during the second half of last year. Fro

in Laberecke 06.03.2019 07:50
von mary123 | 2.355 Beiträge

Greeny and Bger McFarland welcome the Cleveland Plain Dealers Mary Kay Cabot (7:05 a.m. ET), SportsCenters John Buccigross (70), ESPN NFL Insider Ed Werder (8 a.m. ET) and NFL Networks LaDanian Tomlinson (90) to the show on Friday.Get in touch with Mike & Mike by emailing (mikeandmike@espnradio.com) or tweeting (@MikeAndMike) the guys -- we will be with you from 6-10 a.m. ET. Follow all of the action on ESPN2, ESPN Radio and ESPNRadio.com. Vans Shoes Wholesale Australia . PETERSBURG, Fla. Cheap Vans Shoes Australia Free Shipping . Duchene scored two goals and had an assist, helping the Colorado Avalanche beat the Carolina Hurricanes 4-2 on Friday night to match the best 10-game start in team history. http://www.cheapaustraliavans.com/ . PAUL, Minn. Cheap Vans Shoes Australia . It is a cliché dragged out by fans and pundits regularly when discussions take place around which teams are better than others. Vans Shoes Online Australia Sale . This should be celebrated because it will not always be this way. With the amount of money given to players by their clubs these days, it is a wonder that so many of those teams allow the sport to continue to take away many of their assets so they can play for a different team in the middle of their season.Jordan Spieth believes he has put his dramatic Masters collapse behind him, but is working hard on his swing to avoid suffering a similar fate in future pressure situations. Defending champion Spieth held a five-shot lead with nine holes to play at Augusta National in April, only to bogey the 10th and 11th and then take a quadruple-bogey seven on the 12th, where he hit two balls into the water. Sarah Stirk and Nick Dougherty preview this years Players Championship. The world No 2 has not played competitively since, but returns to action in this weeks Players Championship at Sawgrass, the so-called fifth major which also features a famous par-three - the 17th - which is surrounded by water. I said throughout the week (at Augusta) that I was not striking the ball very well, said Spieth.My miss, given where my club was positioned, was short and right and thats okay at Augusta on almost every other hole. On 12 and 13 it doesnt really work well.I was picking the right shot (on the 12th), maybe just hit it a little thin off the heel, maybe lifted up a little early. Spieth suffered a dramatic collapse at this years Masterss That kind of mistake could have happened any other day, it wasnt like the moment was what caused it because Id been in that moment many times already and succeeded, and had failures.dddddddddddd Both are going to come.It was the wrong miss so what do we do? We go to the drawing board and figure out how to get my swing to the consistent level it was at during the second half of last year. From the US Open, John Deere (Classic), Open Championship and through into the US PGA my swing was exactly where we wanted it and so weve been working hard to try to get to that position.It got off whenever and I havent really been able to trust it at that level since then. Watch the moment Jordan Spieth threw away the lead at the 12th hole during the 2016 Masters But I put in a lot of gd hard work on the driving range and its there right now, its just a matter of being able to trust it on the golf course with trouble around, which may not happen right away, but its getting closer.Watch the Players Championship on Sky Sports. Coverage begins on Sky Sports 4 HD at 6pm on Thursday. Also See: PGA Tour Schedule World Rankings Golf live on Sky Sports 4 Free HD Golf Game ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Besucherzähler
Heute waren 13 Gäste online.

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 5840 Themen und 24610 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online:

Xobor Xobor Forum Software
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen