2013.Seisenberger is alleged to have sexually assaulted one o

in Spam Area!!! 27.02.2019 09:30
von mary123 | 2.355 Beiträge

Novak Djokovic says he is thrilled to have qualified for a history-making showdown against Andy Murray at the ATP World Tour Finals on Sunday night. The worlds top two players will square off at the O2 Arena with both the Tour Finals title and the end-of-year world number 1 ranking at stake in a winner-takes-all contest which will bring the tennis season to an amazing climax.The pair had contrasting semis on Saturday, Murray winning an epic three-and-a-half-hour clash against Milos Raonic while Djokovic breezed past Kei Nishikori 6-1 6-1 in just over an hour. And the Serb now has an opportunity to reclaim the top spot in the rankings, Murray having taken over after the Paris Masters a fortnight ago. Watch the winning point as Novak Djokovic beat Kei Nishikori in straight sets Fresh from defeating Nishikori, Djokovic said: I must say that Im very honoured to be part of history.I hear this is the first time in the history of the ATP that the two best players are deciding the rankings in the last match. That is something we should all be conscious of.This is one of the biggest matches we will ever play against each otherI cant expect anything except to really get myself in the right state of mind and try to perform as well as I did tonight. Thats going to be my only goal. Live Tennis: ATP World Tour Finals November 20, 2016, 5:45pm Live on Get Sky Sports Get a Sky Sports pass As I said at the beginning of this tournament, concerning the rankings situation, I actually have things in my hands. I dont need to depend on anybody else.Thats all Ive been focusing on, to be honest, really building my game, getting myself to a higher quality level of tennis in each match.As I progress through the tournament, thats whats happening. Hopefully Ill be able to stick with it and perform as well as I did in my last couple of matches tomorrow. Andy Murray is through to the final of the World Tour Finals after beating Milos Raonic As well as his epic tussle with Raonic, Murray beat Nishikori in a gruelling clash earlier in the week, but Djokovic is not expecting to face a weakened foe.Andy, you cannot take anything away from what he did in the last four, five months, said Djokovic.Yes, we havent played against each other, but his level was phenomenal. He deserves to be in the situation where he is at the moment. Hes No. 1 of the world, and deservedly so.Hes had 20-plus matches won and he got himself out of trouble today because of that confidence. He really has been winning a lot.Im sure, even though he has had a couple of very long matches in the last couple days, I doubt that hes going to feel tired. I know that hes very fit.Hes going to do everything to recover and to be ready for tomorrow.Watch the conclusion of the ATP World Tour Finals live on Sky Sports 3 HD from 5.45pm on Sunday, or follow live on skysports.com/tennis and the Sky Sports app. Watch NOW TV Watch Sky Sports for just £6.99. No contract. Also See: Murrays climb to greatness World No 1 permutations One of the best matches ever Thiem is a future major winner Cheap Air Jordan 1 Sale . The 19-year-old Olsen played 34 games with the Kelowna Rockets of the WHL this season. In that time, hes recorded 17 goals and 17 assists with 36 penalty minutes. Cheap Air Jordan 1 China . 8 Kansas to a 64-63 win over Texas Tech on Tuesday night. The freshman from Vaughan, Ont. http://www.cheapairjordan1china.com/ . Once again Jordan Cieciwa (@FitCityJordan) and I (@LynchOnSports) go head to head in our picks. Last weekend at UFC Fight Night 32 my #TeamLynch got the best of #TeamJC by a score of 9-6. Let us know which side youre on for UFC 167 use the hashtag #TeamLynch or #TeamJC on Twitter. Wholesale Air Jordan 1 . 10 Texas A&Ms offence dominated as usual against SMU. Air Jordan 1 Retro Cheap . The defending champion beat Gael Monfils of France 7-6 (6), 6-3, while second-seeded Andy Murray of Britain dispatched Edouard Roger-Vasselin, also of France, 6-3, 6-3. Making his first appearance since injuring his wrist a month ago, Del Potro had difficulty with his service games in the first set. VIENNA -- Legal authorities in Austria still had no clue on Peter Seisenbachers whereabouts on Tuesday, a day after the two-time Olympic judo champion was supposed to stand trial for the alleged sexual assault of two young girls he was coaching in the early 2000s.The regional criminal court and state prosecution in Vienna said they havent heard from Seisenbacher since he failed to show up for the start of his trial on Monday. The case has been adjourned.We have not received any information from the defense on his whereabouts or on the reason for his absence, court spokeswoman Christina Salzborn told the Austria Press Agency on Tuesday.His lawyer, Bernhard Lehofer, said he spoke to Seisenbacher a few days ago but had failed to contact him since. Seisenbacher is currently head coach of the Azerbaijan judo team.I have been trying to call him, Lehofer said. I only get to his voicemail every time (...) I am not aware of his current whereabouts.According to state prosecutors, the alleged abuse tk place in Vienna between 1999 and 2004, when the two girls were still under 14.dddddddddddd The women filed charges against their former coach in 2013.Seisenberger is alleged to have sexually assaulted one of the girls in 1999, when she was 11, and then abused her on multiple occasions until 2002. Also, he allegedly sexually assaulted a 13-year-old girl in 2004.Additionally, he has been charged with the attempted assault of a 16-year-old pupil while at a training camp in Croatia in 2001.If found guilty, the 56-year-old Seisenbacher could face a prison term of up to 10 years.Seisenbacher became the first judoka to win gold at two consecutive Olympics, in 1984 in Los Angeles and four years later in Seoul.As a coach, he led the Azerbaijan team to two silver medals at the Rio de Janeiro Games. Earlier, he was head coach of the Georgia team when Lasha Shavdatuashvili won gold in the mens 66-kilogram division at the 2012 London Olympics. ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Besucherzähler
Heute waren 80 Gäste online.

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 5840 Themen und 24610 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online:

Xobor Xobor Forum Software
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen