his former teammates said there was more on this

in Bewerbung 01.03.2019 09:33
von mary123 | 2.355 Beiträge

AFL coach Leon Cameron is crossing codes in his bid to give Greater Western Sydney the competitive edge in 2017.Cameron has been a conspicuous presence at Giants home ground Spotless Stadium, where he observed A-League grand finalists Western Sydney training last week and picked the brain of coach Tony Popovic.Having guided his rapidly improving squad to last seasons preliminary finals, the focus now is to push the competitions youngest club even further in its sixth campaign.That means soaking up as much information as possible, and Cameron said there was much to learn from the Wanderers infamously rigorous training regime.We spent half an hour or 40 minutes talking about what he does and what we do, Cameron told AAP.Were always lking for ways to prepare our boys training wise, and theres no doubt the Wanderers have a very gd program.The two sports have distinct differences in the type of athlete they require, Cameron with a wider range of physical builds and fitness to manage as he accommodates for a contested game.But there are similarities, and we can gain so much lking at how they train, their intensity ... their speed and agility is far better than ours, he said.Theyve got really gd systems here, so when people come in they know exactly what is expected, whether its training standards, tactics or set plays.Were going to spend a bit more time watching them throughout the weeks when they have really intense sessions, and then game nights when they play as well.Cross-code ties are nothing new in Australia, as coaches have been quick to both recognise and harvest the benefits of shared knowledge.Popovic has a strong relationship with Sydney Swans coach John Longmire and South Sydney NRL boss Michael Maguire.Sydney FC coach Graham Arnold counts rugby league coaching legend Wayne Bennett among his mentors, while Wallabies coach Michael Cheika is gd mates with Rsters boss Trent Robinson.Youd be silly not to, because if you sit there in your own little world thinking you know everything, thats the day you probably fall over, Cameron said.It feels like we do a lot of things right but theres no doubt were not perfect, so youre probably lking for that competitive advantage somewhere else.Whether its watching Tony prepare his team training-wise, or specifics on how they coach, if you ignore that then failure is probably around the corner. Erik Gonzalez Jersey . -- Jacksonville wide receiver Cecil Shorts will likely be a game-time decision whether hell play Sunday in the Jaguars home game against the San Diego Chargers. Yan Gomes Jersey . The team says the Spain international has a muscle pull in his right leg. Barcelona hosts third-division side Cartagena in the return leg of their round-of-32 tie after winning their first meeting 4-1. http://www.indiansteamproshop.com/Indians-Josh-Tomlin-Kids-Jersey/ . -- Stanford squashed Oregons national championship hopes again, schling the Ducks in power ftball. Omar Vizquel Jersey . Aduriz headed home Markel Susaetas cross in the sixth minute to open the scoring at San Mames Stadium. He bettered that with a long-range blast that went in off the goal frame in the 18th, and converted a penalty in the 72nd after Diego Mainz was sent off for fouling Aduriz with only the goalkeeper to beat. Carlos Carrasco Jersey . The phone hearing is scheduled for 40pm et/10pm pt. Winchester, who was not penalized for the hit, appeared to make contact with Kellys head early in the first period of Thursdays game in Boston. DENVER -- Houston Texans quarterback Brock Osweiler, who was bed by Denver Broncos fans each time he came onto the field in a 27-9 loss Monday night, said he was not surprised by the crowds reactions to his return.Osweiler was playing in Denver for the first time since leaving to sign a four-year, $72 million contract with the Texans during the offseason.I was definitely not surprised by that, Osweiler said. I assumed Id get a lot of bs. In fact, I thought it would be a little bit louder with those bs.His return was the story of the week leading up to this Week 7 contest, and he said after the game that part of him is happy that this week is over.I think there was so much that was built up about myself and the Broncos in this game, Osweiler said. And at the end of the day, it was the Houston Texans versus the Denver Broncos. We came up here tonight. We did not play a gd enough ftball game to get this job done.Osweiler finished 22-for-41 for 131 yards without a touchdown in the loss. He also fumbled early inn the fourth quarter to put the game out of reach for Houston.ddddddddddddDuring the week, several of his former teammates said there was more on this game than usual because of Osweilers return, with Broncos linebacker Brandon Marshall joking that he wanted to kill him because its competition.Outside linebacker Von Miller said there was a little bit of extra sauce on this game.But after the game was over, Osweiler was greeted by his former teammates on the field. He said he was grateful for the postgame reception.It meant a lot to me, Osweiler said. I think all of those guys know how I feel about them as well. I have nothing but love, appreciation and gratitude, not only for those players, the coaches, the organization and the city of Denver.This place was nothing but great for four years for my wife and myself. So it was really great to see some familiar faces and give those guys a hug. ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Besucherzähler
Heute waren 159 Gäste online.

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 5840 Themen und 24610 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online:

Xobor Xobor Forum Software
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen