will be pretty clear after the first five minutes,

in Mitglieder 18.03.2019 08:05
von mary123 | 2.355 Beiträge

Western Michigan is undefeated and in control of the Mid-American Conference race, but coach P.J. Fleck is getting a lot of attention about where he could spend next season.Fleck has the Broncos at 7-0 entering Saturdays game (30 ET) at Waldo Stadium against Eastern Michigan. Western Michigan is up four spots and ranked 20th after debuting last week in the AP Top 25 poll.Ive been part of rumors and speculation my entire life, and that will never change, he said. Its elite exposure for Western Michigan. My focus is on today, and thats the way Ive lived my life. ... I cant control rumors or speculation, and Ill never comment on rumors or speculation. Just like I didnt in Year 1, or last year or the year before. Im not interested in that. Im interested in coaching this ftball team and being the best head coach I can be today. Thats all Im focused on.Last season, the 35-year-old Fleck guided Western Michigan to its second consecutive eight-win season and first-ever bowl victory. Western Michigan (3-0 MAC) started the season with two wins over Big Ten teams -- Northwestern and Illinois -- and might get a longer lk in a David vs. Goliath matchup if the wins keep coming. For now, Fleck doesnt want to talk about whether hes staying or going.His team insists there is no distraction away from the focus on winning ftball games. Senior quarterback Zach Terrell said Tuesday that Flecks future -- and his own -- has not been a topic of conversation.Its not distracting us at all, Terrell said. He comes in the same every day, hes the exact same person and brings it. If he were to come in and be a different person and maybe be reserved, we might be concerned. That outside noise about coach Fleck may be leaving, all the people putting pressure on us ... we are such a tight-knit group, and we only focus on us. It starts with him.Eastern Michigan is 5-2, 2-1 and hopes of a transformation from a MAC West drmat could hit fast forward with a victory on Saturday. Eastern Michigan coach Chris Creighton outlined two goals in preseason for the Eagles -- beat Western Michigan and get his seniors to a bowl game.We have a really tough opponent coming in this weekend, Terrell said. Im completely focused on the season. Im focused on today.NFLDraftScout.com ranks Terrell the eighth-best quarterback in the 2017 class but with Corey Davis and Jarvion Franklin behind a proven offensive line, hes not the only weapon the Broncos have.We were the drmat three years ago, and theyre kind of doing what we were doing two years ago, Terrell said. They are playing tough. They have a lot of confidence. For people to think its just going to be a cakewalk, that couldnt be further from the truth.Firepower and depth are two big differentiators between the teams. Western Michigan has the top recruiting class in the MAC three years in a row under Fleck. Creightons depth chart is jammed with inexperience.But the emergence of junior quarterback Brogan Roback has put a charge in the Eastern Michigan offense.He had 347 passing yards and three touchdowns last week and EMU is off to its best start since 1995.We know this is going to be a huge challenge. Western is a great ftball team, and theyre playing great ftball. A lot of talent, a lot of momentum, Creighton said. Our guys lk at this like a great challenge and a great opportunity to get out there and compete again.Fleck said the Broncos do have grand goals in mind but hes stressing a collection of one-game seasons as the teams collective mindset. That wont be easy with national attention growing and the first College Ftball Playoff rankings coming sn.We focus on changing our best every single day.Weve prepared for this all the way back in January, Fleck said. We told them this could possibly happen, so everything we did was based on pressure, expectations, noise from the outside, and we put them through all those things in the offseason pretending like this was going to happen, informing them of different things that would happen. Cheap NHL Jerseys Online . Hazard cut in from the left and scored with a swerving right-fted shot for ninth goal of the season, which proved to be enough for the victory despite Chelseas forwards again lacking a cutting edge up front. Hockey Jerseys Cheap Online . Spiller left Week 3s 27-20 loss to the New York Jets with a thigh injury, but fully practiced with the team all week and expects to be ready to go on Sunday. http://www.wholesalejerseysnhl.com/ . Vaives lawyer Trevor Whiffen claims the former 50-goal man wasnt provided with a copy of the claim beforehand and that he would not have agreed to the allegations made against the NHL had he been asked to review its contents. Adidas NHL Jerseys Outlet . Gather a group of friends, or find a league to join online, draft your team, set your lineup and compete in a number of different formats. Discount Hockey Jerseys .Y. - New Orleans forward Anthony Davis was chosen Friday to replace the injured Kobe Bryant in the NBA All-Star game that will be played in his home city. Australian ftball superstar Tim Cahill is expecting a hot reception when he steps out in Melbourne City colours in the A-League for the first time on Saturday night.Cahills first domestic competition match on home soil since 1997 is a Melbourne Victory home game at Etihad Stadium.Hes been a local crowd favourite throughout his 94-game career with the Soccers, but Cahills played in heated local derbies around the world t - and hes ready for whats in store.The derby is going to be exciting ... I think its going to be my first taste of Australian supporters bing me, Cahill said at the Fox Sports A-League launch on Wednesday.But its to be expected.Im not expecting a nice welcome; Im not expecting them to give me a clap in the same way they didnt when I played at Liverpl when I played there (with Everton).But thats ftball - thats the beauty of the game that we play - it comes with the territory.Theres only one way that I quiet any fan ... and thats through my ftball.Cahill is fit and keen to be on the field from the opening whistle for his A-League debut.The 36-year-old, a substitute for the Soccers in Tuesday nights 1-1 draw with Japan, sayys hes ready to play substantial minutes in the big clash.ddddddddddddEverybody loves to start, especially in these games. Our intent for this game ... will be pretty clear after the first five minutes, he said.Ive been doing extras in (Soccers) camp and the physios have been all over me, but I woke up fine - I didnt do t much physically (against Japan).Im like any other player - if you leave me out there for 90 minutes, Ill play. But thats something Im going to leave in their hands.But I feel great; I honestly do feel gd. I felt (gd) mobility-wise and ftball-wise ... I couldnt be happier.Cahill is bullish on the squad that City coach John van t Schip has assembled, but stopped short of declaring it ready to break through for a maiden A-League title.Its going to be a big year for us ... hopefully well win something but it cant be the first thing on our minds, he said.When you lk at winning something you lk ahead 20 games or more, but if you really want to win something you just have to lk at the next weekend. ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Besucherzähler
Heute waren 239 Gäste online.

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 5840 Themen und 24610 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online:

Xobor Xobor Forum Software
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen