. Sean Rodriguez and D

in Mitglieder 21.02.2019 01:13
von lebaobei123 | 302 Beiträge

DENVER -- Jhoulys Chacin wasnt sharp on the mound. He was stellar at the plate. Chacin tossed six shaky innings and helped himself with his first career home run and the Colorado Rockies beat the Arizona Diamondbacks 9-4 on Friday night. Troy Tulowitzki, Charlie Blackmon and Corey Dickerson also went deep for the Rockies, who won a day after outlasting St. Louis in a 15-inning marathon in their longest game of the season. Paul Goldschmidt hit his NL-leading 35th homer and drove in two runs and A.J. Pollock homered for Arizona. During the game, The Denver Post reported that Colorado owner Dick Monfort wants to bring manager Walt Weiss back for next year. The Post said Monfort is pleased with the job Weiss has done in his first year despite the fact that the Rockies will finish with a losing record for the third straight season. Weiss, who signed a one-year deal last November, said after the game nothing has been finalized. "I havent signed any extension," he said. "Id love to come back, but there will be time for that." The Diamondbacks were playing a day after the Los Angeles Dodgers clinched the NL West in Phoenix and then celebrated by jumping into the Chase Field pl. Some players were upset by the move, but Goldschmidt wasnt bothered. "I cant speak for anyone else, but I didnt care. Its just my opinion," he said before Fridays game. "Im not saying the other guys who spoke out against it are wrong, for me they can do whatever they want. They won." Outfielder Adam Eaton said some of the players werent happy about the Dodgers celebration but pointed out they could have prevented it. "We werent all thrilled with it. We had a chance to win, we had a chance to send them on their way and we didnt do that so its our own fault for letting it happen," he said. The Rockies couldnt do much against starter Randall Delgado. The right-hander allowed three hits and two walks before being lifted for a pinch-hitter in the sixth. His only mistake was Chacins two-run homer in the third that tied the game 2-all. "I feel I hit it gd and I saw the outfielder running," Chacin said. "I was happy to tie the game and give the team a chance to win later." Chacin had the home run ball, which bounced back onto the field, in his locker. "It was a mistake. I never pitched here before but I heard from everybody to be careful with the curveball," Delgado said. "I made a mistake and I paid for it. I never thought it was going to be the pitcher." The score stayed tied until Blackmon greeted reliever Tony Sipp (3-2) with his fifth home run to lead off the sixth. Josh Rutledge singled and Dickerson hit a ball off the facing of the second deck to make it 5-2. It was Dickersons fourth home run. J.J. Putz relieved Sipp and gave up a two-out RBI single to Charlie Culberson to make it 6-2. "They didnt miss today," Arizona catcher Wil Nieves said. "They made us pay. They hit the ball pretty gd when we made those mistakes." Goldschmidt homered off Mitchell Boggs in the seventh to make it 6-3. Tulowitzki answered with his 24th of the year, a two-run shot to centre to give Colorado an 8-3 lead. "Three home runs from the relievers," manager Kirk Gibson said. "The relievers werent very effective at all tonight." Arizona showed it was over the pl party right away. Eaton led off the game with a triple and scored on Pollocks eighth home run to make it 2-0. Chacin (14-9) worked out of trouble all game in part because of five walks. He only allowed two runs and was able to pitch his way out of jams to earn his first win in three weeks. "I couldnt control my sinker and my slider. I wasnt throwing them for a strike, I was getting behind in the count and had runners every inning," Chacin said. "I was happy I was able to find a way to get out of the innings." He loaded the bases in the sixth with two walks but got pinch-hitter Willie Blmquist to line out to end the inning. "That was a huge inning there," Weiss said. NOTES: Goldschmidt extended his hitting streak to 10 games. ... The last Colorado pitcher to homer was Alex White on Sept. 16, 2012, at San Diego. ... Rockies OF Michael Cuddyer (left wrist, forearm) was not in the lineup and unavailable to hit Friday. ... Colorado LHP Jorge De La Rosa (left thumb) will not make his scheduled start Saturday. ... Diamondbacks RHP Trevor Cahill (7-10) will face Colorado RHP Collin McHugh (0-2) on Saturday night. loutlet.it/" target="_blank">Old Skl Outlet Italia . Torres calmly stroked a 51st-minute spot kick down the middle with goalkeeper Romel Quinonez diving right to convert a penalty earned by Javi Martinez. Spain controlled play at the Sanchez Pizjuan but found it hard to convert against a well-organized Bolivian team before Iniesta charged forward to curl around Quinonez in the 84th to seal victory. loutlet.it/" target="_blank">Vans Old Skl Vendita Online .J. -- The New York Jets have promoted Tony Sparano Jr. loutlet.it/" target="_blank">http://www.oldskloutlet.it/. Scott scored a career-high 30 points, Jeff Teague added 28 and the Hawks rallied to beat the New York Knicks 107-98 on Saturday night. "We were down Paul, down so many bodies," Scott said. loutlet.it/" target="_blank">Vans Old Skl Outlet . Wiggins, a 6-ft-8, 200-pound forward who plays his first exhibition game on Wednesday against Pitt State, was the top prospect in the class of 2013. loutlet.it/" target="_blank">Vans Old Skl Offerte . The game marks the rare occasion when two homegrown running backs, Jon Cornish of the Calgary Stampeders and Andrew Harris of the B.C. Lions, will start in the West Divisions battle for a Grey Cup berth.ST. PETERSBURG, Fla. -- Chris Davis got two extra bases thanks to technology. Davis hit a replay-delayed grand slam and the Baltimore Orioles beat the Tampa Bay Rays 7-5 on Tuesday night. Davis was awarded a slam off Erik Bedard (3-5) during a five-run third-inning after a video review showed his drive struck the foul pole. He reached second base on an opposite-field shot down the left-field line. The review that lasted 1 minute, 18 seconds revealed the ball hit the pole a few feet above the wall, and Davis was given a home run. "I couldnt tell," Davis said. "I was hoping it would be fair and deep enough to where we could get at least one run in. Ill take a double, but at the same time if I can get a grand slam out of it Ill take that t." Orioles manager Buck Showalter thought he heard the ball strike the pole. "The way things kind of echo here, you can hear it," Showalter said. "We have things in place to get it right." Rays left fielder David DeJesus stayed in the game after he ran hard into a low fence near the foul pole while chasing Davis homer. "I was kind of lucky," DeJesus said. "I hit the wall first and then I just crumbled. But last year when I separated my shoulder, I went straight into the wall with my shoulder. I had no idea if it hit the wall or hit the pole." The Orioles also got a two-run homer from Steve Pearce. Sean Rodriguez and Desmond Jennings homered for Tampa Bay, which is 5-16 in its last 21 games. The Rays pulled within 5-2 in the bottom of the third when Rodriguez and Jennings hit consecutive solo homers off Miguel Gonzalez (4-4). Jennings has four hmers in 22 at-bats against the Baltimore right-hander.dddddddddddd Tampa Bay made it 5-4 on James Loneys two-run double during the fifth. Baltimore went ahead 7-4 on Pearces two-run drive in the seventh. Tampa Bay got one run back on Yunel Escobars eighth-inning sacrifice fly. Gonzalez, activated from the 15-day disabled list before the game, allowed four runs and eight hits in five innings. He had been out since May 31 due to a strained right oblique. "I thought his stuff was pretty crisp, but the command wasnt what hes capable of," Showalter said. Zach Britton pitched the ninth for his eighth save. Bedard gave up five runs and four hits over four-plus innings. "It really comes down to starting pitching drives the engine, and (Bedard) had a tough day," Rays manager Joe Maddon said. "We actually played a gd game, we just didnt pitch well tonight." NOTES: Davis has three career grand slams. ... Baltimore C Matt Wieters had season-ending right elbow ligament replacement surgery. The Orioles are hopeful he will be ready for opening day next year. ... Tampa Bay RHP Jeremy Hellickson (elbow) struggled in his third rehab start with Triple-A Durham, allowing seven runs and 12 hits in 2 2-3 innings. ... Baltimore INF Michael Almanzar (left knee) is scheduled play for the rkie-level GCL Orioles on Friday. ... The Rays signed RHP Brent Honeywell, taken 72nd overall in the 2014 draft. ... To make rm on the roster for Gonzalez, RHP Josh Stinson was designated for assignment. ... Orioles RHP Kevin Gausman (2-1) and Rays RHP Alex Cobb (2-4) are the scheduled starters for Wednesdays series finale. diesfromchina.com/" target="_blank">Wholesale Hdies NFL Shirts Outlet Jerseys NFL Wholesale Cheap NFL Jerseys Free Shipping Wholesale Jerseys Cheap Cheap NFL Jerseys China Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China Cheap NFL Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Besucherzähler
Heute waren 92 Gäste online.

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 5840 Themen und 24610 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online:

Xobor Xobor Forum Software
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen