ee and shoulder, and concussio

in Laberecke 01.03.2019 01:31
von lebaobei123 | 302 Beiträge

COLUMBUS, Ohio -- Ethan Finlay scored in the 88th minute to give the Columbus Crew a 1-1 tie with Real Salt Lake on Wednesday night. "Im proud of them the way they fought back, but the other side is youre disappointed were in that position in the first place," Columbus coach Gregg Berhalter said. "Were on the sideline celebrating a tying goal but we should have been in a different position." Salt Lake goalkeeper Jeff Attinella was pleased how a makeshift lineup responded after a 4-0 loss Saturday at Seattle, but knew the teams first victory at Crew Stadium in seven games since 2006 was within its grasp. "Initially, Im disappointed when its that late in the game and were up 1-0," he said. "We want to do our best to get three points. It doesnt matter whether were on the road or not, but before the game we would have taken (a point)." Finlay, who entered in the 77th minute, tk a through-ball from Ben Speas on the right side and dribbled just inside the penalty area before chipping the ball over Attinella. The third-year player has scored all three of his career goals in the past four games. "(Speas) played a great ball in and Attinella came out quick," Finlay said. Attinella finished with six saves, making four outstanding stops after teammate Luis Gil opened the scoring in the 56th minute to end the teams 275-minute goal drought. Gil scored his second goal of the season after goalkeeper Steve Clark made a save on Abdoulie Mansallys long strike. "I just pounced on it when I saw it coming," Gil said. "You sniff those out. You want those. It was a gd strike and a gd follow as well. We had a lot of guys up there." Salt Lake is 6-1-7, and Columbus 4-5-5. Air Max 1 Outlet España . HEROES P.K. Subban – Scored the overtime winner and assisted on Montreal’s earlier goal, both on the power play, in a 2-1 win over Nashville. Nike Air Max 1 España . Icardi is living with the ex-wife of former teammate Maxi Lopez, and the Sampdoria forward refused to shake Icardis hand before kickoff. Walter Samuel and Rodrigo Palacio also scored for Inter while Lopez had a penalty saved. http://www.airmax1baratas.es/. -- Sonny Grays fastball wasnt as sharp as it usually is, and the Oakland Athletics young pitcher even had a quirky replay go against him. Air Max 1 Baratas . Goergl, the 2011 world champion, started 28th after the other top contenders had already gone down but had the fastest time at each interval. Goergl finished the demanding 3-kilometre Kaelberloch course in 1 minute, 47. Comprar Air Max 1 Baratas .com) - The Boston Bruins announced Monday that the team has signed goaltender Niklas Svedberg to a one-year contract.CLEVELAND -- The Cavaliers rang in 2014 with some encouraging news: Kyrie Irvings left knee is only bruised. The All-Star guard did not sustain structural damage Tuesday against the Indiana Pacers and is not expected to miss any significant time. An MRI revealed a bruise, the team said Wednesday in a statement. Irving will have treatment, get continued evaluation and is listed as questionable for Clevelands game on Thursday night at home against Orlando. "Scary moment but Ill be gd," Irving said on his Twitter account. "Thanks for everyones support and concern." The Cavs were shaking when Irving fell awkwardly and had to be helped off the flr in the third quarter against the Pacers. He was examined by a team doctor and returned to play the final minutes as the Cavs lost their sixth straight, 91-76. Following the game, Irving said he felt a "pop" in his knee and was concerned his injury was serious. "I thought the worst happened," said Irving, who is averaging 22.dddddddddddd6 points per game in his third NBA season. "I felt something pop in my knee. When I came back in, my left knee is pretty weak right now. I was falling all over the place. I didnt have my legs under me. It was a painful experience." The former No. 1 overall pick has been injury prone since coming into the NBA. Irving missed 38 games in his first two seasons with a variety of injuries, including a broken nose, fractured jaw, broken finger, sprained knee and shoulder, and concussion. Irving played in only 11 games as a freshman at Duke because of a ft injury, and he broke his hand after his rkie season when he slammed a padded wall during a summer league practice in Las Vegas. Irving set a goal to play in all 82 games this season, and hasnt missed one yet. The Cavs will likely take a cautious approach with Irving and may sit him for a game or two. Cleveland hosts the Magic on Thursday, plays at Brklyn on Saturday and hosts the Pacers on Sunday. ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Besucherzähler
Heute waren 120 Gäste online.

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 5840 Themen und 24610 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online:

Xobor Xobor Forum Software
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen