National Cricket Centre in Brisbane on

in Clan- und Funwars 25.02.2019 02:32
von mary123 | 2.355 Beiträge

Bangladesh fast bowler Taskin Ahmed and left-arm spinner Arafat Sunny have been cleared to bowl in international cricket with immediate effect, after their remedied actions were found to be legal by the ICC.Both bowlers had their actions reassessed at the National Cricket Centre in Brisbane on September 8 and their elbow extensions for all deliveries were found to be within 15 degrees, which is the upper limit according to ICC regulations. The umpires are free to report Arafat and Taskin in the future if they believe they use a suspect action, the ICC said in a release.Taskin will now be added to Bangladeshs ODI side for the first two games against Afghanistan on September 25 and 28. Bangladeshs selectors had announced a 13-man squad on Thursday, with chief selector Minhajul Abedin confirming a spot was open in case Taskin was cleared.Sunny, meanwhile, is not in the current Bangladesh squad, and will focus on the National Cricket League first-class tournament which begins on September 25.I feel at peace now, Sunny told ESPNcricinfo. I am really happy that my bowling action has been cleared by the ICC. It was a big test for me, and I have passed it. I had gone through months of rehabilitation, and to finally have my action cleared is great. Taskin t went through all of this since we were both reported, suspended and went for the reassessment together. I havent spoken to him yet.I have heard the gd news only a few minutes ago. I havent really shared it with t many people but I will. It is something that would take my career forward. I am going to be playing the NCL from September 25, and it is all I am thinking about right now.Sunny and Taskin were reported for a suspect action after Bangladeshs opening game in the 2016 World T20, against Netherlands in Dharamsala on March 9. Their actions had been found illegal after they were tested at the ICC-accredited centre in Chennai.The BCB contested the decision on Taskin, only for a judicial commission to uphold ICCs original decision. The twin suspensions prompted the BCB to take suspected bowling actions seriously at the domestic level. Their first bowling action review committee in more than a decade identified five bowlers with illegal actions from this seasons Dhaka Premier League.Previously, Bangladesh spinenrs Abdur Razzak and Sohag Gazi were also suspended for illegal bowling action but both returned to international cricket.Bangladeshs next international assignment is three ODIs at home against Afghanistan beginning on September 25, after which England visit for three ODIs and Two tests. Wholesale Jerseys China . With Parker having a quiet game for once, Nicolas Batum and Boris Diaw provided the scoring as France won its first major basketball title by beating Lithuania 80-66 on Sunday. It was a victory that ended a decade of frustration for Parker and a talented French generation, which lost the final against Spain two years ago and tk bronze in 2005. China Jerseys .J. -- New York Giants wide receiver Victor Cruz will miss the rest of the season after having surgery on his left knee. http://www.cheapnfljerseysfastshipping.net/ . A lawyer for MLB, Matthew Menchel, confirmed Wednesday the league dropped its case against Biogenesis of America, its owner Anthony Bosch and several other individuals. The lawsuit had accused Biogenesis and Bosch of conspiring with players to violate their contracts by providing them with banned performance-enhancing substances. Cheap NFL Jerseys Free Shipping . The No. 1-ranked Nadal tweaked his back warming up for the Australian Open final, which he lost almost four weeks ago in a major upset against Stanislas Wawrinka. His first stop after the layoff is the clay in Rio as he tests the back and tries to stay healthy for the French Open in three months. Jerseys NFL Wholesale . 1 position. The Mustangs (6-0), who beat Queens 50-31 last weekend, earned 17 first-place votes and 287 points in voting by the Ftball Reporters of Canada. Western was last ranked first in the country in October 2011. Golfer Emiliano Grillo was sent into panic mode in Rio airport after an airline mislaid his clubs ahead of the Olympic Games.?The Argentinian is due to tee off in Rio on Thursday morning, but his preparations were hugely disrupted by the American Airlines mishap.Grillo, ranked 39th in the world, tweeted in desperation on Monday evening:He continued to document the frantic hunt for his clubs on social media as he feared missing out on golfs return to the Olympics:He even asked his follwers to vote in a poll, asking if they thought his clubs were in New York, Rio, Hong Kong or Ibiza.ddddddddddddBut there was a happy ending on Tuesday morning as Grillo tweeted a picture of himself hugging his recovered bag:The mens golf tournament at Rio 2016 is August 11-14, with the womens August 17-20.Press Association Sport contributed to this report. ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Besucherzähler
Heute waren 810 Gäste online.

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 5840 Themen und 24610 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online:

Xobor Xobor Forum Software
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen