ries 2-0. Game 3 is in Grand Rapids, Mich.,

in Bewerbung 17.03.2019 12:06
von dasg234 | 1.004 Beiträge

Chris Wd is desperate to perform well for England in this weeks World Cup and get a few people off his back.Wd has come in for criticism in some quarters after selecting Andy Sullivan as his partner in Melbourne, despite Ryder Cup team-mate Lee Westwd being set to make the trip.Westwd had been due to make his debut in the event after being chosen by Masters champion Danny Willett, but with Willett pulling out to protect a back injury, Wd tk his place as the next highest eligible player in the world rankings.Under tournament rules, Wd was also able to select his partner and opted for Sullivan after the pair bonded during their Ryder Cup debuts at Hazeltine.Speaking after a closing 65 in the DP World Tour Championship, Wd said: Its as gd as Ive played on a Sunday for a while so its nice to get a bit of form going into the World Cup, get a few people off my back.Dannys the one that pulled out. They know fine well the situation. Ive got so much respect for Lee as a golfer but I just feel as a team I will gel a little better with Sully.I went down the rankings, I did it in as fair a way as I could. There wasnt this much fuss when Danny jumped myself, Tyrrell [Hatton, Fitzy [Matt Fitzpatrick] and Sully to go to Lee.I totally understand Lees frustration, youre ready to go, but myself and Sully are hungry to go and play and surely thats what you want.We played the first practice day at Hazeltine together, me, him, Sergio [Garcia] and Rory [McIlroy], and we really gelled that week.We both played one foursomes and the singles and were in courtesy cars a lot together. We got a bit closer that week and have chatted about our Ryder Cup experience among ourselves and were motivated to go and win it next week.Whatever happens at Kingston Heath is at least certain to be more enjoyable than Wds previous visit to the course in Melbourne.I played about four holes when I was in the England squad as an amateur and got stung in the eye by a bee and had to come off, added Wd, who coincidentally had Willett as one of his team-mates on the trip.For me those sort of courses are as gd as it gets, Im so excited to get down there and play it. Its almost like a US Open-style, you play aggressive to certain areas but you can putt it off greens and put yourself in position Z.Cheap Blazers Jerseys China . Peter Gammons, an analyst for Major League Baseballs network and website, drew the ire of hockey fans on Sunday when he criticized the two NHL teams on Twitter for their physical game the night before. Meyers Leonard Jersey . Tomas Berdych and Radek Stepanek defeated Nenad Zimonjic and Ilija Bozoljac 6-2, 6-4, 7-6 (4) on the indr hard-court at Belgrade Arena. The victory improved the Czech pairs impressive cup doubles record to 14-1. http://www.cheapblazersjerseys.com/ . The phone hearing is scheduled for 40pm et/10pm pt. Winchester, who was not penalized for the hit, appeared to make contact with Kellys head early in the first period of Thursdays game in Boston. Clyde Drexler Jersey .Y. -- Syracuse has turned up the defence at the right time all season, and when High Point threatened to pull off a monumental upset the second-ranked Orange did what they do best with their quick hands and savvy play. Zach Collins Jersey . Toronto has dropped games to Indiana and Miami since a five-game winning streak and closed out a three-game road trip at 1-2.SYRACUSE, N.Y. -- Landon Ferraro scored and added two assists as the Grand Rapids Griffins downed the Syracuse Crunch 6-4 on Sunday in Game 2 of the Calder Cup final. The Griffins now lead the American Hockey Leagues championship series 2-0. Game 3 is in Grand Rapids, Mich., on Wednesday. Francis Pare and Tomas Jurco had power-play goals for the Griffins, the minor-league affiliate of the Detroit Red Wings. Tristonn Grant, Tomas Tatar and Jan Mursak rounded out the offence for Grand Rapids, while Petr Mrazek made 30 saves for the win.dddddddddddd Andrej Sustr, Richard Panik, J.T. Brown and Brett Connolly replied for Syracuse, the farm team of the Tampa Bay Lightning. Cedrick Desjardins stopped 23 shots for the Crush. The Griffins were 2 for 5 on the power play, while Syracuse went 2 for 8 with the extra man. ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Besucherzähler
Heute waren 369 Gäste online.

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 5840 Themen und 24610 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online:

Xobor Xobor Forum Software
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen