftime for plenty of hugs and photos.This shines an incredible light and we love it, Heat coach Erik Spoelstra said. It really is a touching moment.About 30 women, most of them somehow adorned in breast-cancer-awareness-color of pink, tk part in the halftime ceremony. In the stands, hundreds of others wore pink and the Heat uniforms for the night were all adorned with pink names and numbers.A few players, including Tyler Johnson and Udonis Haslem, even donned pink sneakers.Its very special for me, obviously, said Haslem, the Heat captain. My mom passed away from cancer. ... Im not a man of pink, but I will wear pink tonight to show support.Ticket proceeds benefitted the Miami Cancer Institute.Its something that we all pretty much have been touched by, Heat forward Justise Winslow said. Whether its a friend, a team mom, an aunt, a cousin, anything, weve all been affected by it. We can all see their hearts out there, and so we try to give them a little bit of our time and our heart.The night was also an unofficial introduction to a very new team.Dwyane Wade, Joe Johnson, Luol Deng, Gerald Green and Amare Stoudemire are among the biggest departures from last season, and Chris Bosh -- who failed his physical and wasnt cleared to resume basketball activities after his last two seasons ended early because of bld clots -- is no longer in the teams plans but remains under contract.We have an exciting group for you, Spoelstra told the crowd. Its going to be a lot of fun.The Heat play host to Brklyn in a preseason game on Tuesday night. Adidas NMD Australia Sale .S District Court against Major League Baseball, the Office of the Commissioner and his own union, the MLBPA. Cheap Adidas NMD Australia . -- Nate Robinson has played for seven teams, so beating one of them is no longer a rare occurrence. http://www.wholesalenmdaustralia.com/ .Y. -- The Buffalo Sabres have recalled forward Kevin Porter and defenceman Chad Ruhwedel from the minors as part of a five-player roster shuffle made by the NHLs worst team. Adidas NMD Australia Online . But Bourque, who has missed three games with a lower-body injury, wont be in the lineup when the Habs travel to Buffalo to take on the Sabres on Wednesday. Adidas NMD Wholesale Price . It was hard for Luck to pull off another comeback, or even get into the end zone, while standing on the sideline. Rivers threw a 22-yard touchdown pass to rkie Keenan Allen and Nick Novak kicked four field goals to give the Chargers a 19-9 victory against the Colts on Monday night. PORTLAND, Ore. -- Two days of focused practice with an emphasis on defense served the Trail Blazers well.Portland applied what it worked on, beating former coach Nate McMillan and the Indiana Pacers 131-109 Wednesday night behind Damian Lillards 28 points, 10 assists and four steals.It was a really gd defensive game. I think everything we addressed in practice the last two days, the effort, the mindset, how locked in we were the last two days, I think it translated to the court, Lillard said.Maurice Harkless added 23 points for the Blazers, who led by as many as 28 in their fifth consecutive victory over the Pacers.The Trail Blazers had lost six of their last eight games as theyve struggled to find consistency on defense. Portland was coming off a 130-114 loss at home to the Houston Rockets on Sunday.Jeff Teague led Indiana with 25 points, while Myles Turner had 19 points and 10 rebounds. It was the first of a five-game road swing for the Pacers, who had won two straight.Portland was still missing forward Al-Farouq Aminu, out for more than two weeks with a calf injury. But there are signs he could return sn, possibly even by Sunday against Miami.The Pacers were without All-Star Paul George for the third consecutive game and seventh overall due to a sore left ankle.Portland tk a 22-13 lead after Meyers Leonards 3-pointer. Mason Plumlees alley-p dunk from CJ McCollum put Portland up 39-27 and Evan Turner, who has been lking more comfortable with the Blazers in the last half-dozen games, made a 3-pointer to push the lead to 46-29.Lillard, who had just four points in the first quarter, got rolling in the final 7 minutes of the second with 14 and the Blazers led 73-58 at halftime. Portland shot 63 percent in the first half.In the third quarter it was McCollums turn. After managing just four points in the first half, McCollum had 15 in the third period and the Blazers went up 109-83 heading into the fourth. He finished with 19 points.I dont want to go overboard on this game. I think after two days of practice it was gd to come out and sht like that in the first quarter, Blazers coach Terry Stotts said. Its not a sigh of relief right now -- we still have work tto do.ddddddddddddIt was the first Portland appearance for McMillan since he became head coach of the Pacers. McMillan was promoted in the offseason after the Pacers dismissed Frank Vogel.McMillan coached the Blazers from 2005-12. The latter part of his tenure was marked by the devastating injuries to top draft pick Greg Oden and later to star guard Brandon Roy.McMillan said before the game that he remembers Portland fondly as a great basketball town. He said his latest stint as a head coach really cant be compared to the previous one because with the Blazers he was in a rebuilding mode, while with the Pacers hes got a more mature and seasoned squad.Its going to be about winning and doing things the right way, McMillan said about his new head coaching gig. Im lking forward to the opportunity.In the end, he came away impressed by the Blazers.They were getting to the paint, they were throwing lobs, they were kicking out and knocking down 3s, so we never really controlled the ball -- and with a team like that its going to be a long night, McMillan said.TIP-INSPacers: McMillan was greeted with warm applause by fans at the Moda Center. He joked that his nickname was no longer Sarge as it was in Portland.Trail Blazers: Harkless has scored 15 or more points in three straight games for the first time with the Blazers. ... Portland set season highs with 131 points and 73 in the first half.OREGON TIESPacers guards Aaron Brks and Joe Young both played college ball at Oregon. Young said he enjoys coming back to the Pacific Northwest.Coming back to Oregon is one of the most fun things I get to do, he said. Just to come back and see my fans and the people that support me. I love Oregon.MO-MENTUMHarkless 23 points matched his best total with the Blazers. He has scored at least 20 three times this season after hitting the mark just once last season. Harkless has been in double figures in eight consecutive games, his longest streak with Portland.UP NEXTThe Pacers visit the Los Angeles Clippers on Sunday.The Trail Blazers host the Miami Heat on Saturday. ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Besucherzähler
Heute waren 36 Gäste online.

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 5840 Themen und 24610 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online:

Xobor Xobor Forum Software
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen