w father has led him to question stereotypes a

in Clan- und Funwars 25.02.2019 02:32
von mary123 | 2.355 Beiträge

ATHENS, Ga. -- Freshman Tyree Crump scored 16 points and senior Kenny Paul Geno came off the bench to score a career-high 15 points and Georgia beat Morehouse 86-72 on Wednesday night.Geno entered having scored only three points in the Bulldogs first six games, but scored nine points in nine minutes in the first half and Georgia (5-2) led 36-30 at halftime.The Marn Tigers, members of the Southern Intercollegiate Athletic Conference, made just one of eight 3-point attempts before intermission.Georgia led 56-46 with 11:17 left in the game on a 3-pointer by Crump, who shot 4 of 4 from the flr, 2 of 2 from long distance and made all four of his free throws.Tyrius Walker led Morehouse (4-3) with 24 points. Jordan Wallace scored 13 and Martravious Little had 12.Junior forward Yante Maten scored 14 points, his 23rd straight game in double figures for Georgia. Freshman Jordan Harris finished with 11 points.RED CROSSGeorgia junior Juwan Parker sat out the Morehouse game with soreness in his Achilles. Parker missed last year with an Achilles injury. Junior college transfer Pape Diatta of Dakar, Senegal, got his first career start in Parkers place.DOUBLE DUTYMorehouse Athletic Director Andre Patillo was on site doing his duties as an evaluator of officials for the Southeastern Conference.UP NEXTGeorgia: hosts Marquette Sunday afternn. It will be Marquettes first trip to Stegeman Coliseum in Athens since the 1971 Mideast Regionals, when Al McGuires undefeated Warriors lost in the regional semifinals to Ohio State. Dean Meminger fouled out for the only time in his career.Morehouse: hosts Tuskegee Saturday in its first Southern Intercollegate Athletic Conference game. Air Max 270 Baratas . The 25-year-old Japanese star has officially been posted by his club team, the Rakuten Golden Eagles. Air Max 270 Rebajas . Oyama had six birdies and two bogeys at Kintetsu Kashikojima in the event also sanctioned by the Japan LPGA Tour. "I have been having this neck ache thats been affecting my golf recently," Oyama said. http://www.airmax270baratas.es/ .com) - Richie Incognito has reportedly been admitted to a psychiatric care unit in Arizona. Air Max 270 Comprar Online . Vancouver Whitecaps and Toronto FC failed to make the postseason while Montreal Impact fell at the first hurdle losing heavily to Houston Dynamo in the Eastern Conference Knockout Round. Air Max 270 España . Team physician Dr. Steve Traina performed the surgery Friday. Robinson was injured in a spill underneath the Nuggets basket during the first quarter of Wednesday nights loss to the Charlotte Bobcats. Andy Murray believes the tears he cried after losing in the 2012 Wimbledon final helped earn him the respect of the British public.The 29-year-old broke down after missing out to Roger Federer four years ago and cried again this summer when he lifted his second Wimbledon crown.Writing for the Huffington Post, Murray admitted the moment he let the mask slip allowed tennis fans to see the emotion that goes into his game and the pressure he is under on court.In my younger years I sometimes struggled to manage what was going on in my head, Murray wrote. Moments of anger or frustration would spill out and it rarely helped me win.But when I cried on Centre Court at Wimbledon after losing to Roger Federer, some people saw me in a different light.People didnt laugh or think less of me, it was the opposite. It felt like they respected me more. They respected me for letting off the pressure cker of emotion and for letting the mask slip.Murray has also called forr a greater awareness of mental health issues in young men, admitting that life as a new father has led him to question stereotypes around masculinity.ddddddddddddSadly, many men dont feel they can let the mask slip, Murray wrote. Many men express their stresses and emotions in self-destructive and sometimes life-ending ways. They build up emotion and dont have the tls to deal with whats going on in their lives.There are some key issues we desperately need to kickstart a conversation around so we can all work to reduce this horrible statistic. Its a chance to raise awareness of subjects which men dont naturally talk about.Murray is chasing Novak Djokovics world No. 1 spot at this weeks BNP Paribas Masters. He will reach the summit of the mens game for the first time if he wins in Paris and the Serb fails to reach the final. ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Besucherzähler
Heute waren 391 Gäste online.

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 5840 Themen und 24610 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online:

Xobor Xobor Forum Software
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen