100 back since the 1992 Barcelona Games.Mens 200

in Spam Area!!! 27.02.2019 09:30
von mary123 | 2.355 Beiträge

YAS MARINA, Abu Dhabi -- Felipe Massa says making Q3 for his final grand prix proves he is not retiring because he is no longer fast enough for Formula One.This weekends Abu Dhabi Grand Prix will be Massas 250th and final race start before he steps away from the sport, following his retirement announcement in the Monza paddock in September. The Brazilian driver out-qualified Williams teammate Valtteri Bottas in the evening session to make the top ten shtout, eventually qualifying 10th.Massa is happy with his final Saturday showing and believes it shows he is still competitive in Formula One.When asked if he was happy to out-qualify his teammate on his final session, he replied: Definitely it is a gd thing, so definitely it is always gd to be quick. It is my last qualifying so it is gd to finish with a gd performance. So I had quite a gd qualifying.I am happy, my last real qualifying of my career in F1. It is always gd to be quick [to show] I am not stopping because of the speed; I am stopping because of other things. It is like a nice gift. I will really concentrate and get ready for the race tomorrow. Hopefully things can be even better tomorrow.Though he had an emotional send-off at his home race in Brazil after crashing out two weeks ago, which led to an impromptu walk down the pit lane, Massa says the final weekend feels much different.Completely different races. For sure Brazil is my home grand prix, and a home grand prix is always a lot of things to do, big expectation, so a lot of events, interviews, jobs, people around you, so definitely here it is a lot more relaxed.For sure I feel that it will be my last race tomorrow but it is a lot more relaxed and I am totally ready for the fight like I was in Brazil. Totally ready to finish well, hopefully we can have a gd result tomorrow as well. Cheap Shoes . Vokoun departed practice on Saturday morning after discovering swelling in his thigh. He was taken to a local hospital where the clot was revealed. The club announced the surgery following a 5-3 exhibition loss to the Columbus Blue Jackets. Cheap Nike Shoes China . Houston won 3-0 to advance to face New York in the Eastern Conference semifinals. Last in the game, Di Vaio and Romero got into a shoving match with several Houston players. Romero appeared to elbow and kick Houston defender Kofi Sarkodie. http://www.shoeschinacheap.com/ . -- Derrick Rose shk off pr shting early to hit clutch shots late and Carlos Bzer had 20 points and 13 rebounds to lead the Chicago Bulls to a 104-95 preseason victory over the Oklahoma City Thunder on Wednesday night. Cheap Shoes China . -- The Magic have their first victory of the new year. The United States winning streak in the 100-meter backstroke continued Monday as Ryan Murphy won in an Olympic-record 51.97 seconds for the Americans sixth straight gold medal in the event.Chinas Jiayu Xu finished second (52.31), while 30-year-old American David Plummer tk home bronze (52.40) at the Olympic Aquatics Stadium in Barras Olympic Park.Plummer, a first-time Olympian at age 30, became the fourth-oldest swimmer, male or female, to medal in a Games debut and the oldest to do so since 1912.Murphy, fourth at the turn,?rallied on the return leg with Australias Mitch Larkin setting the early pace.Larkin couldnt hold on and finished three-hundredths of a second behind Plummer.The Americans havent lost the mens 100 back since the 1992 Barcelona Games.Mens 200-meter freeestyleSun Yang of China defied those who complained about his doping past by winning a gold.ddddddddddddYang rallied from his customarily slow start to pass South Africas Chas le Clos and hold off American Conor Dwyer, touching the wall in 1 minute, 44.65 seconds.Le Clos, who recently announced that both of his parents are battling cancer, went out with a totally different strategy. He built a body-length lead over the entire field and tried to hang on. It nearly worked.But Yang surged to the front, and Le Clos tk silver in 1:45.20.Dwyer claimed the bronze in 1:45.23.ESPN Stats & Information and The Associated Press contributed to this report. ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Besucherzähler
Heute waren 72 Gäste online.

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 5840 Themen und 24610 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online:

Xobor Xobor Forum Software
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen