What revival after a candidacy?

in Bewerbung 03.04.2018 08:58
von JensenBreck | 79 Beiträge

Hi,

I have applied for a position that interests me particularly, through apec. My application has been sent to the recruiting company. I would like to remind them of that, but I do not know how I feel about it to lk gd. I was on the company's website and went to see the job offers they published for the seat (where I apply), and I spotted the name of a correspondent who was coming back (certainly a recruitment officer) (but it was not a legal position). I may have thought of calling the front desk and asking to speak to this person, by giving his name directly, I might be better off passing the switchboard dams, rather than asking to speak to the recruiter. What do you think? At the risk that he is not in charge of this recruitment ci ... And if I go so far, what to say thereafter, to score points to get a possible interview, or at least take the maximum information ?
Please help.

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.

References:
https://www.village-justice.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=2054
Bitcoin Trading Examples

Thanks

nach oben springen

RE: What revival after a candidacy?

in Bewerbung 03.04.2018 08:58

Zitat von JensenBreck im Beitrag #1
Hi,

I have applied for a position that interests me particularly, through apec. My application has been sent to the recruiting company. I would like to remind them of that, but I do not know how I feel about it to lk gd. I was on the company's website and went to see the job offers they published for the seat, and I spotted the name of a correspondent who was coming back. I may have thought of calling the front desk and asking to speak to this person, by giving his name directly, I might be better off passing the switchboard dams, rather than asking to speak to the recruiter. What do you think? At the risk that he is not in charge of this recruitment ci ... And if I go so far, what to say thereafter, to score points to get a possible interview, or at least take the maximum information ?
Please help.

References:
Bitcoin Trading Examples

Thanks

nach oben springen

in Bewerbung 03.04.2018 08:59

Hi,

I have applied for a position that interests me particularly, through apec. My application has been sent to the recruiting company. I would like to remind them of that, but I do not know how I feel about it to lk gd. I was on the company's website and went to see the job offers they published for the seat, and I spotted the name of a correspondent who was coming back. I may have thought of calling the front desk and asking to speak to this person, by giving his name directly, I might be better off passing the switchboard dams, rather than asking to speak to the recruiter. What do you think? At the risk that he is not in charge of this recruitment ci ... And if I go so far, what to say thereafter, to score points to get a possible interview, or at least take the maximum information ?
Please help.

References:
Bitcoin Trading Examples

Thanks

nach oben springen

in Bewerbung 03.04.2018 08:59

Zitat von JensenBreck im Beitrag #3
Hi,

I have applied for a position that interests me particularly, through apec. My application has been sent to the recruiting company. I would like to remind them of that, but I do not know how I feel about . I was on the company's website and went to see the job offers they published for the seat, and I spotted the name of a correspondent who was coming back. I may have thought of calling the front desk and asking to speak to this person, by giving his name directly, I might be better off passing the switchboard dams, rather than asking to speak to the recruiter. What do you think? At the risk that he is not in charge of this recruitment ci ... And if I go so far, what to say thereafter, to score points to get a possible interview, or at least take the maximum information ?
Please help.

References:
Bitcoin Trading Examples

Thanks

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: Robinson
Besucherzähler
Heute waren 26 Gäste online.

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 729 Themen und 19472 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online:

Xobor Xobor Forum Software
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen