mateur Maria Fassi closed with a 73 to tie for 1

in Bewerbung 15.03.2019 11:28
von dasg234 | 1.004 Beiträge

NEW YORK -- Unrepented caught the pacesetting Fire Key in the mud Wednesday to win the $57,000 allowance feature for fillies and mares at Aqueduct.It was the first card of the Big As inner-track season over the winterized dirt surface.Mike Luzzi guided Unrepented, a 9-1 shot, to a three-quarter length victory. It was the ninth win in 36 starts for the 5-year-old trained by Chris Englehart.The time for the mile was 1:41.92.Unrepented paid $20, $6 and $8.50. Fire Key returned $13 and $7.80, and Dream On paid $5 to show.Eagles Jerseys China . PETERSBURG, Fla. Authentic Jordan Mailata Jersey .In my heart and mind Im competing for India, luge competitor Shiva Keshavan told The Associated Press in an email interview. Every day Im flded with messages from Indians all over the world telling me they are supporting me. http://www.cheapeaglesjerseysauthentic.com/ .Y. -- Leading 3-0 with only 11:25 left, the Colorado Avalanche committed a seemingly meaningless penalty to give the New York Islanders a power play. Cheap Philadelphia Eagles Jerseys . On June 12, just as the sun sets on the magnificent historical city of Sao Paulo the inventors, innovators and purveyors of “joga bonitowill” open their campaign. The opponent, Croatia and all its ftball might and will. As opposites do attract we are set for a corker of an opener. Authentic Matt Pryor Jersey . Westbrk has missed 27 games since having a procedure on Dec. 27 to deal with swelling in his injured right knee — the third operation on the knee in nine months.MEXICO CITY -- Carlota Ciganda rallied to win the Citibanamex Lorena Ochoa Invitational on Sunday for her second LPGA Tour victory in four starts.The 26-year-old Spaniard shot a 4-under 68 at Club de Golf Mexico for a two-stroke victory over six players. She played the four par-5 holes in 5 under, making an eagle on No. 2 and birdies on 6, 11 and 17.Ciganda won the LPGA KEB-Hana Bank Championship a month ago in South Korea for her first tour title. The former Arizona State player has five straight top-10 finishes.I am very happy to be here and to get my second victory, Ciganda said. Its wonderful to play here in Mexico. I honestly dont have any words. I love the golf course, the people, its an honor to be here. Ive been playing really gd all year long and to end this year with these two victories gives me a lot of confidence, I am very happy.Ciganda won a year after finishing second Inbee Park on the tree-lined course.Last year, I was close, Ciganda said. It was a shame not being able to win but it was still a gd last day, so I had really gd memories. Last week, I was back home just resting because I wanted to play here and to do so well, so I am really happy and thrilled that I was able to win.Her parents watched her win after missing her victory in South Korea.I am just very happy that they are both here and it is very special because they are great people, Ciganda said. They always tell me to have fun, they always give me a lot of calm, so I wantt to thank them.ddddddddddddThird-round leader Austin Ernst had a 71 to drop into a tie for second with Angela Stanford (69), Jodi Ewart Shadoff (67), Karine Icher (69) and Sarah Jane Smith (70).Right now, disappointed. I just didnt play well enough today to get it done, Ernst said. Carlota played really gd, especially early. I am just kind of frustrated with how I finished.Stanford won the 2008 event in Guadalajara.It was a gd day, Stanford said. Its hard to sht 3 under on Sunday and be upset, but I had two three-putts. The one on 11 would probably haunt me for a while, but I hit the ball really well and gave myself a lot of chances and I was never in a really bad spot, so to be in contention and have a day like that is pretty encouraging.Mexican amateur Maria Fassi closed with a 73 to tie for 15th at 5 under. Shes a freshman at the University of Arkansas. Gaby Lopez also was 5 under after a 73 on her home course.Canadas Brke Henderson, the highest-ranked player in the field at No. 7, was 20th at 4 under after a 71. Michelle Wie (72) was 24th at 1 under after a 72. The 2009 winner in Guadalajara, she played on a sponsor invite after failing to qualify for the 30-player event.Tournament host Ochoa won 27 LPGA Tour titles. The Mexican star retired in 2010. She will be inducted into the World Golf Hall of Fame next year. ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Besucherzähler
Heute waren 349 Gäste online.

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 5840 Themen und 24610 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online:

Xobor Xobor Forum Software
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen