for tonight.dddddddddddd I always tho

in Clan- und Funwars 25.02.2019 01:40
von lebaobei123 | 302 Beiträge

MINNEAPOLIS -- For the third straight off-season, Adrian Peterson will be recovering from surgery. The Minnesota Vikings said their star running back had an operation Thursday to repair his adductor muscle, which is part of the groin. The team said Peterson was expected to be fully recovered in about six weeks, giving him plenty of time to heal before off-season workouts get going. The procedure was performed by Dr. William Meyers at the Vincera Institute in Philadelphia. Peterson rushed for 1,266 yards in 14 games, missing two in December due to a sprained right ft. The groin problem was lingering long before that, though, sapping him of some of his explosiveness. He acknowledged after a loss at Seattle Nov. 17 that the injury was bothering him "a lot." Peterson gained only 65 yards on 21 carries that afternn, albeit against the leagues best defence. He still managed, two weeks later, to rush for 211 yards against Chicago, the fourth-highest total of his career. But then came the sprained ft in the snow Dec. 8 at Baltimore, and he played only once more, and not at full speed. He tallied 45 yards on 11 attempts at Cincinnati on Dec. 22 and said afterward he felt uncomfortable, a rare admission for one of the sports most confident and determined players. Keeping him off the field is always hard. "Thats just not my mentality, leaving these guys out to dry, just because, what the heck, my passion for the game," Peterson said last month. "I love the game t much to sit out just because. If Im out, youre going to know that he cant go." Peterson is 27th on the all-time rushing list, second only behind Steven Jackson among active players, and he has often stated his goal of someday passing Emmitt Smith for first place in history. Peterson will be 29 before the 2014 season starts, though, which means he is already in the later part of his prime. His punishing running style and the nature of playing such a taxing position will make it difficult, even for him, to keep the pace. This was Petersons third, though least invasive, surgery in the last 25 months. He had anterior cruciate and medial collateral ligament reconstruction in his left knee in December 2011. Then, after rushing for 2,097 yards and winning the NFL MVP award, Peterson had a procedure done in February 2013 to repair a sports hernia in his abdomen. Meyers performed that surgery, t. Cheap NFL Jerseys China . Lynchs attorney, Ivan Golde, told The Associated Press on Thursday of the plea deal that was reached with the Alameda County District Attorney Office. The plea will be formally entered in court in Oakland, Calif. China Jerseys . The Spanish champions decision not to sign a defender during the January transfer window may have backfired after Valencia tk advantage of a lethargic, uninspired effort by its hosts at the Camp Nou, where former Spain coach Luis Aragones -- who previously coached the Catalan side -- was honoured after his death on Saturday.CAMPBELLVILLE, Ont. - JK Endofanera roared down the stretch to take the $1 million North America Cup, Canadas richest harness race, on Saturday. It was the second Cup win for driver Brian Sears, who tk the 2005 edition with Rocknroll Hanover, but the first for trainer Ron Burke and owner 3 Brothers Stables (Alan, Steven and Ronnie Katz) of New York City. JK Endofanera, leaving from post nine, came from well out of it, collaring Hes Watching and favoured Tellitlikeitis deep in the lane to finish in one minute 48.4 seconds. The winning margin was one and one-half lengths over Tellitlikeitis, with Hes Watching third and Mcwicked fourth. "The trip worked out beautiful," said Sears. "I followed Mcwicked and he tk me where I needed to go. A second-over trip. My horse never saw the fence. Ronnie aand (brother) Mickey did a terrific job getting this horse ready for tonight.dddddddddddd I always thought highly of this horse. He won a big race for me last year at two (Governors Cup). "The last couple of weeks I thought he was a little off his game. They made some corrections on him and it really worked out well." Lyonssomewhere tk the field to the opening quarter in a Cup-tying 25.1 seconds, but Hes Watching and driver Tim Tetrick tk over before the half in 53.2 seconds. That pair still held sway after three-quarters in 1:20.3 and was still one and one-half lengths in front, but JK Endofanera got rolling late on the outside and prevailed. JK Endofanera, in notching his eighth win in 12 career outings, earned $500,000 for the win at the richest pacing event in North America. ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Besucherzähler
Heute waren 255 Gäste online.

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 5840 Themen und 24610 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online:

Xobor Xobor Forum Software
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen