fifth straight game Tuesday, hit off the

in Bewerbung 01.03.2019 09:32
von mary123 | 2.355 Beiträge

Claudio Ranieri refused to comment on referee Jon Moss performance after Leicesters dramatic 2-2 draw with West Ham was riddled with contentious decisions. Leicester extended their lead at the top of the Premier League to eight points with a last-gasp point thanks to Leonardo Ulloas 95th-minute penalty at the King Power Stadium on Sunday. Options without Vardy? How will Leicester cope without their suspended striker at Swansea on Sunday? The Foxes had been on course for victory after Jamie Vardys notched his 22nd goal of the season after 18 minutes, but the game turned on its head when referee Moss sent the England striker off for two bkings, the second of which being for simulation. Events transpired against the hosts further when West Ham were awarded a dubious penalty when Wes Morgan was penalised for tugging Winston Reid on 83 minutes, with Andy Carroll converting from 12 yards a minute later. Jamie Vardy walks off after being sent off in Leicesters 2-2 draw with West Ham I judge my players and not the referee, Ranieri told Sky Sports when asked for his opinion on the decision. The referee watched this, its OK.If some players dont play well or make mistakes, I speak with them and we try to improve their performance. The referee is not my matter. Leonardo Ulloa celebrates his equaliser for Leicester in stoppage time Despite admitting Vardys dismissal changed his teams approach, the Leicester boss was equally as dismissive when pressed on incident, adding: Nothing. If you want to know something about Jamie, ask Jamie.Why do I have to say something (about the incident) if you have already watched the game?The sending off changed all of our match. West Ham manager Slaven Bilic was left frustated after his team were denied three points Having been pegged back by Carrolls penalty, Leicester title hopes tk another blow when Aaron Cresswell rifled home a stunning effort on 86 minutes to complete the Hammers turnaround.But the Foxes showcased their title credentials when, after another questionable by the referee, Ulloa scored from the penalty spot with virtually the last kick of the game. Vardy reacts to referee Jon Moss And Ranieri highlighted the importance of the Argentines stoppage-time equaliser, and his sides fightback against a strong West Ham side, which preserved their buffer from second-placed Tottenham.(My team were) fantastic, fantastic, Ranieri said. We play every match with our soul - bld, heart and soul and it was magnificent.I said thank you to the players and to the fans, we must believe every time. This point is very important psychologically. Were Leicester decisions right? Thierry Henry and Emile Heskey analyse the decisions in the Foxes 2-2 draw with West Ham... To come back in the last minute after going down to 2-1 is very important. To produce something, that was important.I know that West Ham are a gd team with gd players. I said previously that they move the ball very well, they have three gd strikers, they can change everything and they can deliver the ball well. Andy Carroll disputed the last-minute Leicester penalty that was given against him and felt it was very harsh on West Ham But we closed the space down well, they were only dangerous from free-kicks and corners. That for me is very important.Ranieri also dismissed any concerns Leicester had given Tottenham hope in the title race following the draw with West Ham. He added: Never we are worried. We were worried at the beginning of the season to achieve 40 points. Now we enjoy, I never speak with my players about the gap, blah, blah, blah. Everything is in our hands. If we fight and win, its okay.If the other team, it could be Tottenham or Arsenal, is better than us and wins the title, well done. We are doing the maximum. If there is another team who play better and win more than us, well done to them. Also See: Leicester 2-2 West Ham Options without Vardy? Were Leicester decisions right? Carroll: Penalty was harsh Cheap Air Max Authentic . Murray beat Sam Querrey 7-6 (5), 6-7 (3), 6-1, 6-3 to clinch Britains opening-round victory against the United States on Sunday at Petco Park. "Im proud of the way Im playing just now, because I had to do a lot of work to get back to where I want to be," Murray said after celebrating with his teammates on the red clay court in a temporary stadium in left field of the downtown home of baseballs San Diego Padres. Discount Air Max . LOUIS -- St. http://www.wholesaleairmaxfromchina.com/ . -- James Young couldnt wait to apply those tweaks to his jump shot, and the first one he made against UT Arlington told him it could be a gd night. Wholesale Air Max Fast Shipping . "Thank you for the warm welcome," Beckham said on an 80-degree February morning. In this case, it was soccer weather. The sport moved a step closer to returning to South Florida on Wednesday, when Beckham confirmed he has exercised his option to purchase a Major League Soccer expansion franchise in Miami. Cheap Nike Air Max 2019 . -- Stanford squashed Oregons national championship hopes again, schling the Ducks in power ftball. SAN FRANCISCO -- All-Star Nolan Arenado hit a go-ahead three-run home run in the seventh inning to give Colorado the big hit it has missed for much of the past week, and the Rockies beat the San Francisco Giants 7-3 on Tuesday night to end a season-high six-game losing streak.Colorado catcher Nick Hundley and San Franciscos Angel Pagan exchanged words in the seventh during Pagans at-bat, and Hundley said something as Pagan turned to return to the dugout after a swinging strikeout. Pagan then gestured back toward the catcher before plate umpire Carlos Torres and Hundley had a heated chat. Rockies manager Walt Weiss rushed out, then the umpires gathered in the infield and both benches were warned but no ejections made.Hundley was bed loudly when he batted in the eighth, then he delivered an RBI single.Colorado capitalized against San Franciscos shaky bullpen once ace Madison Bumgarner left, scoring more than one run for the first time in its last five games.Bumgarner, named to his fourth straight All-Star game a few hours earlier, struck out six over six scoreless innings, allowed four hits and walked two.Jordan Lyles (2-2) pitched the sixth for the win.After George Kontos allowed a pair of singles to start the seventh, DJ LeMahieu hit an RBI infield single in the seventh against loser Cory Gearrin (3-1). Arenado followed with his 23rd home run.Colorado had failed of late to give its pitchers enough run support. Arenados big swing did it this time, then the Rockies added on late. Since the start of last season, Arenado has 14 homers and 45 RBI in 31 games against the Giants.LeMahieu drew a bases-loaded walk from Hunter Strickland in the eighth and Charlie Blackmon added a run-scoring single.Bumgarner -- 4-0 with a 1.93 ERA in his last six starts against Colorado -- threw 96 pitches, ending his majors-leading streak of 13 straight outings with at least 100 pitches.Brandon Belt hit an RBI single in the first, trying to make a case to be the last NL All-Star chosen in a final vote by fans, then added another base hit in the third.ddddddddddddThe Giants scored their second run on a passed ball in the fifth, with Pagan coming home after a leadoff triple.With the bases loaded in the third, Giants right fielder Mac Williamson robbed Rockies rkie Trevor Story -- another All-Star final ballot candidate -- of a likely bases-clearing hit for the clutch final out of the inning.Rockies right-hander Tyler Chatwd came off the disabled list from a strained middle back that sidelined him June 19. He allowed three hits, two runs, one earned, struck out four and walked four in five innings.TRAINERS RMRockies: Colorado activated RHP Adam Ottavino from the 60-day disabled list, and he made his season debut in the eighth. It marked his first time on the active roster since having Tommy John surgery on May 6, 2015. ... RHP Justin Miller went on the 15-day DL retroactive to Sunday with a strained left oblique.Giants: CF Denard Span, who had trigger-point injections Monday in his stiff neck and missed his fifth straight game Tuesday, hit off the tee and is scheduled for baseball activities Wednesday with the hope he will start Friday against Arizona following an off day. ... 3B Matt Duffy hit on the field for the first time since going on the DL on June 20 with a strained left Achilles tendon. ... OF Gregor Blanco was a late lineup scratch with left knee soreness.UP NEXTRockies: LHP Jorge De La Rosa (5-5, 5.98 ERA) is 1/3 with an 8.22 ERA in five road starts but beat the Giants in one of his two previous 2016 meetings and is coming off a 4-0 June.Giants: All-Star RHP Johnny Cueto (12-1, 2.57) tries to win his 10th straight decision, and the Giants are 15-2 in his starts. He is 1-0 with a 0.63 ERA in two starts against the Rockies. ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Besucherzähler
Heute waren 61 Gäste online.

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 5840 Themen und 24610 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online:

Xobor Xobor Forum Software
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen