ulled the Knicks within 37-30 midw

in Clan- und Funwars 25.02.2019 01:40
von lebaobei123 | 302 Beiträge

Martin Brodeur appears to be ready to leave the Devils behind, should it come to that. Speaking to TSN Hockey Insider Pierre LeBrun on Friday, Brodeur said "Ive come to the conclusion that Im definitely going to be available July 1." The NHLs all-time wins leader added: "I want to play one more season and I want to see whats out there." The 42-year-old netminder appeared in just 39 games for the Devils in 2013-14, sharing starters duties for the first time since taking over the New Jersey crease full-time in 1993-94. He is slated to become an unrestricted free agent on July 1. "Ive had a lot of gd conversations with the Devils, but Im not inclined at going back at this point," Brodeur told LeBrun. "I just feel that with Schneids (Cory Schneider), the organization has to move on. Me being around might be tough a little bit for them. I dont completely put [a return] out of the question, but I dont want to mess up the cards for the Devils.” The Devils traded for goaltender Cory Schneider at the 2013 NHL Draft and the 28-year-old goalie played 45 games for the Devils this past season. The Devils are reportedly trying to lock Schneider up to an extension but the American netminder is reportedly seeking assurances that he will be the teams undisputed number one. "At the end of the day, it doesnt matter where I go next, Im always going to be a Devil. Im always going to come back to the organization. But I want to play one more year. So Ill see whats out there." Brodeur doesnt yet know what the options are out there for him, but hes ready to explore. "Ive got to see what the opportunities are. Im not going to go somewhere where I dont feel comfortable," he said. "If I go somewhere as a No. 2 goalie, its going to be a team that has a really gd chance to win a Stanley Cup. If I go for a No. 1 job, its going to depend on the situation. I think there are teams that can use me." Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping . The 19-year-old from Westmount, Que., was edged 7-5, 6-7 (5), 6-3 by third-seeded Alize Cornet of France. Cornet broke Bouchard twice in the last set and saved six break points in the three-hour match. NFL Jerseys China . Numbers Game lks into the Wild getting Matt Moulson from Buffalo. The Wild Get: LW Matt Moulson and LW Cody McCormick. http://www.nfljerseyschina.net/. Three days after falling to Hamilton, Abbotsford scored three goals in 53 seconds en route to a convincing 5-1 win over the Bulldogs Saturday in American Hockey League play. Jerseys Cheap . "I met her, I think, a week ago. We went to a Norwd hockey store and picked her out some gear. Cheap NFL Jerseys . Markieff Morris and Marcus Morris, city natives, handled the catering for teammates that begged them for the tasty postgame feast.Brklyn, NY (SportsNetwork.com) - Deron Williams had 29 points and six assists as the Brklyn Nets routed the New York Knicks 110-99 on Friday night. Brk Lopez posted 20 points and nine rebounds, while Joe Johnson added 18 points and seven boards for the Nets, who have won three of their last four games since dropping their opener at Boston. Brklyn was 14-of-24 from beyond the arc. The shting was spectacular, Nets coach Lionel Hollins said. Carmelo Anthony netted 19 points, but was just 5-of-20 from the field for New York, which has lost three in a row. Hats off to them, they did a great job breaking down our defense. Gotta give them credit, Knicks guard Tim Hardaway Jr. said. After Cole Aldrichs layup pulled the Knicks within 37-30 midway through the second, Brklyn went on an 11-2 run to seize control of the contest.dddddddddddd Williams netted five points during the surge and Mirza Teletovic, who added four, capped it with a layup to increase the Nets advantage to 48-32. Brklyn led by at least double digits the rest of the way. It tk a 55-42 cushion into the break and headed into the fourth with an 86-68 spread. The Nets led by as many as 22 in the final frame. Game Notes Brklyn shot 51.4 percent (38-of-74) from the field ... Teletovic finished with 18 points off the bench ... The Knicks shot 41.1 percent (37-of-90) ... Brklyn tallied 16 points off 15 New York turnovers. ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Besucherzähler
Heute waren 438 Gäste online.

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 5840 Themen und 24610 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online:

Xobor Xobor Forum Software
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen