performing at the highest level, V

in Mitglieder 18.03.2019 08:04
von mary123 | 2.355 Beiträge

SEC Offensive Player of the Week -?Alabamas Chatham DeProspo, a junior midfielder from Goshen, N.Y., has played a vital role Alabamas 6-1 start, which is the best start to a campaign since the 2005 season. In UAs conference opener she registered a hat trick in the first half, scoring on each of her shot attempts. The three goals surpassed her season total of two from last year.SEC Defensive Player of the Week - ?Texas A&Ms Danielle Rice, a senior goalkeeper from Westlake, Texas, Rice rolled up her fourth consecutive shutout in the Aggies 3-0 victory over LSU. Rice made three saves in the contest and snuffed out all four of LSUs corner kicks, not allowing the Tigers to get a set-piece shot off. During her current four-match shutout string, Rice has directed a defense that has featured three different backline lineups due to injuries.SEC Freshman of the Week -?Missouris Sarah Luebbert, a freshman forward from Jefferson City, Mo., notched a goal and an assist in Mizzous 5-0 win at Ole Miss Friday in the SEC opener. She assisted on the first score of the match, the ultimate game-winner, and tallied Mizzous third goal of the game. Luebbert leads the Tigers with 13 points on five goals and three assists and has scored in five of the teams seven matches. Cheap Vans Shoes Uk . Murray beat Sam Querrey 7-6 (5), 6-7 (3), 6-1, 6-3 to clinch Britains opening-round victory against the United States on Sunday at Petco Park. "Im proud of the way Im playing just now, because I had to do a lot of work to get back to where I want to be," Murray said after celebrating with his teammates on the red clay court in a temporary stadium in left field of the downtown home of baseballs San Diego Padres. Discount Vans Shoes Uk . Its sharpness matched my mind. This was no night to go to sleep. http://www.discountvansuk.com/ . LOUIS -- St. Cheap Vans Shoes Wholesale . PETERSBURG, Fla. Best Price Vans Shoes Uk . Mickelson barely made the cut but had the best round of the day with nine birdies and an eagle coupled with two bogeys to sit two shots behind leader Craig Lee of Scotland. Lee shot a 69 for a 12-under 204 total. "I just love the fact I am in contention and have an opportunity in my first tournament of the year here in Abu Dhabi," Mickelson said. LAS VEGAS -- The hk for Manny Pacquiaos latest fight is that hes the fighting politician, as eager to take on problems in the Philippines as he is to take on other welterweights in the ring.Unfortunately for Pacquiao, at this stage of his career he needs a hk to sell his fights.Pacquiao meets a likable but relatively unknown Jessie Vargas on Saturday, with a piece of the welterweight title at stake. In the past that might have been enough to excite boxing fans, but Pacquiao is aging and so is his appeal.He probably should have retired after not showing up for the biggest fight of his life against Floyd Mayweather Jr. He certainly should have retired after getting elected to the senate in the Philippines, where hes an ally of President Rodrigo Duterte.Yet he plods on, partly because he reportedly needs the money. He got a few million dollars to fight Timothy Bradley in April but is fighting on percentages against Vargas, so the sales pitch is necessary.Pacquiaos longtime trainer, Freddie Roach, held out the possibility this week of a rematch with Mayweather, saying he has been told that Mayweather has been back in the ring sparring recently. But the first fight tk five years to make and it seems a stretch to think Mayweather would come out of retirement to fight Pacquiao once again.Still, Roach says hes convinced Pacquiao has one or two more big fights left in him.Mannys like the old Manny now, Roach insisted after spending a month training Pacquiao in the Philippines. I like this Manny a lot.To Pacquiaos credit he did lk re-energized in April when he beat Bradley in the third fight between the two men. It was his first fight since losing to Mayweather, a loss he blamed on a bad shoulder that has since been surgically repaired.But the fight with Vargas is a tough sell, which is why promoter Bob Arum stacked the undercard with competitive fights and is selling tickets for as little as $50. Arum is also selling the pay-per-view himself after HBO declined to take part in the distribution of the fight, and Pacquiaos purse will largely depend on how well it does.ddddddddddddnything north of 600,000 buys would be a big night and hed make a lot of money, Arum said. Im hoping he makes money like the Manny of old.Arum, of course, is way overestimating what the fight will do, but his job as Pacquiaos promoter is to get people interested. Since Vargas is not well known, its a difficult sell even with an attractive undercard.Pacquiao is taking a familiar path for an aging fighter, trying to squeeze a few more fights in before finally hanging up his gloves. Hes got the right to fight whoever he wants, but fight fans also have the right to vote with their wallets on the matchup.He is a champion (Vargas holds the WBO version of the welterweight title) so you cant underestimate him, Pacquiao said. But I still feel fresh and young.Vargas will be fighting in his home town and is taller than Pacquiao. Hes also full of confidence after stopping Sadam Ali in March for the WBO version of the 147-pound title.When I defeat Manny Pacquiao they will see that I beat a gd Manny Pacquiao who is still performing at the highest level, Vargas said. Thats the Manny Pacquiao that I want to beat.The real problem for Pacquiao isnt his opponent, though Arum could have easily put undefeated Terrence Crawford in the ring against him instead of Vargas. Its that he turned off a big portion of his fans in a stinker of a fight against Mayweather and will probably never get them back.He used to sell a million pay-per-views whenever he stepped into the ring. But he barely sold 300,000 for his fight against Bradley, and this one doesnt figure to do any more.The fight features an attractive undercard that includes Nonito Donaire against Jessie Magdaleno, Oscar Valdez vs. Hiroshige Osawa, and Shiming Zou vs. Prasitsak Phaprom, all in WBO title bouts. ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Besucherzähler
Heute waren 338 Gäste online.

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 5840 Themen und 24610 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online:

Xobor Xobor Forum Software
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen